Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Totall overhaul! Please have a lookie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lillypadgirl

Super-Earth
New thread for a new time in my life guys and galls, all are welcome to keep reading, though I will say as long as there is at least one female character in the roleplay I am fine, well female or dickgirl, that is. Race/species does not matter, and what exactly of the female genders, does not matter, more or less no MxM will be found here.

Please note! As this is a full overhaul it is not nearly done, when it is this will be gone, Thank you

KINKS

As for kinks I have a very wide range, from the best and most vanilla, to the worst and most taboo (yes the most taboo)

Major kinks in no particular order (* for how much I am craving it at the moment, very prone to change.

Choking *** (Choking or strangulation by me or to me by another, in or out of sexual context)
Detail **** (This will be mentioned again because it is the important to me. I DO NOT want a roleplay partner who posts this, and this is an actually quote "i put my hand on ur g spot and make u moan and cum" or anything remotely close to that, I want an explanation of how you are doing each and every action, otherwise it is just pointless cyber sex.)
Extremes ** (I want to push and be pushed, passed the point a human (or nonhuman) body should go, from nipple fucking, to all-the-way-through fucking, and even to cocks that are the size of buildings, and cum that fills lakes, I like the weird and extreme, whether it is real to the characters, or they are high or whatever.)
Actual fucking roleplaying! ***** (This may not need to be said again, but I will say it, I am not looking for a hook up or cyber sex, I am looking for roleplays that can, and will have adult scenes)
Age Play * (I could be a sexy teacher, a mom, and aunt, a daughter or a daughters friend, anything works as long as it stays within both the sites and my age restrictions (for me the low is 17, and the high is 50)

Okay now that you know my most enjoyed kinks, you can decide if you want to play with any of those, and of course read on :D

SCENES

These are not a list for you to pick from, but they would make me happy if you did :D

Breaking the Unbreakable Based on an OC for another roleplay, this would follow the day in and outs of a super powered girl who thinks she is unbreakable, one day her arch enemy decides to prove her wrong, he takes the unbreakable girl and breaks her... over and over again.
(This roleplay will have torture, mutilation, rape, and eventually snuff, not for the light of heart, you can ruin her, put things in her that were not meant to be there, and make holes that were not meant to be there)

Stomped Please please please someone take this, I am looking for a giant monster of really any kind to cum gallons all over my body, and use me as a sex slave (the bigger the monster the better)

PARINGS

Again any I am really craving with have *s by them

TeacherXStudent*
(Multiple students/teachers work as well)
CelebrityXFan**
CelebrityXAgent/Director/Event runner
CelebrityXCelebrity**
(must run the Celebrity by me first)
SpyXAsset***
SpyXSpy**
SpyXEnemy Spy***
(Love the spy stuff)

FANDOMS

I normally hate people who gush over fandoms, but oh well... gush I shall... As it has been, *s mean that to me, that is the shit, the bomb, the... the best?
Also, if a fandom is not listed here, I will NOT play it.

Firefly

Just about any Cannon(s)XCannon(s) or Cannon(s)XOC(s)

Chuck

SarahXChuck
SarahXCasey
SarahXOC(s)
CaseyXOC(s)
EllieXSarah *************Repeating (*Moanzzz*Yush)
EllieXChusk***
EllieXCasey**
(I don't feel like running through all of the EllieXSarahXCaseyXChuckXOC(s)XMorganXAlexXWhoeverthefuckelse shit, so you get the just.)
EllieXSarahXAlex though *************Repeating

StarWars

Oh fucking christ! fuck off brain!

League of Legends

Putting this one back up, it was a tad too popular...
Only a few parings for this.

NidaleeXRengar
Any combo of Caitlin Vi And Jinx
Vel'KozXSoraka
ZyraXSoraka
SejuaniXHer Bore
Kog'mawX Soraka
LissandraXAshe

INFO

I will very rarely roleplay over threads. I am NOT a grammar cop, and I do not care about post length, but again if you come to me with total shit I will not reply, also something that ticks me off a ton, it is not "an rp" because it is not "An roleplay" say that out loud, or think about it, it is A, english people. Sorry only time I swear...

If you want to contact me
I don't generally check this page, so if you do need to contact me, go for one of the next two options.
Email me at lillypadgirl23@yahoo.com, though the best way to get to me is PMs
so just click the PM button

Here
\/

roxasdflame said:
Depends on the country you're from. saying "A ar-pe" how most people pronouce "rp" is "R. P" Which you say "An R.P." Then not abriviated is "A Roleplay" The abbriviation becomes a different word and pronunciation so saying "a rp" works but doesn't sound as good as "An R.P."

Either way the logic and grammar of it is wrong, in both of those instances.

lillypadgirl23 said:
roxasdflame said:
Depends on the country you're from. saying "A ar-pe" how most people pronouce "rp" is "R. P" Which you say "An R.P." Then not abriviated is "A Roleplay" The abbriviation becomes a different word and pronunciation so saying "a rp" works but doesn't sound as good as "An R.P."

Either way the logic and grammar of it is wrong, in both of those instances.

Because 'RP' is actually a different word and an abbreviation that starts with a vowel sound, you would use the article "an." According to the English language today, it's actually correct. It applies to other abbreviations like "FBI." It's grammatically and phonetically correct to say "an FBI agent" and not "a FBI agent."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom