Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Meets Master (P) [ladydark/SkittyGirlLucy]

Ladydark

The minds master
Rick was driving home from a long day at the slave market, he glances into the back seat and grins. "At least I didn't go home empty handed this time..." He turns his eyes back to the road ahead and continues driving. "I can't wait I get you home and break you in..." He had bought a pretty little thing from an old friend of his, she was currently lightly sedated with her hands tied behind her back and sitting in his back seat. "I know you can hear me my Pet... We're going to have a lot of fun you and I..." He chuckles and glances at her in the review, she was groggy, but conscious, they were about 20 minutes away from her new home.

Anya was in the back seat crying from being sold as a sex slave "please let's me go. I don't want to be a slave" she cried burying her face into the seat "please I just want to go home. Please untie me and let me go home" she cried tossing and turning in the back seat

He chuckles and speeds up slightly to pass someone on the road, "Sorry missy... But you're mine now... Now hush up... We'll be home soon..." He turns off the highway and slows the car slightly, they were driving through a thick wooded area. "So... You know what to call me... What shall I call you..." He looks at her in the rear view mirror, giving her a slight smirk.

Ladydark said:
He chuckles and speeds up slightly to pass someone on the road, "Sorry missy... But you're mine now... Now hush up... We'll be home soon..." He turns off the highway and slows the car slightly, they were driving through a thick wooded area. "So... You know what to call me... What shall I call you..." He looks at her in the rear view mirror, giving her a slight smirk.
"Anya my name is Anya" she cried looking out the window "why are we in the woods? Are you going to rape me out here?" she started to cry more as she said "please don't rape me in the woods" burying her face again "This is just a bad dream i'll wake up in my bed any second. Yes any second now" she laughed hysterically losing her mind before coming back to reality crying more than before "I don't want to get raped out here. Please put me in a bed at least" she cried as they drove deeper into the woods.

He glances at her again "I live out here... Look..." After a few minutes the forest clears slightly and a larger house can be seen. "Now shut up..." He'd have to break her of that whiny habit soon, he couldn't stand whining. He soon pulls the car closer to the house and stops, turning it off and getting out, he opens the back door and pulls her out as well, leading her to the house.

Back
Top Bottom