Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sister mine (Ashdurn)

Both Girls Smiled wide. The looked at Each Other, and stuck there tongues out. Both of them had Pierced tounges, and they loicked each others tounges quickly before Ash Reached up and touched Sandys, and Sandy ddi the same thing. They used both hands, and fiddled with them for a moment. Than suddenly in the quiet basement there was a buzzing sound. Than it Doubled. Both girls Grabed the others hand and walked closer to the man that they both thought of as there brother. And in one case it was a real blood relation. The girls both got to there knees in front of him. The leaned forward and Each took a Nut into there mouth. Ash reached a hand up and started to stroke the cock head, Sandy the shaft.

The sucked and licked his balls for a little wile. the tongue rings vibrating, pushing into his scrotum, tickling it more than a little bit. Soon Ash Started to move her mouth, and lick it. Her lips opening up and moving over it. "You Take the First Shift at his Head Sandy... And swallow it, Its going to be your first load , you should enjoy it!, Ill share if He dosnt blow his load early, but with how much weve been Teasing!" She snickerd. Than got herself lower , her toung going first to Her brothers taint, and all the way back, her vibrating tounge pressing against and licking his asshole, slurping a little bit. Sandy licked up the underside of the shafe and adjusted around a little bit, she ended up sitting on ashes pelvis, ashes blue pubes sticking out from Sandys bald pussy. Sandy opened her mouth wide and took the cock in and started to suck on it, bobbing her head, her lips pulling and tugging on it, looking up at him as she went. She moced her tounge expertly to run the vibrating tounge bar along Bryans piss slit.

A pierced tongue with Ash wasn't surprising but it was with Sandy, she just didn't look like the type of girl that would have a tongue piercing even now as he looked at them touching their piercings. While he knew about the piercings he was wondering what exactly they were doing to each other right now, as he was wondering there was a soft buzzing sound filling the basement and Bryan had absolutely no idea where it was coming from. The closer the two of them got the louder the buzzing got, it wasn't until they were taking his balls into their mouths that he understood what the buzzing sound was, he could feel the vibrations shooting through his balls so nicely that he could not help but groan out at the feeling.

While the large male had a lot of experience with oral sex as he did enjoy having it done to him he never had such a feeling as this, the hot softness of their mouths along with the sensual vibrations trailing along his sensitive balls and member it was incredible. Ash was handing off the job of sucking him to Sandy as she would be getting her first load from him, at this point Bryan didn't care who started where he just wanted the pleasure to keep going. When Sandy suddenly engulfed his length he groaned out loud "fuck yes", his hips thrusting towards her mouth as she pressed her tongue along the slit of his cock, Bryan reached down to her head tangling those big fingers into her hair giving it a light pull, he could easily fit her head in his hand or hurt her with his strength but he was careful "take it deeper Sandy" he groaned out lustfully.

Sandy Continued looking up, But onrolled her tounge so that it wouldn't be in the way as she started to take the monster cock into her mouth. She moved her lips around a little bit more, her eyes staying in contact with With Bryans. Her hands going to his knees to help her balance. She opened her mouth a little wile, and drooled some, a trail going down to Ashes Belly. She than moved one hand down to her Crotch, and started rubbing, but with the position they were in, she was rubbing Ashes Pussy at the same time. Sandy made some soft gaging noises as she started to get the dick into her throat, pushing it into her mouth leaning forward and lowering herself, moving her head back into a sword swalloing position to open up her throat.

Ash In the mean time Was moaning Quite a bit. Her hands on Bryans Ass cheeks spreading them Wide. Her tounge going around his asshome a little faster before starting to press INTO it, She Squirned her little toung, and hat to move a finger to get the tounge ring into his ass. Not thinking ahead enough to relise that it ment her mouth was going to Get stuck to her brothers asshole. But she pressed it in DEAP getting the tip of her vibrating tounge to his prostate, and feeling around it, moaning in enjoyment.

The more of his cock that Sandy took into his mouth the louder the large male's groans and grunts of pleasure got, he had never even heard of vibrating tongue piercings before this but he wished he had the experience before. The gagging noises had him looking back down at her as she took him into her throat, he could see the bulge of his cock inside of her throat as she eagerly moved her head for a better position. He could feel her throat opening up nicely and he began to thrust his hips back and forth to help sink more of his length inside of her tight hot throat.

It seemed that Ash was really getting into it pressing her tongue into his ass using a finger to slip the vibrating piercing inside of his ass, this was also another first as no girl ever did such a thing to him. It wasn't until he felt her tongue pressing against his prostate that he really groaned out, it was like his entire body was hit with a wave of pleasure that rocked him, he couldn't help but suddenly push himself into Sandy's throat a little roughly. Bryan had no chance to warn the delicious chocolate beauty that he was about to cum, the teasing, the vibrating piercings, his prostate, everything was just too much and he let out a growl of pleasure as if he were a beast before letting loose load after large load of hot thick cum into Sandy's throat.

As soon as She felt it start Sandy pulled back. Of course some went right down her throat. And she closed her lips around the cock head looking up at him. She didnt suck or swallow, But once he was done comming pulled off his cock, keeping her lips pressed into the cock head, and showed him. Opening her mouth wide , Her face , whte teeth, and milkey cum, before closing her mouth and swallowing. With a smack. "Did I do Alright Brian?"

In the back Ash had started to pull her tounge out of the ass, when she noticed he was cumming. And now was tugging a bit, the Bar stuck on the other side of the sphincter. She Giggled a little bit "Welp" as she didnt have a lot of controll over her tounge. Sandy looked confused, than crawled around back, grabbing FIRMLY an ass cheek to get a look, and Giggled. She pushed ash harder into the ass, than used a finger to keep the bar flat, and pulled her out. "Thanks Love, And the two kissed, before both crawled around back to there front, looking up at him on there knees.

Bryan's breathing a little heavy as he came down from his orgasmic high, Sandy didn't seem to let a a single drop escape from her mouth and she showed him that she had all of it in her mouth before she swallowed it down eagerly. He nodded to her question if she had done alright "you did quite well Sandy" he said in an encouraging tone before it took the two of them to get Ash's tongue and piercing out of his ass "that was unexpected Ash" he said lightly. He looked down at the two of them now that they were back in front of him smiling so eagerly "so Sandy how did you enjoy your first load?" he asked in a playful tone, his length barely softened even though he had just cum so strongly inside of the chocolate beauty's mouth and throat.

The Two of them had turned to one another and deactivated the Vibrators in there mouths. Than Sandy looked up, She smirked showing her Teeth and nodded Vehemently, but not saying anything. SAshes hand went down and felt her pussy up a little bit "Ill Say" Lookking back up at him as well, the girls were both smiling. "Did you like My tongue Shoved up your Butt Brother Mine?" Giggiling a little bit, The girls Were sitting on the balls of there feet. "We should carpet the basement or something for knees" From Ash, Sandy still not talking, but smiling happily.

Bryan's eyes of course were locked on the two of them unable to look away from the beautiful ad sexy forms as they looked at him so eager for more to happen and the large male was happy to give it. The question was a little embarrassing as it had made him cum "it did make me cum quite explosively I have to admit that but I think I'd rather you didn't put anything back in there" he said in a playful but truthful tone. "As for carpet I did think about that but never got around to doing it unfortunately, perhaps now I'll have the proper motivation" he said with a low chuckle following. He walked towards the girls now and stood in front of Sasha who was still smiling happily "so Sasha when you first fantasized about me did you imagine my cock would be this big? and how did I fuck you?" he asked in a lustful tone as he was tired of the warm ups it was time to fulfill all of their desires.

"Well.. It wasn't Really a fucking, it was more of a Sucking... I guess you could fuck my mouth.. but it would sort of have to be with me on my back or something, and you in most of the control" From Sandy, Grinning wide.

Ash Smilled looking up at her brother and stuck her tongue out at him. "Also Sasha is the cunt who didnt understand just how good of a thing she had in you, This is Sandy.. Sandy.. Dear lord you are getting old you senile old fucker" She Blushed a little bit. "Come on admit it , you loved having a girl up your butt. Admit it" Raising her index finger in accusitiion.

Sandy looked over at ash. "So How long does it take guys to recover, I know there not like us, they cant just keep going after they cum.."

"Just more proof girls are better than boys" And than leaped a little bit, tackling Sandy to the ground kissing her. Ashes hand running down Sandys boddy to her sex, and started to toy with it, both girls moaning for now.

"Well I think we will save you on your back with my cock down your throat for another time as I have just had the pleasure of your mouth already" he said in a lustful tone. The mention of him calling Sandy Sasha had him a bit confused, he hadn't even realized that he had accidentally said Sasha's name instead "must be because both their names start with S and I'm just more used to saying her name" he said with a light laugh. "It won't happen again I sweat, as for you and trying to make me say I enjoyed what you did with your tongue it's not gonna happen again even if it did make me cum so hard" he said in a playful tone as he watched the two of them on the ground kissing and groaning together.

Bryan was feeling a little left out so he walked over to them and without a word the big male reached down and picked them both up without a problem letting them rest against one another. To someone as big as him even the two of them weighed almost nothing, he brought them to the hard wood table rather than the hard cold cement floor of the basement, "while it is true that men can't keep going as well as women we also aren't as sensitive" he said with a wicked edge to his voice. With Ash on top of Sandy she was the one that was most vulnerable "Sandy keep her right there" he ordered in a firm tone before raising his hand up above them, without a word he brought his hand down on Ash's ass firmly. Her fair flesh reddening from the smack almost right away, his hand went up almost right away only to come down on her ass once again, he loved the way her flesh jiggled from the force of his spanking.

She Smiled, "Its Ok, you just broke up with her, I don't mind much" Sandy said sticking her tongue out at him. Before exploring her lover a little bit. As they were picked up both girls squirmed more than a little wile, all the way to the table. At the command, Sandy wrapped her legs around Ashes legs, and her arms in a semi submission hold, under the arms and behind the neck. "The two girls kissing each others mouths, quasi thinking that this could be better in a sixty nine, but there would always be time for that later.

Ashes firm Ass turned red with the smack, and she let out a bit of a whimper. But the two kept kissing. as Sandy Held her tighter. "Better do better than that, I spank this slut all the time!" from sandy, Ash was nibbiling on sandys neck too much to respond with a witty quip.

"Oh you spank her all the time huh?" he asked in a playful tone before giving Ash another firm smack on the ass, "hmmm well then Sandy should I smack her this hard?" he smacked her ass a little harder now adding a nice sting to her ass. "Or should I spank her this hard?" he asked in a lustful tone as he smacked her ass harder ass harder now adding more of a sting, "does this slut like being completely dominated?" he asked as he smacked her ass again. Bryan was really getting into the role of being the dominant male, he always had to hold back with other women because they could not appreciate the appeal of his dominance, he stopped smacking Ash's ass for now grabbing those red heated cheeks instead.

He spread them wide "tell me Sandy have you ever fucked my little sister's ass?" he asked as he looked down at the tight pucker of Ash's ass now, his mouth watered as he looked down at it, his cock twitched with want as he imagine the beautiful dark skinned woman pounding her fake cock into Ash's ass. Bryan leaned his head over a little before letting a glob of warm saliva spill from his mouth over Ash's tight rosebud, he pressed the tip of his thumb against her hole before pressing forward using his spit as lubricant to force his thumb into her ass slowly.

Back
Top Bottom