Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plot with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I’m Iz. I’m 28. I’m Male. PST time zone. I’ve been rping for years. I’m a writer and a musician.

I’m looking for people interested in RP over aim or skype. I prefer that format versus long winded responses with hours between them. In my opinion that’s writing, not role playing, and I do that all day long already.

Though I’m a University level writer I’m very relaxed, I have my own ethos, my own style - it’s not uptight, it’s real, it flows. Unless you’re really really bad (such as rping in text speak) I doubt I’d be much of stickler.

I RP in 3rd person. I generally play one main character but am capable of playing multiple supporting characters. I only play male characters. I prefer OC’s and original story lines, but am extremely flexible in my tastes and style, so don’t be afraid to run your ideas by me - I’m a fan of a lot of various franchises. I’m good with any combination of modern/sci-fi/fantasy/slice of life. I enjoy plotting and OOC chat. I’m currently only looking for female partners please. Please be 18+.

I’m very active, I have my phone on me a lot, and am at my computer when I’m home. I’ve had some bad luck lately - a lot of people that posted for partners but can’t seem to make the time to play, which I understand, but I always make time. No worries, I’m not a flake, and if I’m not feeling our play I’ll let you know.

I have few limits except for: mutilation/guro, extreme ageplay, toilet stuff. I’m mature, I enjoy mature themes. I also grew up somewhat rough, so I have many life experiences that you may find others lack. Don’t worry, I turned out good.

I RP for fun primarily, for the social aspect and for practice in idea development.

Thanks for reading, I tried to keep it simple.

Contact details: wordizcfk@msn.com

I’ll give out my aim and my skype after I confirm you’re a real person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom