Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MG's other thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All!

The intro-y explainy bit.

So, for those of you who have read my main thread this may seem a little hypocritical given that I 'may' have started it with a small rant about those people who say that they always play the younger submissive female. Yet here I am making a thread in which I'd like to play a submissive role, quite possibly female, though maybe futa.

The reason is simple - every single RP request I have gotten has been asking me to be dominant. Without fail. Yes I do enjoy being a domme, but in truth I'm a switch, I love both roles. Ergo I now have a thread here where I'm specifically looking to play a submissive role.

So, why should you ask to RP with me rather than anyone else in the sea of other potential submissive partners out there? Well, I play domme myself very often. That means I know the types of things that submissive players often do which can be irritating to a dom. Hence, I avoid them. Coupled with that I'm very highly literate and have a huge range of kinks that I enjoy playing. Other than that I'm someone who loves to help come up with plot and move it forwards, so unlike with most submissives you will not be asked to do that all alone.

So, intro and explanation aside here are my rules. Please read them, because it only takes thirty seconds even if you're a slow reader and it saves you awkward moments later when you ask to do something I already said no to.

I like posts with nice detail and good spelling and grammar. Meaning, describing your characters feelings, what she can feel, thoughts, actions her speech.

I do not RP with males and I do not RP about males. This extends to mtf trans-folk. I do not make exceptions for 'good writers', so do not ask.

Threads and PM are the only ways that I ever roleplay. No IM, no email, no other sites. Again, no exceptions, do not ask.

If you go more than seven days without a reply I'll remind you, if it happens often I drop the RP.

I will wait for you however if you warn me in advance that you are going to be away, I understand that real life does happen.

Pairings I like: (I'm NOT limited to these. Suggestions are very welcome)

Teacher x Teacher
Queen or princess x Clumsy serving girl
School nurse or Doctor / Student
Boss x Employee
Cousins
Master x Non-human pet (NOT an animal. Furry or monster)
Sister x Sister
Teacher x Student
Queen / servant (dom)
Twins
Older neighbour x Virgin neighbour
Mother x Daughter
Landlady x Tenant
Professional Dom x Paying client
Principal x Students
Aunt x Niece
Bondage / swingers club members
Human x Other fantasy race
Owner x Sex slave
Student x Student

Plots:

NB ~ For plots please see my main thread here. I see no point in writing them out twice. They are at the bottom of the original post.
Again, please bear in mind that I am looking for the submissive role here.

RE: MG's craving thread

Time for another bump, still massively craving this. Anyone interested in that before it dwindles away into the folder of unfulfilled desires?

Good god, I remember a few years ago when I wanted story and all I could find was smut, now I want the reverse and all you dirty minded people are nowhere to be found! BUMP!!!!

And another bump! Craving is back again as I had a partner who I almost started with before she started swearing at me... good times.

My last bump for this one before I try and find something else to replace it with... a sad, yet hopeful bump.

RE: MG's craving thread (Brand new idea!)

Gave up on the last idea since nobody was biting... BUMP!

RE: A modern day lesbian and futa flavoured Cinderella story.

Bumping this again... had some nasty business with the thread yesterday but the idea is still very much open.

Can't say I was surprised by the zero responses given that I asked to sub... but I'm going to keep bumping till I get a bite or too. BUMP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom