Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandom/Original RP for both F's and M's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olivesalad

Moon
Hi guys! So I'm looking for both F's and M's to role play with! I do expect these rps to be plot-driven, though! This doesn't mean that they won't include sexual scenes, quite graphic ones too! I don't really have a limitation on kinks, but just know that sex will not be the main feature of the rp, though it will have its deserved place! I don't usually use canon characters as my main character, but if you want me to, I'll give it a go! I refer to play canon characters as surrounding characters - but we can discuss that in more detail later on!

I'm looking for anyone who would be interested in the following things!

Naruto

Pirates of the Caribbean

Harry Potter

Frozen

Tangled

Nightmare Before Christmas

World War Z

The Road

Wuthering Heights

Lord of the Rings

The Elder Scrolls

F.E.A.R

Bioshock

Fallout 3

Fable III

Rules:

Now of course, there are obvious and assumed rules! Good grammar is a must, people are not perfect, however, so do not freak out if you misspell things or whatever! Just be decent! I do, however, only expect those who have a skill with writing to contact me, as that is one of the most fundamental aspects of role playing.

As far as limits are concerned, I have none, I don't expect sex, gore or any other adult theme to be the driving feature in any plot, but I do enjoy plots that have a lot of features of adult themes...if that made any sense...

Side characters and the use of not -just- ocs and crushes is essential, if anyone is looking for something that doesn't incorporate a bigger plot with the use of different varying characters then ya know, this isn't for you.

If you're still interested then do contact me - Message me at stacky_ward@hotmail.co.uk with a pleasant introduction and the fandoms you're interested in. Please don't message me on here unless you don't use email regularly! If you really want to, you can also add me on YIM: xolivesaladx but know that I will not be constantly replying.

I do also do original ideas! So if you have a genre you're interested in then do say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom