Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ashrynn's All New Request Thread ~ Female & Futa Character's Only!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: **Since my last thread has been up for awhile and I'm actually seeking completely different roleplay ideas now I wanted to start fresh here!

Hello Everybody! It's Ashrynn the Amazing, Ashrynn the Aloof, Ashrynn the Awesome! As you can tell by my many titles I am a pretty cool cat, silly and adorkable :3 Don't you just want to eat me all up?? Ok, but serious time for a moment - I WANT YOU! Probably, if you're taking the time to read all of this~

I'm primarily seeking a dominant partner, someone who can take the 'dominant' role in the roleplay relationship. I have various ideas always buzzing around and always have some direction in mind based on my partner in question. All of these roleplays I have made with the intention of letting us either go for a specific romantic relationship or more of a down and dirty style. Oh and some can be pretty dirty too! That said, I'll always have enough background to let us open up new chapters and directions as we go along.

On top of that I commit to doing literate posts with plenty of content and would respect the same! Keeping in regular contact is important unless we are forced to take a break from the roleplay of course.

Below you'll see my ideas, and below that a list of various kinks you may wish to try out with me, but if you're reading ALL of this then you also get to know all about my cannon wants & needs which include: Marvel & DC Comic characters - Specifically Emma Frost/Kitty, She-Hulk/Amora, WonderWoman/WonderGirl

And Now The Fun Stuff!

War Makes Strange Bedfellows

~ Fantasy ~
For decades a Great War has been waging between two Empires, seemingly without end; and for the past few years the war has shifted to an economic front as resources begin to dwindle on both sides. In the middle of both nations are a chain of islands that has remained a neutral trading partner to both sides and due to the savvy leadership of their Queen they have begun to prosper into a budding world-power. Something neither side is too keen to see happen...

After recent trade negotiations fall through the Queen finds the empire has laid siege to her home, annexing her island with warships and blitzing her people into submission. The Queen, now a prisoner in her palace, is told by her captors that this has not been a conquest of war, but a union to be solidified with marriage. Specifically her marriage to one of the many Princess' within the Empire.

~

A Princess' Plight...

~ Fantasy ~
Years ago a young girl watched in horror as her father exiled the one woman she'd looked up to, a once proud Knight of his court, after discovering the Knight's atrocities against villains and innocents alike.

On her way to a peace signing the girl, now a Princess of proper age, has her caravan attacked by a horde of mercenaries and bandits. Taken as a hostage back to their camp she discovers the leader is her former Hero who has decided to take the Princess as her personal conquest in order to wed and give her access back to her homeland, as well as forever spite the King who had forced her to live the life of a vagrant for so long.

~

Welcome to the Amazon

~ Fantasy ~
It's impossible for the elite young debutantes among us common folk to even imagine a functioning society of proud, warrior women. But when a high-line cruise is cut short by a Maelstrom one such lady awakens on the shores of the Amazon's island and is immediately captured and brought into the heart of their floating, immortal nation.

The chieftan is impressed to see someone survive such an experience and is not willing to dispose of a fellow sister. And noting her far more feminine frame believes they can make great use of the girl...

~

That Thing We Did Last Night...

~ Modern ~
You know those crazy office parties where someone does something that seems really good at the time, but realizes the next morning it was all the Holiday Eggnog?

What starts out as innocent 'girl' time between a manager and an employee quickly gets a lot more hot and heavy as the unsuspecting woman lets her guard down.

~

All In The Name of Science!

~ Modern/SciFi ~
Dr. Blake had been called many things in her years of service to the scientific community: Genius, daring, eccentric and even crazy. However, she'd only been called 'Mad' the day her human trials in, for lack of a better word, mind control were outed to the public.

With her life being torn apart by media and government agents she realizes that it will all soon end for her and that she must evacuate if she is to continue to live as a free woman. However, if she's going to be forced to forever live in hiding she may as well have company...and who better than the one responsible for putting her into this situation? Through use of various chemicals and hypnotic suggestions she intends to train her new companion into becoming her perfect life partner.​

Kinks:

Either including these into the roleplay or coming up with our own plot that involves these elements would be perfect! They are not sorted by order except for the first and second, the rest are just randomized.

~ Wearing Collars
~ Forced Dress-Up
~ Tattoos, Especially Names
~ Physically Strong Characters
~ Worship
~ Younger Dom + Older Submissive
~ Exhibitionism
~ Multiple Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom