Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A woman looking for Humiliation and Abuse (F for M or F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThyBeloved

Moon
Hi everybody!

You can call me Beloved and this is my request thread. It is a bit old and it mainly serves as a presentation for my roleplaying preferences.

KINKS
First things first. My biggest kinks are humiliation, degradation, abuse (especially emotional abuse), difficult choices (i.e. being forced to choose between two "worse" options), forced/humiliating task (e.g. being forced to wear a mini skirt with no panties in public), drama (e.g. betrayal of trust, cheating, incest etc) and non-con. Of these, the most important to me is "Non-Consensual Humiliation and Degradation", everything else is either its consequence or a way to implement it. I'm a weird and twisted person, I know! :D

LIMITS
My limits are:
- Furries;
- Infantilism;
- Excessive gore (broken bones or worse);
- Death of the main character;
- Overtly cartoonish situations (huge boobs, vore, unbirth, bimbos etc);
- Scat (but I'm ok with stuff like ass-to-mouth or enemas);

For a more detailed list of my preferences, here's my f-list.

THE ROLEPLAY
I would prefer to play in Threads and to discuss any OOC stuff on PMs. I have a preference for slightly slower games (let's say about 1-2 post a day) with decent-sized posts (few paragraphs), but it all depends on the story. Slower games, for me, work better with longer posts. Faster games with smaller ones, but, please, no one-liners.

PLOT IDEAS
I have several ideas for a possible story, but I don't want you to simply pick from a menu. I would like to discuss our kinks together and come up with a story tailored for us. So, if you decide to contact me, please tell me about your preferences and what type of story you would like to play.

Ok, that's enough for now. If you are interested contact me via PM and we'll see how it goes. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom