Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breaking in his daughter ( with kittykat_kiwi)

mike85ad

Supernova
Mike pulls up to the house and parks the car. He had gotten off work a few hours early. He originally thought he'd be there all afternoon but he had finally finished a project that was due Monday. He gets out of the car and heads into the house. There was a strange car in front of the house, he figured his daughter had a friend over or something. He walks into the house and he could hear the music playing.

He puts his keys down on the table and heads up the stairs. He needed a shower badly. He walks down the hall and pauses at his daughter's room. The door was cracked. He looks in and his eyes widen seeing his daughter and some guy going at it hot and heavy on the bed. He started to bust into the room and break it up but he ultimately decided to wait until he left.

His mind was racing, he was angry, and strangely aroused. He knew he needed to teach her a lesson, and he knew exactly how he was going to do it. He walks off to his room and gets into the shower, his cock hardening as he thought about it.

He gets out of the shower and dries off. He looks at himself in the mirror. He wasn't a bad looking guy. He was muscular and well built. He had short black hair and dark blue eyes. He was tall and pretty well endowed.

Ciara arches her back as her current boyfriend brings her to a blissfully satisfying climax. Her entire body tensing with pleasure. She smiles blissfully as he lies down beside her, utterly spent. Checking the clock she realise her dad is due home in an hour or two and, needing some time to shower and fix up the place decides it's time for him to leave. Giving him one last passionate kiss goodbye and the promise of more she tells him to let himself out.

Standing up, Ciara admires her reflection in the mirror on the back of her door. Standing at 5'6" she wasn't short but she wasn't overly tall either. Her black hair fell down in beautiful waves half way down her back and really made her blue eyes stand out. Her figure was one that girls envied and boys drooled over. Her c-cup breasts were still developing but we already firm and perky. Her ass was toned and firm, much like the rest of her. A result of many a day spent in the gym. She was slim in the right places and curvy in the perfect places and she knew it.

The boy that had left wasn't the first and most certainly wouldn't be the last. She smiled thinking about how easily she could get any man. She looked around the room for the lace black thong she has been wearing earlier before realising it had been removed downstairs almost as soon as she had gotten home. She threw on a short black shirt and a tight fitting, low cut purple top that clung to her breasts. Once dressed she began heading downstairs to claim her underwear.

Mike had went downstairs before the guy had left and hid in the kitchen. Once he heard her coming downstairs he sits down in his favorite chair, her thong in his hand. Dressed in just a pair of gym shorts, his shirt off. His muscular chest was exposed with just a patch of hair on it. He couldn't believe what he planned to do to his daughter.

He always thought that she had a nice body, much like her mother. Her mother had left when she turned 13, leaving him to raise her on his own. He tried to do the best he could but Ciara was a bit too wild to control conventionally. Seeing her walking down the stairs, he looks up at her and holds up her panties.

"Looking for these?" He asks.

Ciara stopped dead in her tracks when she saw her father sitting there, holding her thong. She suddenly found herself wishing she'd put on fresh underwear as she was feeling very exposed. She began to worry about the fact that he was home so early. He'd obviously.been here a while judging by his state of undress. Ciara dreaded to think just how much he knew had been going on.

She decided to try and act as innocent as possible, hoping he didn't know anything. "Oh perfect, thanks dad!" She said with a forced smile as she headed over to him. "I was sorting out some clothes and must have dropped it along the way." She did her best to lie, hoping he believed her.

He waits until she reaches for her thong and then grabs her wrist. "Why do you have to lie? It's bad enough you bring some random guy into my house and fuck him while I'm gone." He says looking at her.

"I've been too easy on you. It's time for you to be punished." He says before pulling her down across his lap. He presses his forearm across her lower back to hold her down and moves his hand to her skirt and begins to pull up on it. Just as he though, no panties he thought to himself as he sees her bare ass and pussy exposed to him.

"I'm going to spank you." He says.

Her face pales as he grabs her wrists and let's her know that he knows everything. She starts panicking and trying to think of a way out of this situation but all thoughts fail her. "Daddy I'm sorry, I'm really sorry! I won't do it again, I swear!" She pleads.

The minute he pulls her over his lap she starts squirming and trying to get away. "What are you doing?" she yells, trying to break free. "Daddy don't! You can't!" She continues as the reality of her situation kicks in. As she feels her skirt being lifted up she begins to blush at the thought of her dad seeing her bare ass and pussy. Especially so soon after being fucked... When he tells her he's going to spank her she completely looses it. "What the fuck do you think you're doing you bastard!" She yells at him.

He brings his hand down and gives her ass three sharp spanks. He pauses and looks down at her. "I'm gonna teach you to be a good girl." He says before beginning to spank her again. He couldn't help but eye her ass, it was so firm and nice. And her pussy, her lips still slightly swollen from being freshly fucked.

"Stop squirming." He commands.

Ciara feels tears start to run down her face as he spanks her. "Daddy please, I'm begging you!" She pleads, wanting the ordeal to be over. "How can you do this to me? Let me up!" She yells trying to squirm against him again, desperately wanting to get free.

"You wasn't thinking about me when you brought him here and fucked him did you?" He asks as his hand moves further down. His fingertips slowly stroking her pussy lips. "Look at that...still swollen...he must of did quite the number on you huh?" He asks before giving her pussy a little slap.

"I'm sorry Daddy, really I am! She cries. Her breath catches as she feels his finger touch her pussy lips. She tries desperately to clamp her legs together to stop this awful and humiliating onslaught. She gasps as he slaps her pussy and yells "you sick fuck! What do you think you're doing?" at him, still trying to get away.

He growls slightly and moves his hand, slapping her pussy again, this time harder. "Watch your fucking language!" He says. "I see you like being fucked so much...maybe it's time I give you what you need to bad." He says as his hand moves and two of his fingers roughly press inside her.

"Ow!" She yells, squirming helplessly in his grip. "Why are you doing this to me?" she cries, as she fills with shame and humiliation. As she felt his fingers enter her still sensitive pussy she cries out in horror, getting really angry now. "Don't you touch me! Don't you dare! You bastard. I'll make you regret this. You're going to pay for what you're doing."

He smirks and begins to work his fingers in and out of her pussy, quickly and roughly. He moves his hand and let's his thumb rub against her rear entrance. "Shh now. Take your punishment like a big girl." He says.

Her breath catches as she feels first his fingers sliding hard and fast in and out of her pussy and second as she feels his thumb rubbing against her rear. She struggles to get any words out, tears running freely down her face as she is flooded with feelings of intense shame. She was still struggling to wrap her head around how she had gotten herself into such a situation. A situation she saw no way out of.

To make matters worse she began to feel her own body betray her as her father continued to move his fingers so expertly inside her. She found herself getting wetter and wetter the more he continued and realised that she was biting her lip in an attempt to stifle a moan. She cursed her body for betraying her so and it only added to her deep feelings of shame.

He could feel her body betray her and her pussy begin to get wet. He smirks and slowly turns his hand, his fingertips stroking her g-spot.

"There you go..." He says softly.

"I'm gonna make it so you'll never want to bring another guy here again." He says as he continues to roughly finger his daughter. He knew she was feeling shame and humiliation and that was his plan. He wanted to make her realize what she had done. He knew her lesson was learned now but he didn't want to stop just yet. He wanted to make her cum.

She lets out a breathless moan as she feels him stroking her g-spot, her body beginning to quiver with pleasure.

"Please... Daddy... Stop..." she begged him quietly. "I promise, I'll be good. I'll never do anything like that again if you just let me be..." she pleaded. The harder he fingered her, the more turned on she became. She was having trouble stopping herself from thrusting back onto his fingers. She was getting desperate for a release while at the same time wanting to be free of this situation.

He smiles hearing her. "Are you gonna bring guys here and fuck them in my house?" He asks as his fingers begin to move faster and a little harder. He was determined to make her coat his fingers with her cum. He moves his hand from her back and turns her head to face him, wanting to see her face.

She cried a little more as she felt the pleasure inside her building up, humiliated by how much she was enjoying the attention her pussy was getting from her father, deeply ashamed by it. "No daddy, I promise. I won't do it again." She looked up at his with eyes that shone with tears. Hurt and lust clear within them. She knew she was getting close now. He would soon push her over the edge. "Please daddy..." she moaned in a breathless whisper. She didn't know if she was begging him to stop or to finish her.

He places his hand on to her cheek, keeping her face in view of his. He begins to rub her g-spot faster as he fingered her. He could see the lust in her eyes, her desperation to reach her orgasm. "All you gotta do is cum for me honey." He says softly. "Then I'll stop." He says.

She whimpered at his words, ashamed of how much she wanted to obey them. She closed her eyes, hoping to reduce the shame she felt however it did little for her. She bit her lip as her breathing began to get faster and heavier as she neared her peak. At this stage she lots all control of herself, desperate to achieve that satisfaction he was offering her body. "Daddy... Oh daddy I'm gonna cum..." she whispered. Suddenly her entire body tensed as her pussy tightened around his fingers. She moaned loudly as her orgasm pulsed through her body. She shuddered as waves and waves of pleasure washed over her, moaning even louder than she had earlier.

He smirks feeling and watching her cum around his fingers. He slows his fingers down and gradually stops. He let's his fingers slip from her and her turns her over, sitting her in his lap. He gently holds her body against hers as he brings his hand up and licks her juices and cum from them. He groans softly loving the taste.

She goes rigid as he turns her over and places her sitting on her lap, not knowing what to expect. She relaxes slightly against him when she sees he is not going to do anything else to her. At least not for now. She's afraid to say anything in case she angers him again so she stays where she is, silent.

He looks at her. "It's okay..." He says softly. He kisses her cheek. "Are you hungry honey?" He asks as he rubs her thigh. "Your ass isn't too sore is it?" He asks. He hated that he had to punish her, but she pissed him off. And he knew he got carried away with the punishment, but hopefully they could put it behind him. He didn't think she'd call the cops, he hoped not at least.

Now that she thought of it she was quite hungry. She nodded her head, not quite able to use her voice. She looks down as he asks his question. She had forgotten about the spanking while lost in the pleasure of her orgasm but with her attention brought back to it she realised it was stinging a little but it wasn't unbearable so she shook her head.

"What do you want to eat?" He asks as he keeps her on his lap. He continues to rub her thigh and let her calm down. "We could go out to eat if you want. Or we could order something for delivery." He says. He leans in and kisses her forehead.

Back
Top Bottom