Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

College/Grad School Plays - AIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

emilyw

Hi, I wanted to send off a few ideas to get some responses and maybe get some longer-term plays going now that summer has finally come. I was thinking about playing a younger (18-20) character on up to my current age (27) in them, and they're centered around an inexperienced young woman in a variety of situations. I know this isn't a one way street, so let me know of any thoughts or changes you'd want to make! Anyway, here are my ideas, and just let me know which one/ones are most appealing.

1. Here, I'm new to the big state university, and I can either be a new freshman from a small town, or a sophomore transferring from the local community college. I led a sheltered life, maybe just a couple boyfriends beforehand, but now I want to explore things a little bit. In this one, I would rather the guy be willing to play maybe 2-3 boyfriends as my year progresses, with perhaps a couple of hookup situations thrown in because... why not?!

2. This one's a little more of a blackmail-like situation. I would be an ambitious high school senior athlete (what sport, I don't know... I played softball in high school if it helps) who's chasing a scholarship to a bigger university, maybe even one halfway across the country. You [coach/athletics head/your choice] notice my effort and know my ambition, but I might not really have the talent. With it being probably my last chance at going to college, you can make an offer that I might not be able to refuse. My only question: "What's the catch, sir?"

3. In this one, I'd be heading out of state for a year or two for my Master's. I would have a fiance back home, but after some pressure from a friend at home, I post an ad on a dating site like Match or Zoosk about looking for a guy. I'm clear about what I'm after: a guy for where I live who can teach me some things, and nothing more. Would you answer it? What would you say?

Even if nothing on my list did it for you, you can always suggest your own stuff. You can find me on AIM at teaching.emily or you can send me a message or email here. Anyway, thanks for your time!

RE: College/Grad School Plays - YIM

I'd love to get you involved in a YIM role play situation with your plot number 2. I use the ID of olderstud52 on YIM ... I will be in touch with you if you care to discuss a possible playtime. Thanks

If wish add me to YIM oldmitch2 and we can discuss scene there. Young lady entering the business world for the first time.

Why not - another bump

Summer's coming again, so why not: bump it!

Straight to the top...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom