Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dorm Nights By Master Germish & Ash Durn

ashdurn

Star
030.jpg

It was Homecoming weekend for the school so the Dorms were more than a little emty tonight. Most people were at different parties, either at frats or bars, or peoples houses. Most of who was still at the university Ash had put on a little black dress, went out , and was already back. She had heard about a Frat that was supposed to be wild and crazy, but when she got there it seemed tame for what she was looking for. Just a blown up version of a high school party. She had Gone to the Bathroom, still in her dress, and check out her make up a little bit, thinking about if she wanted to go out to another location, or what.

Thats when a Girl came in to bitch about her her now EX girlfriend, looking at the bruises around her neck from where he had gave her hickies, and crushed her windpipe. Ash listened for a wile, about how he had seemed like a nice guy out of the sack, but when they had started to fool around he turned into an animal, doing a bunch of strange things before she left. Ash stayed a bit talking to her, and advising it wasn't rape because he did stop whenever she said no, it was just strange, but gave her a list of things to look up on the internet about what was going on. She did manage to get the name of the boy. Ash Than went down to the Front desk to find out What dorm he lived in, and found out he was one of those lucky ones , one of the ones here on academic scholarship, and he had a private room.

From there She went up to his room, stopping once more at the bedroom, about an hour after she started talking to his EX. She made sure she looked, perfect, walked up to his door, and knocked on it. Not knowing that this hung, fut, kinky, science nerd had been lusting after her since his first day on campus.

Kale Rosenthall had been dating a pretty nice girl up until tonight. He finally got around to sex with her and it had gone all wrong. She was so boring so timid, so scared of what he was going to do. As soon as he started to choke her a bit and rough her up she panicked and ran off. Saying they were through. Needless to say, Kale was pissed and so he sat there in disbelief wondering what the fuck had just happened. A good while passed and he was still sitting there naked without pants as he heard a soft knock on the door. Coming out of a gaze he stood up and through on a pair of boxer briefs before looking through the peephole and saw who it was. He was shocked. Why was she here?! She was way to pretty. Tentatively, he opened the door just a bit and looked out at her. He was stunned. No words being spoken until finally he blubbered out. "What do you want?" He blushed at this and could not believe he said that. Though she was stunning and he could not help but let his eyes roam over her.

"I um Heard that you were back on the Market, and decided to stop by to See if you were interested in me. Figured you might need a little comforting and stuff" Ash Said blushing a little bit. She had been so confident about this right up until this point. She looked him over a little bit and did think he was sexy. She had put out on the first date before, and it hadn't gone well, but this was a little bit of a different situation. She was interested in this guy, and was horny, wanting attention, but would have to play it right, or so she thought so that it wouldn't just be a one night stand. She had no idea the Guy had a crush on him. She was smiling a little bit at him. "You Ok Hun?" she said in a western country girl accent that she tried to hide now that she was at a big university in the big city.

Kale couldn't believe what was happening. This smoking hot girl had just offered herself up and expressed direct interest. He was stunned but he moved back into his room and opened the door. An invitation in. He sat on the bed and said. "I'm okay, I guess my ex was a little uncomfortable with me after all." He said honestly as he eyed her once again and he could not help but see her dress and wonder if she was even wearing underwear. He had fantasized about this so many times he couldn't help but get hard. His massive nine inch cock creating quite the bulge in his underwear and he blushed immediately and crossed his legs trying hard to hide it. "So um, why aren't you at a party tonight?" He asked casually trying to hide his arousal and the fantasy of being able to ravage this girl running through his mind.

"Already back, was board, the guys were all Jerks and whispering what they wanted to do in my Ear, and none of it sounded interesting, The kinkiest thing that any one asked is If I would stick my finger in there butt" She said with a little bit of a smile, Blushing just a little bit. "And one guy showed me his massive black cock that was about this big" Holding her fingers appart she opened her fingers wide, but still it wasnt that wide. "When I giggled he actually said "Shock at how big it is tends to have that effect, he actually seemed to think he was big, idiot" She looked down at the tent and back up, Still with a grin on her face. "So I came back to figure out what to do, ran into your ex whats her name, and she told me her story, figured you were having a boaring night, and well.. figured I would come and see you"

Kale listened and tried to hide his bulge more and when she looked directly at it and told him about how she met his ex. He knew what she wanted and he couldn't believe it. She wanted it like that, she wanted to be handled and told what to do and he was curious as to how to elicit a response from her and so he sat there quietly until she finished when he did. He shuffled his legs and allowed his bulge to go on full display as he blushed once more and said. "You...you met my ex. Did she tell you everything?" He asked quietly and almost under his breath. He was ashamed of it, but he was getting more and more excited at the prospect of doing that with her. She was hot and if she was into that kink he would have a good night after all. His eyes roamed down to her legs and hung at the edge of her dress as it had ridden up a bit and was now dangerously close to slipping over her ass and revealing her underwear, if she had any on.

"Well... The only way I would know Is IF I got your side of the story. She was crying and hurt, and her neck was bruised, but she said that you stopped when she asked you too, and said you claimed you were being gentle or at least thought you were" She smiled a little bit more. "I sort of assumed that you were into BDSM.. and I do have to tell you that I'm not looking for a one night stand situation, I have to admit that I'm turned on right now.. But.. I don't know how to put it." Biting her lip a little bit. "Can I come in, its a bit odd to be standing in the hallway talking about this"

Kale had been so involved in himself that he had totally forgot to invite her in. Hearing that she was interested in bdsm and the like made him smile though and he said. "Oh um sorry. Yeah come in and close the door. I had no idea you were into bdsm. Thats, um, exciting." He said as he looked at her as she entered the room. Now that he knew she was into bdsm he was becoming a little more confident around her. It was very clear that she was into him and he was a dominant when he got comfortable. If this girl wants to be put in her place and treated like a little slut then he would be more than happy to do so. He had been thinking of this since he saw her the first time on campus anyway. Once she closed the door he looked her over in an entirely different manner. His eyes moved over her like he was inspecting her. He couldn't hold back the smile or the large bulge in his underwear anymore.

"So.. what Sort of sub are you looking for. Im not that experinced With BDSM.. but Ive dreamed about being tied up slapped around, pissed on, rough sex, and being treated like a servent for fun little fore and aft play games. But not into the whole 24 7 thing. I am a human being. Not too into being a sub out in public unless were doing something sexy, like you have me tied up under my clothes, or in my coat or something like that. Sort of want a Boyfriend in real life, and a pervered freak in the sack" She said with a little bit of a smile as She sat on his bed leaning back a little bit. She looked around the room to see what other sorts of things he was into, and if he had any BDSM things hiding in plane sight.

Seeing how she talked and moved it was evident to him that she wanted this and he felt empowered and comfortable. Now that she was close to him he smirked slightly. Hearing her say she was relatively new to BDSM and she only wanted something in the bed he chuckled and he leaned in close to her. His breath brushing across her ear and he said. "That can be arranged, but trust me. Your going to want to be my little slut all day and night for me when I finish with you." He teased and kissed her neck as he placed his hand on her leg. Slowly sliding it up, he was in full dominant mode now. He was going to show this sexy southern girl just what it meant to be dominanted. He just needed a little reciprocation before he makes her into his toy. He kissed her neck again and then whispered. "If you want this. Call me sir." He added then slid his hand dangerously close to her crotch before pulling away from her and waiting for her answer.

She scrunched her Nose a little bit. "Sir is just so formal, and high society ish, Like were going to some foppish french court " Looking at him. "What about Daddy?" biting her lip a little bit. "That way even in public not to many people will give it much of a second thought" She kissed his nose. And reached down to the hem of her dress. She started to pull it up. "Hey Just because Im a sub, doesn't mean that i'm going to be a simpering little cunt that cant make decisions , and does what you say to avoid getting slapped, Ill do what you say in order to get slapped. I dont want to be a sad crying little thing, I just... I want some one to be the boss, I want rough wild strange sex, and it makes sense to me, It dosnt make me sad and frail, it makes me happy and strong" With that she finished pulling off the dress and tossed it over to a chair. Now just in heels a bra and panties.

Than there was a Knock on the door. Ash Got up first, Looking through the peep hole. She oppened the door , "Ohh Hey there Officer" A security guard, that Ash called officer to stroke his fragile Ego, The officer explained that there was an altercation he was investigating. Ash gave an explenation "Ive been with him all night.. Ohh her, yeah They broke up last week , she fell in love with a girl but her whole chrstian thing got in the way and she wanted back with her boyfriend.. She found me in the bathroom earlier and said she was sure to get her revenge for stealing her man" She said smilling a little bit in places, frowning in others, and got the officer to leave, before returning to the bed, sitting down. "Now where were we.. Is Daddy ok Master" with a bit of a smirk.

Kale smiled at her as she removed her dress and gave him a talk about how she was going to be a strong women she just wanted someone in charge and all that. He just tuned it out. He jumped when the officer appeared but he let her do the talking and when she returned he smirked at her and said. "We will have to see." He slid his hand behind her head and grabbed her hair. He made sure he had a firm grip on it before he said. "Tonight, you will call me master. Because you are my toy, my girl. I am going to make you mine tonight." He said as he pulled her hair back causing her eyes to go the ceiling and he placed a kiss on her neck. Though that quickly turned to a bite. His other hand slipped behind her and in one quick motion unclipped her bra. He smirked and pulled her away and let her eyes fall on him as he stared into them. "Now why don't you be a good little girl and get on your knees." He suggested before tossing her down and off the bed with a sudden jerk to her hair. He stood and waited to see if this was what she wanted.

"Yes Master" She said still smilling. Bdsm was a weird thing and they were both new to acting it out. She maoned more when She was bit. "You can bite harder if you want master" Before falling to the floor, She got up to her knees, and spread her legs a little wide, sitting on the balls of her feet, and arched her back a little bit. She was a busty cheerleader, and more than a little flexible. "Just nothing above here?" She showed him with a hand a tan line on her neck. "Thats where my unform goes too... any where bellow that I can explain as work out" Smilling. Her black thong had a visable wet spot as she showed him. Her large and full D cups stood up, still perky from youth even without the bra.

Kale was beyond happy with this change in his night and he looked over her and he smirked as she said nothing above her tan line and he just chuckled. He bent down and put his lips on hers, not kissing, but he talked to her. "You, are the sub. I own you. I will do whatever I want to you and you will take it with a smile and ask for more. Is that understood?" He said before pulling away and spitting in her mouth. He stood back up and reached into his boxers, letting his large cock out of its cage. It hung there in front of her just inches from her lips and he looked at her and waited. He wanted to see if she was smart enough to ask permission or if her lust would devour her and she would just take his cock in her mouth. He stood there and looked over the piece of flesh at his feet. This southern cheerleader was going to be fun to play with and he was going to make her into a good toy. He believed he could have her trained and aching for him all day within a week.

She Chuckled a little bit "Nope.. this is a relationship or its nothing. Im all for kink, but you need to be responsible, your supposed to take care of me and love me as your play thing. If I have needs, you HAVE to respect them if its going to work between us" She said looking up at him. "You dont own me in any way, Im not collard nore would I take a collar yet" Sticking her tounge out at him. "Maybe we need to slow down a little bit, or maybe your thinking with your dick too much and need to get off real fast to relise your being more of a Dick than a dom" Looking up at him.

Hearing her response made Kale realize that she was going to be work to break. Which was all the more fun and he looked down at her and said. "Understood. I moved a bit quick. I'm just eager to put you to use." He said with a smile as he bent down and once again reached into her hair and pulled her into him. Giving her a solid kiss. He continued the kiss until he felt her short of breath then he pulled back and gave her a soft smile before he decided he needed to show her the pleasures of his control before he behaved like he did. Using his hand in her hair he pulled her up to her feet and twirled her around. Letting her ass push up against his cock and she could feel the large meaty member on her ass and back. Using his free hand he slid it onto her left nipple and gave it a tweak as he kissed her neck. The kiss turned into biting and he began to bite her neck. Leaving small marks with his teeth as he tweaked her nipple once more and let his hand slide off her nipple, down her taught body and to her panties where he felt her wetness and smiled before returning to the biting. His hand rubbed her panties against her pussy. Wanting to elicit a moan and more slutty actions from her.

She moaned a little bit, Biting her lips. "You can be rougher master, I didnt mean you had to be gentile, Just that you need to listen to me when I tell you something alright" Letting out a little bit of a moan. "I have requirements, just like you do..." Her pussy was warm and wet, and already starting to make the room smell like sweet pussy. She exposed her neck to him, and let out a little bit of a Moan from it. "And understand me, and my perspective on the game.." Her hips going a little bit against his hand, as well as her firm ass pressing into and playing with his hard cock.

Kale smiled as she gave him her neck and she ground against him. She was going to be fun and when she asked him to be rougher he only chuckled. His hand that was grinding on her pussy stopped and he gave her pussy a nice hard smack as he bit down on her neck. Letting the skin slip between his teeth. He smiled and kissed her ear and said. "Are you my little slut?" He asked as the hand in her hair made her expose her neck and look at the ceiling. His other hand slipped into her panties and dropped them to her knees before he pinched her pussy and slipped a finger into her pussy. He was not slow either. He began to finger her hard, one finger quickly became three and he was moving fast as he said. "You do not cum without permission my slut." He reminded her before he removed his hand and slapped her pussy. He bit her neck once more and then tossed her down on the floor. "Come here and show me how much you want my cock in you. Get it nice and wet." He commanded her as his eyes looked over her.

She Stood up. And walked away, She pulled her panties up. And looked at him. "Ok.. I think before we Get into actually playing we need to talk a little bit more, your sort of acting like a Jerk, but your not good at It. I think your a little fucked up in the head from being to damn horny, or having your heart broken, and wanting to take it out on some one" She looked at her dress. "So.. Either Sit back and take a quick blowjob without being a Jackass, or I can put my dress on, leave for a half an hour wile you Jerk off.. Or we can just call this a failed experiment. I am horny, and .. its more your words that are effecting me than your actions so far.. It seems like your not wanting to even pay attention at all to what I need and want from this" She stuck her tongue out at him.

Kale was shocked as she moved but was humbled immediately. He realized he was being an asshole and he looked away from her. "Sorry, I've thought you were a sexy ass thing since I saw you. When you told me you were into kink I got excited and went a little crazy." He said without making eye contact. Though he took a deep breath and looked at her. "I'll gladly take a blowjob and then we can talk about what you want and what I want. Figure it out." He said as he looked at her once more and hoped that he did not ruin this with her. He really wanted to have her to himself.

"Good, I like you too, and Im not angry or anything like that, Just know that things moved a little Fast. Want me to go and grab you anything to drink from the soda machine real fast wile you enjoy your blowjob?" She said with a grin looking at him. She came back over and kissed his cheek. "I do want you to enjoy it!" She exclaimed. "And I do want kinky things, we just need to work out the social dynamics stuff.. and get in your chair or whereever you want for your blowjob" Smilling wide. Still obviously wanting to Plkease him, but knowing that this was going all wrong.

Kale smiled at her as he sat down on the bed and looked over her as he said. "We'll figure it out. I like how you look and your interested in something I know a lot about. It's going to work, but I'm sorry for earlier. I just wanted to take you hard and get back at my ex, but now I'm a bit calmer." He admitted as he looked over her body and waited for her to begin. He was wondering how this was going to work. He wanted her, wanted to ravage her and make her his, but he was more than happy to sacrifice that to have her all to himself.

"Its alright. Now did you want me to go get a drink for you, or Just get down and start blowing you. I think you should get something to drink, get some electrolytes back, youve had an emotional night already. " She said with a smile. "And.. how would taking me hard get back at your EX, you were in the wrong there too, you should have talked about what sorts of things you liked before you started to play around, she was wrong for the same damn reason. And we almost fell into that, thoguh we started. Ravage me, slap me around, bumch my tits, whip my ass, back, get rough with me because you like to do it, and know I like it, only reason to do it is mutual pleasure, at least in my mind"

Kale sighed and said. "Agreed. I was in the wrong. Yeah, I'd love a gatorade." He said as he just sat there and looked at her. Seeing she was still naked and a little roughed up he smiled and tossed her her dress and said. "You probably shouldn't walk out like that." He teased as he remained where he was and waited. When she returned he took the drink and sipped from it as he smiled at her and waited for her to begin. Wondering what she was going to do tonight.

She grabbed a five from her purse, and Left it. She came back with three gatoraids, Each of a differnt color. "Should drink one now, save one for later, and the third is mine" She said as she sat them on the desk next to the chair He was sitting in. As soon as they were down she took off her dress. Her bra on the floor, her purse on the bed, she tossed the dress to the corner, and got to her knees, and pulled out his cock from the Boxers, and licked it. She opened her mouth and gave a Slow soft blow job, keeping her eyes looking up. She could give better head, she knew how, but she also knew how to give a relaxing blow job and that was the point of this. She reached up and moved his hands away if he reached for her. She obviously swallowed when he came. The blow job was a lot of lip, with her toung slowly going around the cock head, taking the nine inch cock only a third the way into her mouth. But did it lovingly and willingly.

Back
Top Bottom