Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

looking for roleplay partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarakitten

Meteorite
I'm looking for a long term roleplay partner. I enjoy playing both dominant and submissive roles and I'm very open to what I'll do. I'm new to this site so I don't have an F list yet but that'll change soon.

I'd be interested in becoming a long term role play partner with you. I've a bit of experience here on BlueMoon, much more on YIM, so if you might be interested, look me up. Thanks

Hi you play on YIM? I am dblitz_cannon there, would love to discuss some plots..I love non con

sarakitten said:
I'm looking for a long term roleplay partner. I enjoy playing both dominant and submissive roles and I'm very open to what I'll do. I'm new to this site so I don't have an F list yet but that'll change soon.

Hi Sarakitten, I'd be really interested in talking to you about longterm RPs. The short ones are a little strange for me and it's easier for me to do them overtime with life interfering :) I'm new to the site too, I have an intro and here's my F-list. I'm mostly dominant but I can and enjoy being submissive sometimes. https://www.f-list.net/c/ethan78//

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom