Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sister mine (Ashdurn)

Jacob Winters

Super-Earth
Things really could go to shit in an instant which was something Bryan learned very quickly, little less than an hour ago he and his girlfriend Sasha had been in the bedroom together for the first time in a bit, things hadn't been going too well between the two of them so she had been withholding sex from him as most women did when they were upset. But finally they had been back on track with her on top of his large body and she was really getting into it with him, getting close to cumming inside of her Bryan did the thing that kicked their relationship off the rails in the first place. In the heat of the moment her face popped into his mind and he moaned out "Ash" instead of Sasha's name, not only was it another woman's name it was his little sister's name which made things way worse in Sasha's mind. Without waiting for him to finish she smacked him across the face before pulling off of him, within seconds she had her shorts and tank top on while yelling at him "I told you..... I told you not to do that again Bryan you fuck!" she practically screamed at him. His cheek stung from her slap but it was nothing "it was just a slip of the tongue I swear Sasha" he said as he grabbed his own shorts, his voice deep and powerful even as he tried to calm things down.

"Fuck that!" she screamed again as she began to open drawers and pull out her clothes, "you said her name again that's just screwed up" she was not giving him an inch to work with as he stood up, Bryan was an extremely large man at six foot nine and he weighed in at four hundred pounds. "It's not that big of a deal" he said quickly though weakly because well most people would be saying the same thing if they knew he was saying his little sister's name during sex. "Not a big deal are you kidding me?!?" Sasha turned on him looking rather vicious though she was much smaller than he was "we're talking about your litt-" she got cut off as Bryan put his hand over her mouth quickly. "There are people who can hear you Sasha calm down" he said before moving his hand away "like I care that they can hear me" she spat at him as she stuffed her clothing into a suitcase that she had prepared almost two weeks ago. "I'm done with you and your sister complex Bryan it's disgusting and go fuck yourself" she said with an icy coldness that made the big man shudder slightly. Now she was making her way towards the door grabbing anything that was hers knocking things over, spilling a half empty glass of juice, sending papers all over the ground, his place was becoming a mess very quickly.

"You know what fine leave then, you aren't worth my time Sasha you have been nothing but trouble" he said in a harsh loud tone, Sasha was in the middle of leaving when he said this and she turned around with a dangerous glint in her eyes. "You know what when I leave Bryan I'm calling your fucking sister and telling her all of it" that coldness was even colder if that was possible and she stalked her way out, Bryan was not expecting that and he felt like he had just been hit with a frying pan. He made his way quickly to the door as she walked out not knowing what to say as he watched her leave him, he saw the couple from next door looking out of their door "what are you looking at?" he asked harshly making them scamper into their home. Bryan was angry and that much was obvious as he slammed the door to his house enough to make the walls shake, he couldn't remember the last time he had been this angry which made it worse because the hot feeling bubbling up inside of him wasn't something he was used to anymore.

With all of that over he had to look around at his messy place and he knew that he was going to have to clean this up tonight rather than tomorrow because that would just send him to work angry. Surprisingly he had a rather white collar job of accounting for a business firm, his size never did fit well with the tiny desk they gave him at the office, he started with the spilled juice knowing that if he didn't get it cleaned up quickly it would stain the carpet. He could only wonder if Sasha was actually going to call his little sister and tell her about his erotic fantasies, his bondage gear, calling out her name in the middle of sex. He wanted to believe that even Sasha wouldn't do something like that but he honestly couldn't be sure of that, he would have to worry about that later he thought to himself as he dabbed at the juice stain with a wet cloth.

RE: Sister mine (Asdurn)

tumblr_n14hazw1jh1rrvrmeo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n69r2ug9id1trb6jho1_500.jpg

Ash had been a late in life surprise for her family. She was born 11 years after her 32 year old brother, and in many ways was a black sheep of the family. She was Short where everyone else was tall, and had VERY plae skin. She Also had come out as "Mostly" A lesbian when she was 16. Now three years later shes still with one of her early girlfriends. A black girl name Sandy.

Sandy Was Born in Africa, and Adopted by a Canadian couple. Well When Canadian and One American that had been living in Canada, And When she turned 14 her family had moved to the States. She was Black, though with her complextion and hair expected that one of her parents or grandparents was Eurasian of some sort. She had no idea of where, and had been adopted from a country that didnt keep good records. She was a Citizen of three different countries, and a girl mostly into other girls.

Ash and Sandy had moved out of there parents houses as soon as they could, and had moved into a cheap apartment , and were going to college, trying to get real degrees, useful degrees. Ash was studying Engineering, and Sandy was studying Law.

Both girls had been wanting to have a third person in there relationship. They loved each other, but they were both submissive in the sack, and both as they grew older had gotten closer to BI. They both were in love with Ashes older brother, who had helped them quite a bit, had given them the down payment for there apartment, gave them an ancient car, took them around different junk stores to stock there house. He was a nice damn guy to them. A big .. ok Giant damn Teddy bear, that they both were sexually attracted to.

So When Sasha has called and warned Ash, Ash worked hard to not call her a cunt, and worked to make sure that Sasha moved away, actually left to return to.. whereever the hell the bitch had said she was from. She also listned to Her discribing how Bryan was spending a lot of his off time down in the basment , building BDSM furnature, equipment, making a dungeon that Sasha didnt want. Ash knew that Sasha was into some light kink from previous conversations, and had an incling prior about the Burgoning dungeon. But she now knew that they could never work. Once off the phone she talked for all of thirty secounds with Sandy before they got in the car to head over. Still It was about an hour including the call, and the drive before the two girls drove up his drive way and knocked on his door.

It was a weekday, but it was summer. It was duck, but there was still sun outside, and of course it had been a long damn Day for him. They were both smilling, dressed in Micro Jeans shorts, and Tshirts that showed off there tight bellys. "Heard about the break up Bro, we came over to help!" Walking into the house past him as soon as the door was open, they started instantly to clean.

When Bryan heard the knock at the door he was quite surprised as he wasn't expecting any company, his surprise grew when he saw that it was Ash and her girlfriend Sandy, the first thought that came to mind as they walked by him to get into the house was that Sasha had told Ash everything. But hearing the cheerful tone of Ash's voice he could only assume that Sasha had not told her anything, he sighed with relief but in the back of his mind he was a bit disappointed that Ash did not seem to know, his eyes watching their delicious looking backsides through the shorts before he looked away to shut the door. When they began to clean he couldn't help but wonder if they had come over to help cheer him up because they knew he was in a bad mood, just in his shorts one could see his sizable physique but he never really tried to hide himself when he was around these two.

"Well that's really thoughtful of you but isn't that a pretty far drive for the two of you to come over?" he asked curiously as he watched them cleaning up still, he knew that they weren't exactly close to him so of course he thought it might be an inconvenience for them to come all the way out here. Even speaking normal his voice carried pretty far, he leaned down to pick up a stack of papers, "how did you hear about the break up anyways? it was only like an hour ago" he said in a slightly confused tone because he hadn't told anyone that he had been dumped by Sasha yet. He neatened the papers as he waited for an answer placing back on his work desk, Sasha was like a little whirlwind that sent stuff everywhere, he wished he had some sort of magic that just instantly put everything back in place for him. Of course while the two of them worked on cleaning up as well he couldn't help but look at them in their revealing outfits, they were both very attractive and for a moment he couldn't help but imagine the two of them in bed together rubbing against one another as they kissed. That kind of image had his body getting hot and his shorts getting tighter, he had to use all his self control to calm himself down so he wasn't sporting a large tent in his shorts for both of them to see.

"Ooh, Sasha Called and told us that we should be careful, cause you were a demented pervert who wanted to fuck the both of us in your home made dungeon, and that you had pictures of us in your bathroom that you hid in a play boy for your Jerkoff material" From Ash.

Sandy Chimed in. "So we figured you were in a bad mood, because She mentioned that you were mid coutius when you called out her" pointing to Ash "Name" she smiled a little bit more "And she seemd like the type not to leave quietly, we sort of knew it was going to be a mess" Letting out a tisk as she picked up some papers and sorted them more than a little bit.

Ash looked over as she was looking at some nick knacks, and sorting them into still ok, broken but fixable, and trash. The girls kept cleaning. Occasionally looking over at him. They smiled wide as they did it. "So.. is it true bro, or not, I mean, if we were worried about it, we obviously wouldnt be over here, in your graps and so easily able to be abducted and taken intoi your deep dark basment where you could ravish your poor little deffensless lesbian sister and her girlfriend" Grinning a bit wider. Both girls were short, ash was only five foot even, and that was in sneakers. Sandy fared a little better, at 5 three, but often wore platforms or heels to make her a bit taller.

When he heard the words Sasha called Bryan froze like a deer in headlights, so that demented bitch had actually called his little sister and told her all the things that he did and thought about his little sister and her girlfriend. Sandy even chimed in about the mid coitus part and how he had called out Ash's name, he drew in a deep breath and gulped without answering as he wasn't sure how to respond to this sudden revelation. The strangest part was probably that neither of them seemed to be upset at this stuff in fact they were smiling widely as they looked at him now asking if it was true or not, he thought the strangest part was their lack of anger or disgust but instead they seemed to be teasing him. Now while he had been able to calm himself earlier this was a completely different situation, his shorts suddenly felt very tight as he thought of doing a lot of naughty and kinky things to the two of them after hearing them mention being in his grasp and easily able to be abducted and ravished by him.

He cleared his throat as he looked at the two of them, it had to be a trick of some sort he thought to himself as he looked at them, there was no way something like this could actually happen he thought a bit dumbfounded that he was even thinking about this. But even if it was only a zero point zero one percent chance of being reality instead of a trick or dream he had to take that chance so he spoke up "it's all true" he said rather bluntly as he looked at the two of them. "I have imagined the two of you in so many different ways that one could write a book about it" he said a bit jokingly as he had absolutely no idea how they were going to react to this information, "though calling it a dungeon is a bit dark, I prefer to think of it as a playroom" his tone a bit heavier due to lust as he imagined Ash and Sandy on a few of his contraptions.

"Well Its what Sasha Called it, Playroom does sound better" From Ash. "If we stripped naked to go down and see it would you show it to us after were done Cleaning up around here" Looking at her brother sweetly.

Sandy Commented "Well even let you watch us make out a little bit if you want" Looking a little giddy at the prospect. "And we promise to bee good too" She said with a little bit of a nod, as well as said in her Canadian accent. Ash moved the blue hair behind her head a little bit, and found a stain on the floor, grabbing the resolve she got on the floor and started to scrub, her shorts riding low, showing her wail tail, her powder blue thong showing quite a bit.

Sandy patted her Tummy. "Say Bryan, have you eaten yet, ME and ash havnt, should I go grab something, or cook something here" Coming over she gave him a hug and kissed his Chin by getting on her tippy toes. In many ways he was her brother in law, as she and ash lived like they were married, and would have gotten married already if it was legal in this state. They even wore rings they got out of cracker jack boxes.

Bryan's entire world just got turned upside down in the best of ways as he heard Ash ask if they stripped naked would he show it to them, sandy added the bonus of letting him watch as they made out a little bit. Bryan's shorts felt like they were going to explode due to his length hardening to full mast at a rapid rate suddenly, his attention was pulled away from Ash's butt and the showing of her powder blue thong by Sandy who brought up the question of food. She gave a hug and then a kiss to his chin surprising him once again, that was enough to get him to answer the questions "if you want to see it then you'll hear no objections from me" he said in a rather lustful tone, he didn't mention that just seeing the two of them wouldn't be enough for him.

"As for food I have plenty here for you to make though we could order something as well" he said quickly to Sandy, as big as he was Bryan did like to eat a lot so his fridge was always fully stocked. With Sandy so close there was no way that she wasn't feeling the hard hotness of his manhood even through his shorts, he didn't bring it up but her being so close made it twitch with desire and the image of her riding him as Sasha had been earlier sent a shudder of desire through his large form. "Are you two serious about this or is this some sort of game you are having fun with?" he asked in a serious tone which could be a bit intimidating, he had to know if this was really happening or if it was a cruel joke that would end with him sexually frustrated and humiliated.

"No touching till after were done cleaning up here. I know you well enough that if we dont get it clean now, its going to bug you all day tomorrow... but..." And Ash stood up. She Took off her Shirt, Showing her small tits, almost flat when she stretched, and light pink nipples, almost Albino. Sandy Stepped bak and did the same, She had some chest, A good Sixed and full C cup, chocolate brown nipples,, than both started toaking off there pants, but left there shoes on. Sandy had been wearing a white thong, and her sex was waxed clean so it didnt even show any stubble, Ash on the other hand, had a landing strip that she had dyed blue. "Ill make us something" And Went off to the kitchen. Ash folded both there sets of clothing, and set it on the chair by the Door, before she got back to the tidying of the house. "So anything else new bro?" Ash asked, in just shoes.

Cleaning? that was something that Bryan could not focus on as Ash took off her shirt showing off her small breasts with those light pink nipples that looked perfect for sucking on, the large male couldn't help but lick at his lips. Sandy took a step back doing the same with a chest that was larger with chocolate brown nipples that looked like the could be pinched and tugged on nicely, his fingers flexed slightly as he imagined doing that now. Next went the pants and the underwear showing their bodies off completely, he had to admit he preferred a completely bare sex but the light blue landing strip his sister had was quite appealing as well, Sandy just went off to the kitchen like it was nothing while Ash folded the clothing. Bryan had to force himself to go back to cleaning since he saw Ash doing the same, his hands a bit shaking and his thoughts very jumbled up to the point where his little sister's question barely registered and it took him a moment to answer it.

"Well not really, things have kind of been the same as always besides well all of this" he said before giving a light chuckle "how long have the two of you felt this way?". They had to have been attracted to him long before this break up thing, this wasn't a spur of the moment thing you did especially if you didn't already have feelings, "and if Sasha hadn't said anything would you two have done something like this anyways?" he had to know.

(I am off for the night.)

Ash Gave a little bit of a Shrug. "I think all little girls have at least somewhat of a crush on there Big brother, It only seems natural you know" She said with a wide grin. She was still moving around the room and picking things up , sorting them, She moved to the couch and started to put the covers on a little bit. She Shook her butt a little bit. "And , you do know that We want to do way more than let you watch us make out right. Sandy is just nervous cause shes never even tried a guy before.. and didnt want to feel too Rejected.. Honestly Sasha only realy talked about me on the phone, but I know you love my girlfriend at least almost as much as I do, and I've caught you sneaking peeks at her. She has a hard time believing that a White guy would be into her"

In the kitchen Sandy was busy going through things that were avaivilbe, and putting on the apron as she started to prepair a meal, Having found a full gallon of whole milk that would go bad in a few days, she decided to make some poutine, and was in the process of using vinger to currdle the milk.

"But.. shoerly after we got together Sandy and I talked about what boys we did like, she said you first, and I had to admit you were at the top of my list too, Sandy even calls My strap on Bryan" She said giving a wide smile, scrunching her nose, her lip peircing side of her mouth currling into a little bit of a smirk. "We both love you, and with mom and dad in florida, and pissed at you for helping me and sandy anyway... well.. if Sasha was even half right about how much you lusted after us.. we wanted to know.. Want to.. date us? like.. we could save on rent money if we just moved in over here, its closer to the U as well..." she said licking her lips a little bit, and stretched. She hadnt stoped moving around. And now was streighting Paintings on the wall.

In the Kitchen Sandy got to cleaning wile she was cookling, there were always going to be things that needed to wait wile cooking, luckily Sasha hadnt spent a lot of time fucking that room up.

Hearing her say that she felt it was only natural for little girls to have somewhat of a crush on their big brother made Bryan feel a little at ease. When he heard that they definitely wanted to do way more than just make out for him she definitely got him paying attention,hearing that Sandy was nervous because she had never been with a man was quite a surprise especially seeing how beautiful she was. As he looked over to the kitchen he couldn't imagine anyone turning down the dark skinned beauty, hell Bryan imagined guys lining up just to get Sandy to talk to them. He couldn't help but be aroused and laugh softly as Ash explained that Sandy even called Ash's strap on by his name, things got a little more serious as Ash said that they both loved him and that they both wanted to know if he would date the two of them.

Bryan could not think of a straight man that would say no to such an offer, it was an incredible one that he was pretty sure men would kill to have. Bryan took a glass from the ground as it had been knocked over and set it on the table, luckily there hadn't been anything inside of this glass or else they would have yet another stain to clean up, rather than continue cleaning the large man made his way towards Ash. Those strong arms wrapped around her from behind lightly as he knew how to control his own strength, "it isn't just lust for me either Ash" his voice deep and strong but much softer at the moment, "I love you two as well" he made no move to touch her sexually as she had said no touching until after cleaning but he figured a hug wasn't too bad. "I am more than happy to have the two of you all to myself" he said in a cheerful tone before giving her a little space in his arms so that she would be able to pull away or turn around to face him if she wished to.

"What Sort of hug is that, You know I love it when you give me yout big lifting me up, squeezing me till I squeek bear hugs, Just cause Im naked is no excuse..." Ash took a couple steps back from her brother, than used that space to get a little momentup before Leaping into the air, and spreading out her limbs. Her hands going around his neck, and legs around his body somewhat, and she kissed him on the lips , awaiting her proper hug. After he gave her one she would drop down and get right back to cleaning. About an hour later they were close to it being good. The house didn't need to be perfect , it wasnt like he was a neat freak, but there were limits, and since they were cleaning anyway, no reason to not go beyond what it had been before. Sandy Called them into the Kitchen, she had made poutine, Frys, Fresh cheese curds , and a beef gravy, She had made it all more or less from scratch, and served it to everyone. IT was a little heavy, especialy for what would be coming soon, but its what she had wanted to make from what was available. The girls giggled at the dinner table a little bit with eachother, not sure what to talk about, and both stayed Neked.

Bryan couldn't help but laugh as she pulled away only to leap at him like she always did when she wanted a big hug because she knew he would always catch her and this time was no different. After about an hour the house was looking much better and Bryan hardly felt any anger towards everything that had happened tonight, how could he be angry when he had just been the deal of a lifetime with two beautiful and eager young women he thought to himself as he sat down for dinner. While the food Sandy had made might be a bit heavy for them it was nothing to Bryan, he could eat three times as much as a normal person and still be completely up for anything, "mmm this is really good Sandy" he said in a cheerful tone as he got himself another large fry covered in beef gravy.

The sight of the two of them completely naked and giggling was one that was a bit hard to process, after all how many guys could say they were looking at their sexy little sister and her sexy girlfriend completely naked a the dinner table he wondered. "So how big is your strap on Ash?" he asked randomly because the thought had been bouncing around in his head for some time now, he could hardly imagine his sister wearing one and thrusting it into Sandy though the thought was very hot even if the image didn't form completely.

"Mines 8, The one Sandy uses on me is 6, I wanted to try and stay tighter just in case we found a boy that was into us, and WE were also into, but you were sort of the only one that we both liked to do anyting about..." Ash said with a little bit of a smile.

Sandy countered. "And I thought Ash would look hot with a black strap on, and eight was the smallest black one we could find down at the porn store" Smirking a little bit. Sandy put her hand through her hair, In nothing but an Apron, thinking that at least for now The girls were sitting next to one another, and Ash leaned over and started kissing her girlfriends neck, and soon the two wre kissing mouth to mouth. But they were putting a little bit more of a show into it. They occasionaly pulled there mouths appart to show there toungs inter twined as they played. Ash blushing a little bit, Sandy smirking and appearing to blush as much as she realy could. Than broke it and got back to eating.

"So were going to need to decied witch of us your going to pork, in witch whole first. You have one dick and six holes to choose from" Ash said smilling

Sandy said. "Are you sure your OK with this Bryan, I mean we are, and we want to, but do you think your going to be ok daiting your Little sister.. for one thing I dont think ash brought up with you is that we both eventually want to have kids, and well.. we were realy planning on asking you for a donation, later when we were ready to knock me up.. but thought about using it for.. both of us..." Biting her lip a little bit. "Not saying we have to decied on kids right now.. but were sort of serrious.. this isnt just an affair with your sister and Girlfriend, we do love you, and want to be your primary lovers"

Bryan wasn't one to brag but he couldn't help but smirk confidently as he heard the sizes of their strap ons, being the large man that he was everything was proportional giving him a sizable endowment of twelve inches. He suspected they would be surprised at his size when they first saw it, he didn't have much more time to think about such things as the two of them began to give him a show as they were kissing, the way their tongues intertwined and the blushes on their cheeks making it so hot. Then came the the statement of which one of them he was going to have first and in which hole, that was one tough ass question he thought to himself as he looked at the two of them, they were both extremely attractive in their own ways and both very eager.

Before he could put too much thought into it he listened to Sandy explaining what they wanted from this relationship, it was an adult thing to do and it was important so Bryan pushed his lustful feelings to the side for now. He cleared his throat before answering, "I am okay with all of this Sandy, I can tell that you are serious about this and those feelings have reached me" he said in a calm understanding tone. "If you had asked me this before all of these feelings popped up then I'm not sure what I would have said, but this is something I can see me being happy doing, no it's something I can see all of us being happy doing". He gave them a warm smile "I love you both and want to see you happy in every way possible" he said with genuine care, it was a crazy but right decision he knew this in his mind and in his heart the moment the words left his mouth.

They looked at eachother. And than looked at him. "We love you Bro" Grinning and giggiling a little bit. They both ate slowly, thinking a little bit. Occasionaly one would lean over and whisper something to the other. When Ash noticed that Bryan Saw there whispers. "Were just talking about what sort of living arangment we should propose and stuff... " Givng a little bit of a Shrug looking at Bryan. Biting her lip a little bit. "We were sort of thinking That we take over your guest room, One night a week each of us get a night alone , so like say, its your turn to be alone, we would sleep in our room, if its my turn, I would sleep in the room, and Sandy would sleep with you, and Sandys turn she would be in the room, and I would sleep with you.. give us all some privacy and one on one time" Smirking a little bit. "But normaly all of us in your bed..." Sandy Poked Ash and gave her a look.

"Ohh.. and um... Sandy wants to know but is to embarresed to ask. She knows with your Ex.. your Ex before Sasha, you used to take her Camping with you and your buddies... and it usualy resulted in a gang bang. Sasha is wondering if she might get a chance to do that, As well is wondering if Two girls is enough for you, or if you want us to try and find a third or fourth " Ash said grinnign. "Sandy has an .. active imagination.." Kissing Sandys cheek and giving her a tight hug.

Wow the two of them had put a lot of thought into this Bryan thought to himself as he listened to their ideas for the sleeping arrangements, he nodded "that is definitely a good schedule to keep things balanced" he said understandingly. This was going to be a very interesting way to live, when Ash asked about the camping and the gang bangs for Sandy he couldn't help but look a bit surprised as he hadn't expected them to know about that. Then came the question of finding a third or fourth girl for him, it was true he had a rather high sex drive and he could go on for some time he hadn't even considered a third or fourth woman being added to this already sexy relationship, he cleared his throat once more. "Well we can arrange for that to happen some time, though I will warn you the camping trips can be quite exhausting" that was putting it mildly as well the men were quite ravenous especially if there was only one female between all of them.

"As for a third or even a fourth girl I am not sure, being a man I cannot say that the idea isn't appealing and I am very sexually active but the choice for a third or fourth girl to you two" he said calmly. As a man the idea was highly attractive but if they wanted him all to themselves he couldn't argue with that either, "you two sure know how to make a guy's brain overheat very quickly" he said in a playful tone as he leaned back in his chair. "I never thought I would have a conversation like this especially not with the two of you" he admitted "it's like one of my dreams becoming a reality but even my dreams never had this much in it" he said with a deep chuckle following.

Ash Smiled. "Your A sweet Cute strong man, who happens to be kinky as hell. Your problem is ever since Jessica went and become a Druggie, you've dated mostly Vanila Girls, girls with class and stuff. When you should be dating sluts like us!" She said with a little bit of a smile looking at her Big brother. Ash nudged Sandy, and both of them got up and came around to give him a tight hug, and kiss his cheek sweetly. Sandy licked his ear lobe, and nibbled a little bit. "I can't wait to have you inside of me" And went to the fridge to grab him a beer, and the two girls some water.

They lived In a fairly odd town. Missoula Montana. A town that was bigger than it was. The town only had about Seventy thousand ful time residents, every year when the university let out that number dropped by twenty thousand, and for a few weeks it seemed empty, that is until the tourists started to show up. It was also The main town for a lot more people, it was the shopping center, and cultrual center. It attracted the freaks and geeks from Northern Idaho and all of Montana to it creating a quite unique little liberal paridise. It was also Very pretty.

Bryan Didnt need to worry too much about reputation in his specific field. Sure some accountants did, but Bryan almost owned his office. Sure he had a boss that lived in seattle, but here it was Just him, an assistant and a secretary. They didn't exactly deal with clients too much, as He was an accountant for an Import Export Firm. They had some holdings in montana, and dealt with a few local exporters, but they didnt have to do a lot of sales. It was more the sort of company that did what it did , and there were not a lot of other companies that did it. When someone needed there services they were already in the know enough to know where to go. He didn't have to impress his boss, go to parties , and especially didn't have to go golfing.

Ash kissed her brothers cheak, and got ontu his lap. She grabbed his fork and Fed him a spoon full of the gracy and meat and cheese covered french frys, leaning her nude torso into his nude torso. "Why dont you tell us about your dreams than bro, open an honest, even if there impossible fantasies, or dirty and wrong. And well tell you ours.. We want a dom man, a good sized family, maybe buy a little ranch up in clinton or something, Sandy wants to work in with you , she knows that Bob is going to retire in a few years" Bob had another office for the same company, he delt with the legal aspects of Export , and contract law. "And I just want to work as an enginnering consultant, coming up with cleaver ways to make and do things" Ash was an enginnering student at the University of montana. Most enginering students lived an hour and a half away in Butte, Ash took a lot of classes at the University of Montana Missoula campus, but twice a week there was a Van that took a dozen students to the Tech campus in Butte.

Bryan grinned at the comment of him dating sluts like them, they came over giving him a hug and a kiss to the cheek though Sandy went a bit further licking and nibbling at his ear before saying she couldn't wait to have him inside of her. Now he had Ash sitting in his lap pressing her soft body against his hard body spoon feeding him those delicious fries with gravy and cheese on them, she asked him to tell them about his dreams and fantasies even if they were impossible ones. "I've always want to have something like this, maybe I didn't know it but the desire was always there, to be able to wake up and see the ones I love and lust after constantly, to be able to do anything with them whenever we please" he was being completely honest. Of course what he couldn't stop is his impressive length from twitching against Ash's ass as she moved around a bit on his lap as he spoke, it took every ounce of his self control to not pin his pretty little sister down right there and have his way with her. "I can definitely recommend Sandy for Bob's job and with my recommendation it's set in stone" he said confidently as he did have a lot of pull at his firm.

"For the fantasies well that's gonna be a long line of them you two" he said playfully but truthfully because there were so many fantasies running through his mind even now. "I'd have to say that the first one I ever had of you two is waking up in the morning to the smell of a delicious breakfast, coming out to the kitchen with both of you in just aprons looking absolutely irresistible" Sandy was already in one but it wasn't quite the same. "You two would take turns sucking my cock, riding me, the other would be teased by my fingers as they fed me and by the end of breakfast we would all be satisfied and dirty so we would take a shower together to clean up, I can't seem to control myself around you two so I end up making you both a bit dirtier in the shower before we finally clean up". That particular fantasy had run through his mind so many times he could never forget it, he cleared his throat before smiling at them "that's just one of many stored up in this big head of mine".

"Another was with Sandy being the center of attention" he admitted "you were there as well Ash but we were both teasing Sandy mercilessly" he said in a playful tone. "She was blindfolded, handcuffed, and gagged helpless to know which of us was kissing her soft flesh, which of us was pinching her rock hard nipples, never knowing who was smacking her ass making her moan like a slut as her round cheeks jiggled deliciously". Bryan looked a bit sheepish as he cleared his throat "maybe I got a little too into that sorry" he was too used to being with women who weren't interested in hearing details like that, he was of course now curious to see their reactions after hearing some of his fantasies.

"Not at all bro. Were Perverted Lesbians, you cant scare us off. We have a few pairs of handcuffs ourselves, but argue about who gets to be sub often" grinning a little bit. Still nuzzling up. "But I am sure she would know who was smacking her, with how week or strong the slaps were, or the feeling of the skin, Im so soft and smooth, and your so big and rough" grinning a little bit, Loving the idea. Sandy brought the beer over. And Ash gave Him another bite to Eat, taking care of him because she wanted to. When he was Done swallowing Ash moved in and kissed him on the lips. Opening her small little mouth and started to lick his lips. Sort of sealing the deal, giving her brother the first lewed sexual kiss from his little sister. Soon after they started making out, Sandy got up an squessed in opening her mouth as well, all three toungs playing with eachother as she got on his lap as well. When the kiss died down ash was blushing scarlet red. "So un... Finished eating bro?"

Bryan hadn't really thought about that when he was fantasizing about those things but as Ash said them he did have to nod "I suppose that is true, hadn't really thought about that" he said in a slightly embarrassed tone. He accepted the bite eagerly and the kiss he accepted more eagerly bringing his tongue out to intertwine with her as the kissed so deeply, Sandy even wormed her way in to the kiss tangling all their tongues together in an erotic display as she also got onto his lap as well. When it was done he couldn't help but grin at the blushing Ash "well I am done eating food that is for sure" he said in a playful tone as he looked at her with lustful eyes, "so which one of you tastes sweeter?" he asked in a teasing tone. Those strong big hands grabbing at their butts now squeezing the soft supple flesh firmly, his hands were big enough to grab both cheeks without any problem, he was so much larger than the two of them that enough both of them on his lap was like no weight to him.

He Weighed more than twice what they weighed together. They were getting giggling and snuggling into him. "Sort of depends on what we've been eating, But isn't that for you to decide" From Sandy. The girls Put there chins to his chest and looked up at Him as they were felt up. Ash snickered. "Time to Show us your play room?" she said a little giggily.

"I guess it is up to me to decide, I just imagined the two of you have tasted each other and compared tastes" oh yes he had seen them licking each other vigorously and then coming together for a sensual kiss trading tastes as they did so. The question about showing them the playroom had him grinning, his eyes gleaming a bit wickedly as he nodded to her question "yes it is indeed that time so lets go" he said eagerly. He didn't even bothering pushing the two of them off his lap he just used his massive arms and immense strength to lift all three of them up and then placed the two of them on their feet lightly, a man of his size could manhandle women into any position that he wanted them in.

He led them to the basement and flipped on the lights to reveal it all, he had a little bit of everything down here ranging from the bondage horses one which was made for strapping a woman down on so it was thicker, the other being thinner so it would press between their legs quite nicely. He built a bondage cross near the back with leather straps for the wrists and ankles, one wall was full of various instruments to be used such as paddles, whips, gags, lubricants, blindfolds, toys from vibrating eggs to double ended vibrators. The middle of the room had a suspension set up for a sex swing or anything else he would like to hang up, spreader bars on a table, collars and leashes, even hard metal handcuffs for those that liked the way the metal felt against their skin. "Well this is my playroom" he said as he let them see everything he had, "I started collecting things a while ago only started building my own bondage stuff a few months back", he worked hard on those making sure they were sanded down and lacquered properly before he painted them so there wouldn't be splinters or sharp edges to them.

They both Left his side and looked around the room. Each Examining differnt things. But they were also looking around for something. Sandy was the first one to speak up about it however. "Um Sasha Said thaat you had gotten an old Urinal out of Jays bar downstairs, one of the long metal ones. And had turned it into some sort of Kinky Bondage device for pissing into, as well as a Piss Bong " Smiling wide. showing her white teeth on her black skin. She bit her lip a little bit as she looked over , naked.

Ash Smiled a little bit more. "Were both really into it..." grinning and going over and gave her girlfriend a tight hug. "But well do whatever you want us to do down here " The Two girls started running there hands over eachother. The contrast more evident than ever. Ash with her Alabaaster white skin, and Sandy with her dark chocolate moca skin. They were both a little shiny, and sweaty, both girls smelled great and horny, there pussy both wet, and wanting action. Ashes and going down to Sandys Pussy. "Your the Boss Bryan" from sandy, before giving Ash a kiss on the cheek.

When they mentioned that particular contraption Bryan looked a bit embarrassed until he saw Sandy smiling as she spoke and then Ash smiled as well while saying that they were both really into that sort of thing. "Well it kind of takes up some space so I put it in the back room rather than the main room, I can always move it in here if you two would prefer that" he said as he watched the two of them pressed against each other. "Well seeing as I am the boss I am going to be giving an order" he said in a confident and playful tone as he reached down to grab the edge of his shorts, he pulled them away revealing his impressive twelve inch length that was of course as hard as a steel rod at this point.

Bryan walked towards both of them "earlier you asked me which hole I was going to pick out of the six and the first one I want is both of your mouths on my cock". He grinned down at them "I believe there is plenty of my cock to go around" his tone confident "you can take turns going down on it but the rule will be only one of you gets to taste my cum and that will be whoever is using their mouth when I am ready". He grinned at them wickedly "unless of course the one who wins decides to share with the other" now that would be a hot sight he thought to himself.

Back
Top Bottom