Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Summer Job (Whowhatwhere & Ashdurn)

Barry popped a few Advil first thing after getting home.The screen glare had been in his eyes all day, and he hadn't gotten up to walk around nearly as much as his doctor said he needed to do, daily.

He plopped down in his chair, closing his eyes and dozing. His wife, Jennifer, had been gone for a week now, and had a week remaining. The house had gotten messy - not only from Jennifer's absence, but also from the lack of attention the house had gotten earlier. Jennifer's first few weeks of her new position down in LA had made the house to suffer. At least they were eating out more on their double salary.

Barry vaguely remembered that the neighbor's kid was supposed to come over today. He had mentioned the deteriorating condition of the house's cleanliness one day, while mowing the lawn. He even hired a maid with Jennifer's blessing, but after one day, she said she didn't think it would work out, and left. Barry searched the house that day, making sure that she didn't take anything. He couldn't find anything missing, but damned if he didn't know one piece of his wife's jewelry from another. he'd have to ask her on the phone tonight.

The neighbors came back, suggesting that their daughter was looking for a summer job. Barry shrugged. "Sounds good to me. I'll pay her minimum wage or whatever its going for nowadays. Does she mow lawns?"

Barry felt the headache subsiding as the pills kicked in. He didn't change out of his work clothes though - he figured he may as well look formal for the job interview.

stock-photo-businessman-standing-in-cubicle-with-stacks-of-files-15446977.jpg

It had been arranged by the wife. Two months ago she got a Major promotion, and was working out of the LA office, she had a much longer commute. She also had to travel, two weeks out of the month, Internationaly. It more than Doubled her income to her, but some of that got eaten up by the travel expensises not realy covered by her company. They had less time to be intiment even when she was home now though, going to work long before him, and getting home tired after him. She had hired a Maid service for around the house, but found that they were expensive, and sucked. She tried a couple. She had heard from friends that hiring an illegal was the way to go, but do to her position that seemed to be out of the question. Than she got to talking with the Nehibors, a Middle Aged gay company that 15 years ago adopted a Chinese girl , they wanted her to have a summer job. Get used to working , and teach her the value of the daughter.

Ash was a Cute lithe girl , but a bit of a punk. She had her tounge and lip pierced, and her hair was dyed Purple. She was a little bit of a wild cracker, and VERY attractive. Always running around in tight reveling outfits. She would be making much more than minimum wage for her services, Actualy a quarter of the 150 an hour the sucky maid services had requested. However she wouldn't be able to start until a week after school got out, as they were going to take a family Vacation.

There was a message on the house phones Voice mail telling Barry that they were going to be late. There last hop into LAX had been delayed. But still it wasn't too long after Barry got home that they pulled up in there BMW next door, and Ash came right over to the house, using the house key the wife had given her. She called out. "Barry If your here its Just me Ash coming to Clean!" And she started to. Grabbing a trash bag from the kitchen, she decided to start in the living room, and take out all the pizza boxes, and take out containers that had accumulated there.

Jennifer, Barrys wife was VERY attractive, some one his friends enveyed him for. She was Religious about working out, though had gained a couple of pounds the first few weeks of travel, had taken it off already. She was thinking about getting some work done, Busty, flat belly, Natural blonde, big blue eyes. Did Yoga, was sweet, kind, loving. But Ash was something else, she was exotic, weird, wild, outward, and YOUNG. Attractive in ways that Jennifer wasnt, but Jennifer was sexy in ways Ash wasnt. Jennifer was a silky smooth Vanila ice Creme, Ash was Chocolate Cinnamon Ice Creme with pop rocks mixed in for good measure. Was it natural to have to choose?

Ash was dressed In a tight Tshirt with the logo of some Jappanese band, and a pair of Yellow Denium Daisy dukes, Purple socks and sandles. She Also had put her headphones on. Massive Cans, leading to an ipod she had strapped to her upper arm.

Barry spied the neighbors' kid through half-lidded eyes, at first wary, but then realizing who it was. He even called out hello, but since her headphones were on, she did not notice. He laid there lazily in the recliner for a moment, just watching her from the next room in a daze - a nap might be nice right now, if he were alone. He seemed to almost fall into a trance, watching her move, in sight of the door. Tight shorts, tight body, covered enough but definitely showing the outline of everything, his mind unhindered went into lustful territory - "Young pussy...when was the last time I had that? I wonder if Asians taste different. I wonder how much shit she does her parents don't know about."

His cock, safely soft all day, finally strained against his khakis, swelling with a need that his wife hasn't brought out in him since she left. It woke him up all the way. He snapped to attention, sat up, and readjusted his package in his pants before his surreptitious eyeful got him too uncomfortable.

tumblr_mpads9ljVe1s8mgkyo1_500.png

Ash was moving through the house, Dancing a little bit. Paying no attention to Barry right now. Getting the Trash first, She saw him resting on the couch and had decided to hold off on a few of the louder activities, give him a chance to sleep. Right now she Was just getting the Trash. But That Didnt take long. She next went to the kitchen and started to scrub it down, and mop the floor.

She shook her small, tight ass as she danced a little bit wile working, a slight smile on her face as she was going through the process of cleaning the house, knwoing that because it had been some time, that it would take a good long wile to get the house back up to snuff. She did pull out her phone occasionaly to text some one, or do a comment on face book, but that was quick whenever she did it.

Barry sat up in his chair, wondering if in his haze, she had seen him and said hello without him remembering. He decided he had to at least acknowledge her presence and vice versa. He stood up from the recliner and straightened his shirt.

With her earphones on and her attention on texting, Ash didn't see him at first. He quickly stuck his hand down his pants one last time to adjust his raging boner. He grimaced at his racing heart, the dab of wetness from the tip of his cock, stickily smeared on the palm of his hand, the lack of breath. He wiped his hand on his khakis and took a deep breath. Stop getting hot for every young girl you see! he chided himself.

He came up and tapped Ash on her shoulder then stepped back a little, not wanting to scare her, knowing that many girls would freak out, easily. "Hey!" He spoke loudly, trying to get past her music.

She moved her graceful feminine hand, showing her nails, painted in a deep metalic purple, with little black tribal designs, with a high gloss finish to the side of her head and moved the Can so that only one Ear was covered, Smilling she turrned around. "Hey Barry, sorry Didn't mean to wake you up. I was supposed to be over here earlier today, but out flight got canceled In seattle down to LAX, and we just got home about twenty minutes ago" She stretched a little bit, pulling her tight shirt against her young bussum, showing that she wore no bra, the faint outline of her pointy puffy nipple unter it, That Conical no sag small young breast Arching her back.

Ash Arched WAY back to crack her back. Almost to the point of starting a summer salt. Of course the wife could do that sort of thing too, she was way into yoga, but raerly did that sort of thing in the house unless showing off to a couple of friends, bragging about how good she was getting at Yoga. And never used that sort of thing in the bedroom. Yet.

Barry swallowed, keeping as much of a straight face as he could. He put his hands on his hips for a moment, as she stretched. His eyes darted down to her chest as her head went back. Strangely enough, even her neck was a turn on for him - the thinness, the suppleness. His cock strained against the cheap khakis. He then made a motion out of pulling out the tail of his own dress shirt in and taking off his tie, fiddling with untying the knot so his hands would have something to do.

"Well, you didn't have to rush over here on my account. But now that you are here, that's great. We can talk payment. Also, about how long do you want to stay here tonight? I just need to make myself some dinner..." He licks his lips, looks down, and mutters, "And probably slip into something more comfortable..." Like you! his inner voice shouted.

"Ohh Ill stick around until Im done, Your Wife said she was going to pay me twenty an hour, and to keep track of when Im here. Just do a good job of cleaning up everything, Im thinking with how much there is its going to be like four hours tonight" Smilling a little bit. "Would you like me to make you something?" Looking up at him and crossing her arms over her chest, not crossing them, just pulling her arm close to her to stretch a bit.

Barry smiled and crossed his arms, mirroring Ash. He leaned against the door frame casually, doing his best to look in her eyes and not be tempted by every damn thing under it that screamed for his attention. "Oh, you cook too? Does your job include footrubs as well? I'll take all you're willing to give me if you think the pay is fair!"

"Probably!" Grinning at the last part. "Ive been taking a Massage class at the Education center at night, My dads take me there all the time and have me take classes. I took cooking the last two years and Im in Homech at my highschool" Smirking a little bit at him. She streatched a little bit more. "Along with my gymnastics stuff and flute lessons.." A little proud of how generally educated she was.

Barry put a puzzled look on his face, but decided to test the waters. "Like, real massage? I could lay on a table with a towel on and you could do that without screeching about how gross men are? Wait, how old are you again?" He laughed, but thought to himself how recent and sudden her transformation into a woman had been. Obviously she was eager to please, wanting the money. But how much would she do? Would she find him a disgusting, creepy "old" man? Or did the wealthy, confident man turn her on? Puzzled, he eventually shrugged inwardly. He'd ask, maybe see how far under the towel she'd put her hands, and be content with the risque behavior. If he had his way, she'd jump on top and ride his dick all night, but you never know which ones would be turned off by a married, older man. He could only tempt fate and hope for the best. "You know, forget dinner. I could reeeeeeally use a massage. My lower back is hurting so bad, it certainly needs some attention."

Behind his back, he crossed his fingers.

"Well do you have a massage table or anything like that, Or just want to do this on your bed. Either way you should go take a nice warm bath first to loosen up a little bit before the massage" Grinning a little bit. "I can start cooking dinner before the massage so its ready afterward ok" Grinning a little bit up at him. "How much of a tip am I going to get for it?" looking up at him, thinking about what to make for dinner, but knowing shes going to see what's available in the kitchen.

Barry shrugged. "I don't really have a massage table, I guess the bed is fine." Short of massages from lovers, he'd never really had a real one done. He had visions of vaguely nervous, vaguely sexual touching. He hoped he didn't moan sexually or anything like that. "Um, yes, dinner is good to start, if there's nothing that needs your constant attention. I can wait for dinner, if you're going to take care of me in this way. Um, tip?"

"More than the tip..." he mutters, chuckling at the internet joke he told himself. "Ah, ahem, well, yes, a tip is in order. But let's just keep that between you and me, okay? I don't know what I am going to have you do. Things that might be a surprise for my wife. Things she doesn't need to know about, you know?" It sounded like a lame excuse to him, but maybe Ash would go along with it.

He began to unbutton his shirt, not even thinking about how he was disrobing in front of the girl until it was too late. "Okay! Bath now. If there's anything you need to cook or set up the massage, barge in. I have no modesty at all. Not for someone pretty like you." Okay, THAT was as far as I dare flirt without some sign from her. Let's see if she freaks out...god I hope not...

"Geeze its Just a massage, but Alright..." Grinning at him. "Now go soak in the bath, Ill come upstairs when Im ready, do you guys have any massage oil, or anything like that?" Before starting to head off into the kitchen to look for supplies. "A nice good long soak alright, I know most massage places dont have you do that, but there in buisness and stuff, and time is money, having customers take a long bath would cut into the profits and stuff"

Barry didn't want to dive into the massage oil he DID have, there in his and his wife's naughty drawer. Who knows what they had done to the bottle. "Erm, I think I have some almond oil in the cabinet, over the stove. That works for me."

Barry went upstairs, shedding the rest of his clothes. He drew a bath and relaxed back in the tub, no bubbles. His hard on wouldn't go away, but he didn't think he's have time to quickly jerk off either. He'd have to just put up with an erection tonight and blast one out after Ash left. He sank in to the tub, knees bending up, cock pointing straight up to the ceiling. He closes his eyes for a moment. He imagines Ash's body, the parts he hasn't seen yet, and what they'd look like, feel like, taste like. His erection drips, a dribble of pre, down his shaft and into the water.

Ash took her time , Wanting him to take his, Having found a few things around the kitchen, she diecided to make some spggethii with a meat sauce. Of course the meat was all frozen and used the microwave to defrost it as she started on the sauce to allow it to simmer. Nothing was fresh realy, all canned stuff, but you do what you will with what you have don't you. About 45 miniutes after they parted, Ash came upstairs, "Ok get ready, towl around your waist and lay on the bed" she called into the Bedroom, having brought up some oil in a bowl that she had heated up.

Coming out of the bathroom, the towel tucked around his waist, Barry felt more like a john than someone who hired a maid. Not that this bothered him - happy ending or not, he was going to enjoy this. He slowly walked to the bed, letting Ash soak in his well-cared for body, then laid down on his stomach on the edge of the bed, reaching under the towel to adjust himself. His erection made it hard to be in any sitting or laying position, except on his back!

He looked up at Ash, smiling, resting his chin on his hand. "Am I your first paying massage customer?"

"Yes you are, and you havnt even told me how much Im getting paid. Now scoot a little bit closer to the center..." As she put the bowl of oil on the nightstand. She started to get some on her hand. Once he was in position she climbed ontu the bed, and straddled his back, sitting on his but, Reaching up she started on his neck, and shoulders, taking her time , reaching over every once in a wile to get some more oil , her tiny hands gripping and pushing into his skin and muscles , before working down one of his arms.

"Oh, we can discuss proper compensation afterwards." He puts his head down on the pillow, sighing happily. His back cracks (in a good way) when Ash sits on his butt. He moans, toes curling at the wonderful sensation of her young hands working on him. "Mmm, that's right, right there, dig in there." He lay quietly for a few moments, then asked, "Do you also do fronts? My pec muscles need the same treatment." He gets an elbow up under him, smiling up at Ash, ready to roll over...though if he does, his towel may become undone...

Barry put forth a hasty, "Oh, sure, of course." He put his head back down, trying to readjust his position - his erection was trapped painfully between his body and the mattress. Even with only a towel wrapped around him, his balls needed adjusting too. He wanted to just spread his legs and let the girl take care of him, even though it was wrong. Well, traditionally wrong...would his wife want to join in? She had before, as long as she wasn't threatened by the other woman's possession. Something about Ash made him think that his wife wouldn't be threatened by a teenager who needed some extra money.

Barry put his arm up, no longer holding the towel. If she wanted to see, she'd see any part of him anyway. He moaned at his muscles, tight from a day at the office, loosening up.

Back
Top Bottom