Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dorm Nights By Master Germish & Ash Durn

Kale sat there and let her suck on him. He was trying hard to let her do her thing and he moaned loudly as he came. Watching her swallow he knew this girl had a thing for him and he took a deep breath as he slowly pulled himself out of her mouth and smirked as her saliva was on his cock and a small line of cum still connected the tip with her lips. "Thanks for that. I'm a lot better now." He said with a smile as he reached down and stroked her hair softly. "Now, do you want to talk or just go to bed with me?" He teased as he gave her a wink and his eyes continued to move over her.

"Talk a bit " She said pulling her Blonde hair behind her ear, and Crawling up and sitting hin his lap. She kissed his cheek. "If were going to do this, remeber Im your girlfriend , not your slut. Not your slave. I might enjoy doing things for you, or dirty talk when were playing, but I would prefer Not to talk like that, not like you OWN me, at least not till we get to know one another realy well, and im comfortable with it. Now yees, this relationship is going to start sexual, and hopefully kinky.. but no reason to abuse me, alright?" She looked at him. "Are you lsiting this time, or tuning out the bitch till she lets you put your dick in her butt" Smirking a little bit at him and kissed his nose.

Kale smiled as she moved up into his lap and his hands moved onto her hips. He couldn't help but look over her and he said. "I'm listening. I understand." He looked at her and leaned into her and placed a gentle kiss on her neck. "Boyfriend." He said and he patted her hips before he kissed her once more and said. "But don't get me wrong. Do I want to put a collar on you and take you. Absolutely. Do I think you'll look sexy as fuck on your knees with a leash. Without a doubt. But I want you to want that as well." He said and placed a kiss on her neck and moved his way down to her nipple where he gave her a soft bite and then waited for her response.

"Well, that would be differnt than a collaring, a collaring is like a marrige thing.. but if its just for a short time im sure we could do that or something like it. And like i said it wsnt the actions , it was the words, If anything I wanted the actions to be harder, Harsher, I want you to be able to slap my face, and do what you want whenever, but think about it, If I show up with too many marks, or a black eye, its not going to be too long before theres trouble for the both of us from it. " Ahw aaid nuzziling him a little bit, She stroked his hair, playing a little bit, wililing to do some light play as they contiuned there conversation, letting out the occasional moan.

Kale smiled as she was talking and he understood exactly what she was saying. " I guess, can't have you bruised up visibly at least." He smiled and to emphasize his point gave her ass a nice hard smack. "So, I understand where your coming from. I misunderstood you initially, but I get it." He said as he leaned in and gave her lips a soft kiss. "Your okay dating someone like me? I'm a 'nerd' and your a sexy little cheerleader." He teased her as he made her grind a bit on him. He still felt the heat from her pussy and knew she must still be slightly aroused.

"Were in college now, I dont think that should matter, I should be more of a nerd here than I am, and maybe I can show you a little bit of the non nerd stuff there is thats worth wile. And you show me the nerd stuff.. this is supposed to be a relationship.. And you can smack my ass harder than that" She grinned at him and kissed his lips back again. "Seriously any place that's less tan is fair game, I can cover it up.. Any kinks you REALLY wanted to try Kale?" grinning a little bit, looking him in the eyes.

Kale smiled as she talked and he knew that it was play time now and he leaned into her and said. "I want to make you squirm. I want to tie you up and force you to cum until you pass out." He said as he kissed her and then he delivered another hard smack to her ass. This time he put his full force behind it. A handprint appeared instantly and then he said. "Oh and I want to fill all your holes with my cum." He added as his free hand moved up to her nipples and began twisting and pulling on them.

She squirmed a little on his lap. "thats .. better" with a bit of a sigh. She stood up, and took off her thong, now only in her shoes, black pumps, She stepped from them "How do you want me for the bonddage, what position?" looking down at him, she was smiling wide and breathing heavy as the naked hot chick stood in front of him.

He smiled at her as she stripped finally and when she asked what position he wanted her in he just stood up and said. "You stay like that. I'll put you where I want you." He teased as he walked past her and gave her pussy a decent smack. Before going over to the closet and opening up a large black chest. He pulled outa couple of items and let them plop to the floor. the first was a gag with a hole in it so he could use her mouth. The second was black rope, the third item was a butt plug, and the last item was a vibrator. He smiled at her and said. "Your going to be in heaven tonight." He walked over to her and kissed her lips. Biting down on the bottom lip softly before he said. "Arms behind your back. Chest out, legs spread nice and wide." He kissed her neck and delivered a nice smack to her ass before letting his hand trail between her legs and rub her pussy slowly.

Her legs were already a little spread out So that he could spank her pussy. She Jumped a little bit, and let out a little squeek when he did it. She nodded, and had her hands behind her back posing. She did turn her head watching him, When he asked her to spread her legs, she did so, possibly more than he expected, going into a half split . She could do a full split but didnt think that he wanted that much. Right here here head was Just about right to give the boy head if he wanted. She arched her back a little bit more Nuxxiling into him as They kissed again, her pussy was drippingly wet, warm, inviting, smelling lovley, her sex was also waxed clean , hairless.

Kale smiled as she dropped into a half split and chuckled. He had forgotten she was a cheerleader and by nature incredibly flexible. His hand slid between her legs once more and he felt the moisture leak from her and coat his hand. He gave her pussy another smack, this time making sure it was hard enough to elicit a yelp. He then pulled his hand up to her face and said. "Your a little wet for me." He teased and rubbed her juice on her face before he let the rope unravel itself and set to work. It only took him about five minutes to finish the tie, but he had managed to get a karada on her. It was tight, the rope slipping into her pussy and really squeezing on her breasts. In addition to this he added a simple tie to her wrists to keep her hands behind her back and he looked at her and said. "Go to the mirror, tell me how you look and if you like it." He teased her and gave her neck a small kiss and when she turned around he made sure to deliver the hardest smack to her ass he could. Once again, leaving a bright red handprint on her rear.

Ash rose Back to her feet, and walked over to the full size mirror on the closet door. She looked herself over and struck a few poses, putting her arms out. She raised her chest up, Put her Ass out. She shuddered a little bit. His hand print was still very visible on her ass. She looked over at him. "Make you a deal..? Why dont you get out your Camera and take a few photos. Ill Let you as long as you promise not to post any on the internet without blacking out my face, Even if I turn into some raging psycho bitch. " Looking at him Smilling. Her nipples HARD as rocks , and she was dripping more than a little bit. She walked back to him and shuffled her hips a little bit. And kissed him on the mouth, she openened her mouth wide and was realy getting into it. This beautiful blonde bombshell was into him. This Boy who had just lost his vbirginity at the age of 18 to her. Well sorta, the blow job. And he had acess to her pussy, and probably ass as well. She nuxlled him sweetly with her torso, her hands behind her back. "And I told you you could get ruff except for the face, you can tie tighter if you want to" nibbiling on his ear a little bit. Trying to find that balance. She wanted it har,d rough, but not mean . There was a differince between action and emotion.

Kale smiled as she seemed pleased and he heard the camera idea and said. "Or how about I take you outside and tie you to my door for anyone to see." He teased and his hands went to her perky breasts. Groping her as he moved to the nipples and gave each one a good hard twist. When they slipped from his hand he promptly smacked each breast and said. "You really like it rough. You want to hurt don't you? To be sore?" He teased as he decided to be a bit rougher with her. Grabbing her hair and forcing her to bend over the bed. He slipped his hand between her legs and spanked her pussy before slapping her inner thighs so she was bent over the bed with her legs spread wide, both holes open and ready for him. He walked over to the chest in the closet and reached in. Grabbing a bamboo cane. He walked over and put it in her bound hands. Smiling still he went and got a sharpie. He looked over her as he popped the cap off and said. "What shall we write on you tonight?" He teased as he looked at his girl.

"Thats a little more like it Kale" She moaned as he roughed her up a little bit. She "Resisted" her hair being pulled just a little. Not realy trying to get away, or stop it, but resisted enough so that it was actualy Pulling on her hair as she got into pusiton. She got to the bed and turned her head to the side , bending over quite a bit, her hands held out. She blew him a kiss as she grabbed ontu the Cain. "Whatever you want, but if its on the face, use a highliter instead, or some lipstick in my purse" Grinning a little bit. Hoping that he wouldnt wright rtoo far down on her legs, or on her arms. She would need to have to cover it up during the few days it would take her to have to remove the sharpie. The rope spliting her pussy lips open, running up her pert perfect ass as she looked back and blew another kiss at him, looking him in the eyes with pleading hornyness.

Kale smiled at her as she left it up to him. He bent over so her ass was at eye level and gave her another rough spank before biting her ass hard. Leaving teeth marks on her cheek before he began to write on her. The sharpie dragged across her skin as he wrote on her. Labeled her as his. He took about three or four minutes to finish before he stood back up and smiled at his work as he looked at this cheerleader bent over and tied up with the words. "Kale's toy, cum here, and cum dump" written on her ass and then he decided to add one more addition. He stepped forward, his cock resting on her ass, not penetrating as he bent over her and wrote "I'm a little fuck slut" on her shoulders and then kissed her before grabbing her hair and pulling it so that she had to look forward as he kissed her ear and said. "This is going to be so much fun." He kept his grip on her hair as he moved his hips back and put his cock at the entrance to her ass and teased the tight little hole and said. "Should I fuck your ass raw?"

She couldn't tell what he had written. Of course she tried to figure it out, paid attention, but it was always hard to figure out what some one was writing on skin through tactile sensations alone. "If you want to you Can, I'm not going to stop you. But.. think about it before you do.. I the lube would make it easier on me, but also easier on you as well" Smiling a little bit. "Have you ever gotten an Indian burn? Imagine that happening to your cock. Maybe a condom would be the best of both worlds" She grinned at him and rubbed her ass, shaking it a little bit before just running it through her ass crack a little bit teasing him somewhat. Ash bit her lips, eyes getting a little big waiting for his decision.

He listened to her and smiled. He did not want that to happen and he gave her a hard tug on her hair and spanked her. "You forgot to call me daddy." He teased as he gave another hard spank. Causing her to move forward on the bed and then he said. "I think your pussy is more then wet enough for me. Don't you?" He asked as he moved back, still holding onto her hair so he tugged her head as he placed his cock against her dripping sex and used his free hand to reach between her legs and slap the wet cunt a few times to remind her that he had control. He could do as he wished with her and she would love it.

"I also have Lube in my purse if you want Daddy" Smilling a bit. her eyes closing a little bit. Still holding the Bamboo cain in her hands. The Ring Gag and Anal plug he got out earlier sitting on the bed next to her. She moaned a little bit with each slap, The pussy slaps were especialy noise, starting to sound a little squishy and sending out a little bit of a splash. She locked her legs a little bit to make it easier to maintain position. She was breathing hard, obviously tuned on and wanting this.

Kale listened to her and said. "You really just want to feel my cock buried in you." He teased her as he pulled her up to a standing position by her hair and then placed a soft kiss on her lips before pushing her to her knees and placing his cock on her lips. "Drool on my cock. Get me nice and wet for your ass instead. I want to take you completely tonight." He teased as he looked over her and kept his hand in her hair. He wanted to have control the entire time. He doubted she would every try to take control, but he was going to have it regardless of what she wanted.

"Well, Duh" She Said sticking her tongue out at him as she twisted around and got back to her knees. She closed her mouth and tried to get it as wet and slobery as possible, trying to get some throat slime into her throat using her esophagus before she started to rub her pursed lips aloong the toip side of the cock, pushing out the spittle to lube the cock up, before putting her tounge out and licking along the underside of the dick. Opening her mouth a little bit to get the head. "Is that good Daddy?" She knew that it Wasnt going to be great protection for his dick in her ass. She tired to warn him, sspit would not realy be enough, but perhaps it would lower it from burn to a light rash.

Kale looked down at his girl slobbering and he shook his head and said. "I don't think its going to be enough." He grabbed her hair and pulled her back into the original position. This time he spread her legs even wider and reached between her legs and massaged her pussy. His thumb did small circles on her clit and he decided that he will fuck her creamy pussy tonight. He looked over her and said nothing before sliding his massive cock into her tight pussy. He moaned as her folds sucked him in and he pushed until his balls rested against her. He bent over, causing his dick to push against her walls and he said. "Is this what you wanted? Your daddy's big cock buried in you." He teased as he did not fuck her, just keep his cock in her.

Back
Top Bottom