Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Van's Fandom Thread (Comics, video games (InFamous) anime (Naruto Craving)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandesdelca

Super-Earth
So! An update. I'm really wanting to do something with the video game series inFamous (preferably with the character of Lucy Kuo), Walking Dead (video game universe, possibly Lee x Carley?), or with the anime Naruto! Specifically, I would love to RP with a Hinata.

Hullo! I'm interested in starting a roleplay based on a number of different fandoms. For my part, I'm going to list the males I'd want to play from various stories, though I'm not restricted to any one character. If you're interested, feel free to PM me, though keep the following in mind:

1. I prefer threads.
  2. I'm open to other characters and fandoms, so don't hesitate to ask!
  3. I'm not against OCs, though if you're suggesting one, pleeease include a little bit about them when you ask!

Video Games

Tales of Vesperia - Yuri Lowell
Mass Effect - Shepard
Arkham Series (Favorite designs from the Batverse!) - Nightwing
Kingdom Hearts - Leon
Persona 4 - Yu Narukami

_________

Comics
Nightwing (as above)
Spider-man - Spidey himself
Static Shock -Static
Captain America - Steve Rogers (a bit of a copout, but Chris Evans makes a phenomenal Captain America)

_________

Animation
Batman Beyond - Terry McGinnis (Assuming him to be 17-18)
One Piece - Sanji
Fullmetal Alchemist - Edward Elric
Soul Eater - Soul Evans (Note: Their official ages haven't been stated, but I'm assuming Soul to be at least 16 since he can drive, or it can take place when he's older)
Code Geass - Lelouch

Note: I'm open to many more fandoms and characters from those I've already listed -- I tried to restrict myself to no more than five per medium so that I didn't clutter this up too much. Other fandoms I enjoy include everything from Final Fantasy to Cowboy Bebop to some esoteric stuff, including furries and the like (I recognize that's a dealbreaker for some, but I won't press that issue).

Kinks & Plots
I don't have any ironclad plots at the moment, but I'm a creative guy and I'd be happy to work any out with you depending on the canon/OC you'd want.

As for the smut... I'm down for everything from being a dominant master to doing sweet, consensual romantic scenes; I'm pretty flexible in that regard. However, major turn ons for me include:
  • Costumes & clothed sex
  • Oral (giving & receiving)
  • Pregnancy risk (not a requirement or anything)
  • Light bondage, including blindfolds & handcuffs
EDIT: Here's an actual F-List!

My one major turnoff is bodily fluids other than semen. Besides that, I'm very flexible.

RE: Van's Fandom Thread (Comics, video games, anime)

Updated thread with F-List near bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom