Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

search for elder scrolls: oblivion and skyrim | m/f

Status
Not open for further replies.

della mae

Super-Earth

Drem yol lok.

I have a main search thread lurking around this forum, but for the time being I want to narrow my options to two games: Oblivion and Skyrim.

To keep this short and sweet, I will reiterate the most essential information from my main search thread:

WRITING SKILLS ❧ Since this is an adult forum, I should not have to mention my expectation for adequate spelling, grammar, punctuation… et cetera. Unfortunately, I see many people around here who have questionable grasps of the english language and it is a huge pet peeve of mine. I understand the notion of people making careless errors because they do not want to review what they wrote. Fine. However, most of the time I can differentiate between a careless error and blatant ignorance. The latter will not receive a response on my end.

CHARACTERS ❧ I play submissive or pseudo-dominant female characters in heterosexual pairings. By 'pseudo-dominant' I mean characters who will not submit by their own free will. My characters will always be in their early to mid-twenties. Position-wise, they can be on top or bottom.

CONTENT ❧ I would like an equal balance of sex and plot. Never completely sex and never completely plot. Sometimes I may favor one over the other, so it never hurts to ask for my current preference. As far as sex goes, I favor foreplay over intercourse due to past experiences. "He rammed his penis in and out of her vagina" gets boring and repetitious by the third or fourth time you say it, so unless you are creative and have an extensive vocabulary I would rather place less emphasis on that portion of the role-play.

POST LENGTH ❧ Quality over quantity all the way. Just give me some beautiful prose that I can respond to and post length will be irrelevant.

My likes and dislikes can be found here.

Pairings in bold, red font indicate my biggest cravings.

OBLIVION

Dark Brotherhood
- Lucien Lachance x Original Character
- Original Character x Original Character

SKYRIM

Thieves Guild
- Brynjolf x Original Character
- Delvin Mallory x Original Character
- Mercer Frey x Original Character

Dark Brotherhood
- Nazir x Original Character
- Original Character x Original Character

College of Winterhold
- Ancano x Original Character
- Quaranir x Original Character

Other
- Sibbi Black-Briar x Original Character
- Ondolemar x Original Character
- Thalmor Interrogator x Talos Worshipping Nord/Altmer
- Alik'r Warrior x Innocent Redguard Woman
- Your Character x Royal Snow Elf
- Just about anything involving Bosmers, Altmers, and Dunmers

Well i'll sound like an old man, but would you like to play in the Daggerfall universe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom