Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Batman Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystearica

Star
So, I'm a huge fan of Batman! Always have been, but I've recently gotten into it in a way I haven't in the past, including watching a lot of the Batman animated films and playing the Arkham series, and to that end I'd really like to do a story-based or smutty RP based on Batman. I'll list out my preferred female characters and then the sorts of characters I'd like to RP against! I'd prefer to stick to canons unless you have a reeeally good OC.

Female Characters
Cassandra Cain (Batgirl)
Barbara Gordon (Batgirl)
Selena Kyle (Catwoman)
Poison Ivy
Harley Quinn
Andrea Beaumont (Phantasm)

Male Characters
Dick Grayson (Nightwing)
Terry McGinnis
Tim Drake (Robin/Red Robin)
Jason Todd (Robin/Red Hood)
The Goddamn Batman
Ra's Al Ghul

Note 1: NO Joker. Just... he's just skeevy and gross. He's a great villain, and hell, he can even make appearances as such if we go story-based, but NO erotic RP with him.

Note 2: Nightwing is EASILY my first choice when it comes to male partners. I really like Batman, but more as a hero than a paramour. With Batman, I'm looking for less story and more having someone dominate him. And on that subject...

Kinks

I'm really a pretty open gal -- I can do submissive, and I can do dominant, and I'm wanting different things from different characters. My only hard limits are excessive blood, and absolutely no scat/watersports/vomit -- it just grosses me out.

With villains, I'm figuring it'll be more dominating, and among the heroes I figure it'll be more romantic, and I'm up for discussing specific ideas.

(Note: For Terry McGinnis, I'm definitely thinking time travel.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom