Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CLOSED - Looking for Daddy/inexperienced & horny neighbor/student/daughter? roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: closed for now, thanks for inquiring!

This here's a good old fashioned affair!

I would play the married, tempted, upper middle class husband. You would play the inexperienced, horny, untactful, potentially impregnate-able girl. I am thinking of being in a situation where we cannot avoid one another, like next-door neighbors or teacher/student. Something socially taboo, though you could talk me into actual taboo (daughter) if it feels right. The usual age limits apply.

More than half the roleplay would be avoiding being seen, talking to each other in broad daylight, our conversations laced with double entendres. We are tortured from not being able to have each other at a moment's notice. Lots of involuntary teasing and almost-sexual RP involved, or maybe we'll throw caution to the wind. Who knows?

Romance optional; just remember he's married and he probably won't leave his wife for good, so any romance will end up bittersweet.

I have many other scenarios in mind. If I have chosen someone for this RP, PM me and we could start something new. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom