Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That Summer at Aunt Emily's (bosswnc and celebstars)

bosswnc

Moon
Richie sat in the living room and just looked around. He hadd arrived two days ago and really hadn't spent much time with his favorite aunt yet. She had a few obligations to finish before they could spend some real time together. That was fine, it gave him time to adjust to their big house, which was so different than his parents home. He was 16 with short brown hair and deep green eyes. A chubby kid with a handsome face he could be shy around new poeple, but never around his famous Aunt.

It wasn't the house that had his mind pre occupied right now, or the fact he was going to spend an entire summer here. The night before he had spent the good part of an evening on one of the laptops he had found in the house. He had always been a bit nosey and it had gotten him into trouble a few times. What he discovered though was information that wouldn't harm him, but could do destructive damage to Aunt Emily. He knew she would be home soon, and he knew the first thing she would wanna do is talk, to catch up. His heart was thumping in his chest. He had only one thing to do with the information he had discovered, he just wasn't sure he had the cajones to do it.

"Well go straight to bed then" she said, holding the key to her home against the lock, before slowly twisting it and opening the door. It swung open and drifted off to the side with the added help of the draft coming through. Walking in, she had her hand on her husband's back helping him in as he wasn't feeling to well. Kissing his cheek, she shut the front door and locked it as it was late. It may have only been nine o'clock but she assumed no one else would be going out.

Watching the man climb up the marble stair case to the upper floor, Emily wished him a goodnight before walking in to a room to the left. "Is that what you have been doing all day? Camped in here watching my TV?" Her hand leant against the frame of the doorway and the other rested on her hip which stuck out. "Have you eaten yet? Or would you like me to cook you something?" Emily was always nice to Ritchie, possibly because she never had her own son yet.

Her beige dress hung tightly against her upper body whilst below it was very free flowing. Brushing some hair behind her ear she waited for his answer.

Shrugging as he watched her move across the room. The idea of a famous actress waiting on him always made Richie smile to himself a bit. "No, not really hungry. I was hoping we would finally get the chance to hang out, maybe talk some. Did you finish whatever you had to do?" He asked, sitting on the sofa. Richie was wearing a pair of khacki shorts and a black tshirt. he was always more of the casual dresser.

His eyes followed her as she moved. Aunt Emily was gorgeous and she was probably aware of this fact. He also knew she was no stick in the mud. Still, stealing from a children's hospital, from sick dying kids. It made him cringe a bit. He had never known you to be greddy or cruel, but people had secrets. Your'e secrets could ruin your life and it would be that fact that he would focus on.

Walking in to the living room, the Aunt sat down by her relative and crossed one leg over the other. "What did you want to talk about? If it is moving in permanently again then the answer is no! Like last time" she giggled. Scratching her neck, she was seated towards his right and he would have seen her wedding ring shine in the light as it was lifted. "Have a good year at school? Heard you didn't do to badly in your tests. Your mother must be proud?"

Her elbow went to the arm rest and her hand carried her head whilst watching TV. "What are we watching Rich?" Emily knew she wouldn't be able to control the TV while her nephew was here staying. But she didn't mind.

Hearing her words but just not being able to think about anything else. He was angry, he was disgusted. He muted the tv and turned to her. He looked at her in the eye for several seconds. Her British charms would not help her here. "Aunt Em..." His eyes moving away from hers. "How long have you been stealing money from sick kids" Hearing it out loud only made him more angry. His eyes met hers again, this time a bit hostile.

"How long have you been stealing back all the money you have been donating to dying kids? " The same question but this time it was laced with anger. He loved this woman and she had always been good to him. But right now all he could feel was disgust, well disgust and that lusty feeling he had always had when he was around her

Emily was taken aback by his words. She was left speechless and didn't know what to say. Of course anything that was bad would ultimately be denied by the person at first. "I have no idea what you are talking about." Standing up, she walked past him, her heels making a clapping sound much louder than when she first entered. Emily was feeling her heart race and thump inside her chest. Walking towards the kitchen, she had a sudden thirst for some wine so she opened up a bottle of red and poured herself a glass before quickly drinking nearly three quarters of it.

Following her a few moments after, getting into the kitchen just in time neough to see her down the glass of wine. Richie leaned in the doorway and eyed his Aunt for several long seconds. She was already freaking out and he had not even presented her with anything in the way of evidence. Not to mention he was just her nephew, what would she do if the cops moved in on her.

"Look" Loweing his voice now, coming off as a bit softer. " I found the files on the laptop". Shrugging "I just don't understand Aunt Em. Your'e rich, why do you feel the need to steal. I mean just don't donate if it is that big of a deal. Kids....sick kids"

Emily wanted to leave again once her nephew had caught up with her. She was going to move around the counter until he mentioned the files on the computer. "You have been snooping in on my things? My property?!" The actress tried to turn the accusations on him now before she broke down in tears.

"It isn't what you think, my money doesn't go there, it is like a...disguise." She tried her best to tell it in a way he would understand. "I do it to avoid paying tax." Whether that be the case, she was still stealing, the hospital trust believed Emily's cash was still involved in the funding costs.

"It is stealing. It is stealing from sick kids. How many times do I have to say it." Anger coming back now as he eyed her. "It's fucking sick" No fear of being repercussed for his language. Leaning on the doorway now he looked at her for several long seconds. He almost felt like an adult scolding a child.

Sighing he spoke again. " Youre gonna get caught. I mean your so sloppy with it. I am 16 and I figured out what you were doing. That means if they find out and find out I knew...i could go down as an acomplice or something." No way that would happen but it gave vailididty to what he was about to say. " Im gonna have to tell someone...like my mom or the police or someone" Turning then to leave her

"Keep your voice down!" Emily barked at him in a weird whisper. "Fine it is stealing, I admit it OK! Tomorrow you pack your bags, your leaving!"

She didn't want to be in any company of his....until he just spoke of telling someone. Aunt Emily shot around the counter towards him and grabbed him arm. "You will do no such thing. What has happened to you? I let you stay here, offer you my home and you would snitch on me? I loved you like a son, does that mean nothing?"

Richie stood and listened to his Aunt's words. She was right of course, she had always treated him with nothing but love. " Of course it does. Still, it doesn't mean that you can think that you can do whatever you want without their being repercussions."Eyeying his Aunt for the first time. Walking further into the kitchen, jerking away from her grip a bit. Sitting down at a bar.

He looked up at her, meeting her eyes with his. " How about we talk about what youre going to do for me then. What you are going to do for me to make me forget this awful, atrocious crime you have commited. " Glancing at the stool across from his, motioning for her to come and sit with him. He couldn't beleive what he was about to do. He was gonna blackmail one of the only women who had ever been good to him

Emily didn't like the sound of this. What was she going to do to make him forget this crime she thought? He was going to blackmail her the swine. That is what her mind was processing, she wasn't going to insult him out loud and risk further angering him.

Seeing him motion to the stool at the custom bar she had, Emily took her seat. They both stared in to each others eyes now, the woman thinking of the possibilities that would arise from his mouth. Money? Gifts? Then she thought he was going to want to live here permanently.

She would just have to wait to find out.

Richie nodded as she took her seat. he sat there a few moments, gathering his thoughts. This was it, the point of no return. She could always refuse and freak out. She could call his bluff and then he would have to either forget it and move on or turn her in. he didn't want to do that, even though he was disgusted. Still, he couldn't let her know that.

" I will be here for a month and a half. Now I know you said you don't have much scheduled. Plenty of time for us to spend together." He was beating around the bush, nervous but trying to look calm. Finally he just decided to go for it."I dont want money or stuff. I just want one thing...for the rest of the summer. I want sex......sex on demand with you"

She felt her mouth drop, although she wasn't sure if it actually did. Her eyes studied his face, was he joking? Soon she came to the conclusion he was deadly serious. "And you call me sick?" Emily began to laugh. "Pack your things, you are leaving as I said. Your lucky I don't tell your mother what you just said."

In honesty, she wasn't sickened by it, she was shocked. She tried not to let it show. Now was the time to try and be strong and call his bluff. If drastic measures needed to be taken, she would have to do what he asked and she didn't like it one bit.

He kept his eyes on her for a bit, trying to decide if she was as tough as she was sounding or if it was all just a charade. Finally he got up and began to walk out of the kitchen. "Fine, if that is what you want. Just be sure you are ready to face what's ahead for you" leaving the kitchen and entering the living room, heading for the stairs.

He wasn't sure if she was going to come and stop him or not. he was prepared to pack his things and head home. he would do wahatver he had to do to make her feel as if he was serious. He didn't wanna go though. he wanted her to come and stop him, to try to negotiate to agree to his terms something. He was begging her in his mind to come stop him, though he didn't let it show on his face or in ihs demeanor at all

Even though it was late, Emily called someone who she thought could help. When her nephew was upstairs and out of the way, she was speaking on the phone to her accountant. "Can I get out of this? Is there a way to just...well sweep it all away?" Resting a finger on her lips, she listened to the other voice in her ear. She couldn't not hear it as it was very loud and worried. "He is blackmailing me, he wants things from me."

"Well do what he wants then! I am not going down for this. I have to much to lose, so do you!" The phone went dead, he had ended the call in a dramatic way. Emily was shaking and realised she had to go through with this now.

Walking up the stairs that her husband did not so long ago, she arrived on the landing and looked to the left. Her nephews bedroom was in that direction and Emily started to slowly walk towards it. Gulping, she arrived at his door and knocked before slowly entering.

The room was black and dark. Resting her back against the door now closed, she said one word. "Fine"

Richie had heard her coming down the hallway. Sitting up in his bed when he heard you open the door and slide into the pretty much dark room. Hearing the word fine made his heart skip a beat. She had agreed to fuck him and not only that, but she had given him a fre epass on her body for the entire summer.

Sitting there on the bed, keeping his eyes on his Aunt's dark sillouette. Finally he spoke. " I am glad you decided to to the smart thing. I don't want you in trouble." Smiling to hisself, knowing in the dark you wouldn't be able to see the smugness in the dark. Richie shifts a bit and speaks low..."Why dont you undress...and then come over here"

Scratching the back of her neck she heard him tell her to undress herself before coming over to him. Walking away from the door she entered the space in front of the bed and slipped out of her dress. The material fell down every curve of her body, graciously hitting the floor below without making a single noise. In just her underwear now, Emily unhooked her bra from the back and ran the straps down her arms letting it reveal her mature breasts.

Once her bra was off, Emily bent down and placed her fingers in her panties before rolling them down her long smooth legs. Finally naked and showing that she was shaved between her legs, Emily slowly and nervously walked towards the bed.

Back
Top Bottom