Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The next epidemic...?

iKitten

Supernova
Here in Your Arms...Stabbing you with Glee
Are the animals attacking...? o_O'
Or is this Goats' work and he's angry that we didn't give him enough buttsmex?
Or.... Kitten just needs to stop reading around.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.emaxhealth.com/1275/90/34758/goat-flu-epidemic-reported-netherlands.html">http://www.emaxhealth.com/1275/90/34758 ... lands.html</a><!-- m -->

How come all these diseases get named after farm animals? If I am gonna die from some epidemic, then it should have a cool name. Why not something like spitting cobra flu, or lion flu? If it kills me, I want them to say I died from something that sounds impressive like grizzly bear flu.

MyNameIsNothing said:
How come all these diseases get named after farm animals? If I am gonna die from some epidemic, then it should have a cool name. Why not something like spitting cobra flu, or lion flu? If it kills me, I want them to say I died from something that sounds impressive like grizzly bear flu.

Because many of our diseases come from farm animals?

AkumaTsuki said:
Because Nothy, the big sky daddy hates you and wants you to die in a shameful way.
Because you touch yourself at night.

With a 12 inch buttplug.

While your asian step-sister deep throats you with her giant alien strap on.

And your father watches from outside door, video taping it, while fucking the family dog.

And the dog is a boy, so it's gay.

Shame on YOU!

ZOMBiiE said:
AkumaTsuki said:
Because Nothy, the big sky daddy hates you and wants you to die in a shameful way.
Because you touch yourself at night.

With a 12 inch buttplug.

While your asian step-sister deep throats you with her giant alien strap on.

And your father watches from outside door, video taping it, while fucking the family dog.

And the dog is a boy, so it's gay.

Shame on YOU!

Oh wow... I really got nothing else to say on that one.

Back
Top Bottom