Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LONG TERM RAT ANTHRO X HUMAN (OBSCURE FANDOM BASE) The Tale of Despereaux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamette

Queen of Obscure Pairings
MY ROLEPLAY REQUIREMENTS
Seeking Older Males expedience roleplayers. I want one on one, ' Hard Core Roleplayers', action. Ones that always need their daily fix, just like I.
Who loves to escape reality, by entering their own words. Or ones wishing to add to already established already worlds, known as fandom.

Seeing as I do ' One on One ' roleplays It goes without saying, that we both will have to play multiple characters.

I only do long terms. I'm in this for the long run, while seeking long lasting friendships. And who knows, I know this may not be a dating site but things could/can happen down the road. You knows, right?

No one liners. A love detailed paragraphs. And if you're on roll, all the better. I absolutely love it, when my partner ends up writing a “novel” gives me more to work with. I'm not a Grammar Nazi. I merely require your writing to be readable. Clear and understandable.

(For further information on rps listed below connect me. I will then provided all the required things blahahaha <3

A King and his Lady(FANDOM BASE)
Anthro Rat x Human base. Base around a What if to “Tale of Despereaux” In which the Rat King, Botticelli didn't die and that the cat did not eat him. Instead the cat manged to escape and fled to the ally ways of Dor. There a young woman by the name of Mina found the old rat and nursed him back to health. Botticelli begins to questions many things, though quickly dubbing her "My Angel"

Botticelli dose ends up seeking away, returning to his kingdom and reclaims his throne. Once that is done he tells his subjects about the girl. Slowly becoming obsessed with Mina.

She is unaware how he lurks in the shadows, watching her, Lusting for her. He wants her for his collection of pretty things. To be his Queen. after all he did..."Rat is a Rat, it doesn't matter where you come from"(..and seeing how she acts to her own humanity it's clear she is better off with him) Nursing him back to health has struck a nerve in him. She has removed the cobwebs from his black heart and as brought it back to a steady beat. He shall go has far as he can. Try, as hard as he can to open her eyes. To make her see, she was born to be his "Angel" To be the perfect Rat Queen. And What Botticelli, wants he gets.. It's time for the King to claim his Queen.

What am seeking here/ A few highlights
- Mina will be made “fun size” for Botticelli's amusement, with the help of “Ratty” Rat world's count Alchemist.

- Ageplay will be involved. As I say Botty is what late 40s? As Mina is late teenager

- Despo will make an appearances, no doubt. As Mina is a Damsel in Distress after all, meaning some back and forth conflict between Despo and Botticelli, again.

- Princess Pea will end up being turned a mouse. It will allow us to also explore the relationship Pea x Despo never could have (I will play pea too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom