Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for 'girls' that have yahoo accounts! Fanbased roleplayers only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipper Pines

Planetoid
Please! No real life males roleplaying as a female character! You have to be an actual female roleplaying as a female character.

Well, just like the topic says, I'm interested in having yahoo accounts from girls. We could pretty much exchange kinks and stories for us to enjoy. I'm quite detailed and very literate, so please message me or post your yahoo account here. I'm very interested in anything at the moment, as long as we discuss something first. I'm very interested in head-canon characters, I don't care if you can't act like them ;). I'm trying to find a long-term roleplay as well, and not only that but I'm very committed when it comes to roleplay. And I can do multi-paragraphs (1-5 paragraph.) If you want to know how committed I really am, go here. (Please don't read "As for what I am in the mood right now", from there on out. that's for something else.)

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=55338

If you have questions or concerns, PM me or add my yahoo account: Kunfurio2013@yahoo.com

Side note: I will tell you what series I'm craving on doing, and what character you will be roleplay as (It is mainly fan based characters, please no original characters at the moment.) And if you don't know how to act like the given character from the series, please go to wiki, and do a small research on the character.

RE: Looking for 'girls' that have yahoo account to roleplay with!

Hey!

I was just going to ask if you're into plot-driven rps that contain smut rather than pure smut on their own? : ) If you are then my yahoo account is xolivesaladx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom