Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Miraculous New Workout (Mystearica x AznTwink)

Mystearica

Star
Anita Hope, or simply Ani, wasn't having a good time of things recently. Twenty-five, single, and all too aware of the reason why; she wasn't some waif-thin Hollywood starlet, the sort that men fawned over -- a fact reinforced by every billboard, every magazine, and darn near every TV show someone could care to name.

A few months ago, she'd finally started trying to improve things. First by working salads into her diet, then trying yoga, then going on walks, then an ill-fated attempt at poledancing in her own home that had ended with a mild concussion and a steel pipe laying in some junkyard somewhere. Just... nothing seemed to help. She'd even put an ad out for a personal trainer, someone that could come to her home and help her work out, free from the judgmental eyes at the gym... and within an hour, she'd received a message from a great-looking guy, offering his services for a pittance. Not that she needed to scrimp because of her parents' wealth, but... well, he'd seemed solid.

So she had started to work out with the man regularly, doing whatever he told her to do, and even still...

Ani looked down at the scale, frowning at it -- she'd gained two pounds in the past week. "That's not even fair," she huffed, pulling her tower self-consciously over her chest. He'd sent her a message earlier that day that they would be trying out a new plan, devised just for her, starting with a massage with imported oils, the sort that was supposed to boost weight loss and promote wellness, whatever that meant.

She pulled on her bra, a plain white garment, along with her panties before she left her bathroom. He said he'd be at her home around now (a nice home just on the outskirts of the city -- not too lavish, but just perfect for Ani without needing to have a roommate), but... She tightened her towel around herself, going to sit on the couch as she awaited the knock at her door, feeling awfully self-conscious just then.

Jason had been a fitness trainer for a good number of years now. He always made sure to keep his own body in check, as it always deterred customers when they had a fitness trainer that couldn't keep themselves fit. At twenty-eight, and being quite confident in his own looks with short dark brown hair, blue eyes, and a muscular toned body, one would imagine that he was already in a relationship, but that certainly was not the case. While he had a number of relationships in the past, none of them had worked out because of his work schedule, and it often created clashes between him and girlfriend.

For the past few months, he had been working with a young woman, Ani, just a few years younger than he was. He had noticed how worried she was about her own weight, and while he did his usual routine for her, he could sense that she was stressing over her weight, and perhaps her appearance. While Jason made it a policy for himself to keep any kind of unprofessional behavior out of this business, his opinion was that she was overreacting a bit. Had he been honest, she was quite the attractive woman. Perhaps, she was a bit plump, but it added to her charm, especially when she pouted cutely about how she gained a pound or two. Before he knew it, Jason had found himself rather attached to the young woman, attracted to her natural cuteness and bit of naivety, and he had no regrets in continuing to work with her.

Showing up at her doorstep, after parking his car in her driveway, Jason knocked on the door while carrying his backpack in one hand. It contained his change of clothes, towels, and a number of bottles of massage oil. He was dressed in simple athletic shorts, a white short-sleeved shirt and sandals. After working with Ani for so long, it became more and more difficult to hold himself back after watching her rather voluptuous figure in all kinds of enticing positions. Suggesting that morning that they start a new training routine, Jason wanted to see how far she'd really let him go. If anything, what he planned for her would help in losing weight. At least for the short term, as it could end up with her gaining a few pounds after he planted his seed inside her.

Ani hugged her knees to her bountiful chest, biting at her lower lip as she waited. Every minute felt so much longer than normal, and after five minutes (when he was at her door) it felt like she'd been waiting thirty. The moment he did knock, Ani sucked in a deep breath and stood up quickly, tightening the towel around herself as she went to the door. Jason had been a big help, even if she hadn't actually lost any weight -- he served as a nice confidence boost, and he was really quite cute. She was willing to pay the prices he was offering for a bit of regular eyecandy, and he made frequent appearances in dreams.

"Um, hello Jason," she said as she opened the door. "Since you said we were starting with a massage I, um, already got ready," she said, cheeks pinkening slightly as she opened the door wider for him. "Hope you don't mind," she said, closing the door behind him once he was inside. "Do you want any tea? Snacks? I have some of that fancy juice you recommended for me," she said as she fidgeted with her towel as she glanced around her spacious living room.

"If not, I'm ready to begin." As nervous as she seemed, she was always optimistic when he was around. She was ready to do this. She just had no idea what he actually had planned for them that day...

Jason was presented with quite the treat as the door opened, seeing Ani with a towel wrapped around her rather voluptuous figure, "Hello, Ani." Seeing her blush and fidget was quite like her, being cute quite natural to her. After stepping inside, he shook his head as she offered him drinks and snacks, "We can have some together, later. Let's get started with our new routine first. It's quite the workout, and it might make our session today a bit longer than usual. It really works on your stamina, so it'll get...easier over time." He made sure to choose his words carefully, especially when he was tempted by just her presence in a rather revealing attire.

After having worked with Ani for these past few months, Jason had gotten quite familiar with her household. Whether it be a morning, afternoon, or evening session, sometimes even dining with her to make sure her diet was appropriate, he never made any complaints for the amount of time he spent with her. After all, being able to just spectate as she worked up a sweat was all kinds of eyecandy for him. Even so, he had never seen more skin than what her workout attire showed. Offering a massage certainly gave him an excuse to be able to see more of her curves, and 'innocently' be able to handle them as he liked.

Moving deeper into the living room, he set down his backpack by the couch as he motioned her over, "Have you ever gotten a massage before?" Jason pulled out a few bottles filled with massage oil and set them down on the nearby table before pulling out a few towels and placed them next to the bottles. "I think the couch should be a suitable place for you to lay down," He tried to remain professional, as a part of him wanted to suggest using her bedroom. Rolling up one of the towels, he put it down at one end of the couch, having it act as a pillow, before laying out a much larger towel along the rest of the couch in order to soak up any oil that spilled over her. "Take off your towel, and anything underneath that's covering your upper half, and lay down here." As a trainer, he shouldn't have felt anything, but his own carnal desires to see more of her gorgeous figure almost got an 'inappropriate' reaction out of him. After stepping back, he turned around and gave her time in case she was embarrassed of undressing in front of him.

"Alrighty," she said with a small smile. She was glad she'd had a snack before all this -- his workouts were usually pretty intense as far as she was concerned, often leaving her in a sweaty mess by the end of it. She thought she'd lose water weight after all that, if nothing else. She watched as he moved toward the couch and began to lay out his supplies, Ani fiddling with one end of the towel as she waited. "Um, I have! I went on a cruise a few years ago and they had really nice masseuses there. There are also some good ones at a spa I used to go to," she said -- it had been a long time, but she'd always found them soothing, not least of which because of her occasional back pains.

"Ah, alright," she said, her heart hammering in her chest... and slowly coming down when she saw him turn around. Oh thank god. Ani always wore full workout gear when she worked out -- sweat pants, tanktop, sports bra... she'd never been so revealed before someone. Well, she had, but not in front of him! She undid and dropped the towel, her hands sliding up her back and undoing the clasps on her bra. Large, soft breasts sagged only slightly as she dropped the bra to the ground, cupping her tits with her hands as she moved toward the couch.

She finally let her breasts go free as she laid down, large tits pressing down into the soft cloth of the towel as she laid her head down on the pillow towel. She was accutely aware just then that she was in nothing but her panties in front of him, and she immediately reached for her towel, throwing it over her backside but leaving her back visible in its smooth, creamy entirety to him. "Alright... I'm ready," she said, glancing over her shoulder with a smile.

Jason turned around as she called out that she was ready, his eyes quickly moving over her voluptuous frame, her round behind that was covered by the towel, her curves barely hidden, especially as those large, shapely breasts were easily noticeable. Swallowing, he moved over to the small table and took a bottle of oil and poured a generous amount into his hands, lathering them up before placing the bottle back down. Stepping over to Ani, he took a moment to enjoy the sight of the voluptuous young woman laying herself out for him. While he tried to help himself from attacking her, it didn't help that her rather lewd, plump breasts could even be seen as he bent over behind her.

"Since you've had experience, I'm sure you won't feel too nervous about it. When people get their first massage, they get quite fidgety under the hands of, well, most of the time a stranger. Even then, we've known each other for quite a while now." Jason made some small talk as he made sure his hands were warm, as they were lathered in oil, before he pressed them gently along her smooth back. It bewildered him at how impeccable her body really was when he took a closer look, even if she had a little 'extra.' He had never asked before, especially to remain professional, but he wondered if any of her relationships had mentioned how little she had to change, if at all. There was plenty of her to love, after all.

Narrowing his eyes, he tried to focus as he began to press down more firmly, running his hands over her smooth back. "I know it's always a difficult question to answer, but I have to know as your trainer," He continued, not wanting it to be too awkward of a silence. While he had planned on making his move that day, he wanted to make sure she got into the mood of it. Even if she was a little unwilling at first, Jason wanted to see if he could play his cards right to make her more accepting of his new workout routine. "Have you seen any benefits from our workouts together? A pound or two, anything at all would be a success..." Jason moved his hands up to her shoulders as he spoke, pressing into them with his fingertips before sliding them back down to her sides, getting a bit bold as he stretched out his fingers, pressing lightly into those plump breasts of hers, before his hands passed them by, pretending as if it had never happened.

Ani let out a breath she didn't realize she'd been holding when Jason pressed his warm, lathered hands against her back. Her eyes fluttered closed and she relaxed, letting the tension ooze out of her body as his strong hands worked against her pale skin. "It's alright -- I trust you," she said with a small smile, one eye fluttering open so that she could glance back at him. He'd been so kind -- it was that, perhaps more than any other reason, that made her keep going with the training. She didn't get out very much, and he was swiftly becoming the only friend she saw on a very regular basis.

"Oh, um. Sort of. It... kinda fluctuates," she said, making a soft sound in the back of her throat as he massaged deep into her shoulders. "I lose a few pounds and then gain them back. I think I've lost... five pounds since we started a few months ago. That's... not very good, is it?" she asked. A drop in the bucket -- the flabby, chunky bucket. She was probably harder on herself than she had any need to be, but it was still a little discouraging.

She shifted just slightly as she fel the tips of his fingers pressing oh-so-gently into the soft flesh of her chest. Her cheeks darkened as she looked up at him, wondering if it had been an accident. She shifted just a bit, bringing her arms together on the towel under her head so as to pillow her head on them. It had the maybe unintentional effect of raising her torso just a bit, causing more of her ample chest to be exposed, still softly squished down against the couch.

Jason had noticed her look back at him, but he acted as if he wasn't guilty of anything. He almost felt a bit of guilt when he heard her say that she trusted him, but he would wait to see for himself how much she honestly did trust him when he really got 'started' with her. Instead, as she moved her arms and his massage continued, his eyes were naturally drawn to her ample chest. Even if she didn't see it, he was certain that if she went out more often, plenty of men would have been drawn to her natural charm and cute personality. Some would call her a little chubby, but Jason didn't see any problem with that. While trying to lose weight was admirable, he really did think she was healthy enough, and on a dirtier side, he enjoyed having more of her to love. Especially when it came to the thought of her child-bearing hips.

Chuckling softly, Jason moved his strong hands up to her shoulders again, "Even if it is just five pounds, it means you've made progress. It may not be as fast as you'd like, but..." He paused as his hands moved over her sides again, working the oil into her milky smooth skin. This time around, he stopped his hands up near her chest again, extending his fingers down and letting them dig a bit more roughly into her plump and shapely mounds. With how erotic her body really was, one couldn't blame him for getting slightly aroused from just seeing her laying down, with her large breasts spilling out from the sides. "I can honestly say that you've looked better and better over these past few months. And who knows? Maybe some of the few pounds that weren't 'lost' is just some built up muscle. You've put in a lot of work, after all."

As he continued to speak, Jason slowly lowered his bent body over hers even more, letting his oily hands slip off her back. His large hands smoothly transitioned from her back to her breasts, easily slipping underneath that bountiful chest and sinking his thick digits into her soft flesh. "However...I must ask you what your ideal figure is, Ani. I'll always support you in trying to lose weight, but..." He spoke normally as if his hands weren't beginning to knead and squeeze her plump breasts, acting as if it was a part of the massage routine, "Many women would be jealous of the figure you have now. I'm sure all kinds of men are attracted to your figure..." He could feel her nipples slide against his oily palms, and he paid close attention in stimulating them. Fondling her voluptuous body continued to arouse him, drawing a rise out of him beneath his shorts and briefs, but he remained as if he was guiltless, even while keeping his hands for a good while 'massaging' her full, shapely breasts.

Ani's breath hitched in her throat as she felt his fingers dig again into her chest, her cheeks darkening and her body squirming just slightly under his touch. She thought it had to be part of the routine, right? He was just massaging her. This wasn't anything, this wasn't lewd, this wasn't -- she kept repeating this and more to herself, not hearing him as he complimented her appearance. In fact... she was only dragged out of that denial when his hands so smoothly and so suavely moved from her smooth back to her plump chest, her large tits filling his hands fully with more to spare, her hardening nipples sliding against the palms of his hands.

"Ah, um, I," Ani started as she tried to fight back the blush, and failing in the wake of his strong hands' onslaught on her breasts. "I... don't think so, Jason. I, um, only ever had one serious boyfriend who actually..." she squirmed, not able to get it out. "... y'know," she said weakly. She'd only had sex a handful of times, and the touch had never been as gentle, as strong, and as confident as his touch upon her was just then. "I just want to be pretty," Ani said weakly, letting out a gentle moan as he stimulated her nipples, now hardened to buds.

She tried to get up, to push herself off the couch... and suddenly felt something against her backside, within those shorts. "Jason!?" she asked breathlessly, glancing over her shoulder in a mix of surprise and arousal at her handsome trainer.

It was almost impossible for him to hold back when she reacted so innocently and cutely to his rather bold movements. That gentle moan of hers almost pushed him over the edge, and it drew a bigger 'rise' out of him. When she raised her hips and felt that hardness against her, Jason lowered his body even more, moving his head in front of hers to almost block any view she could have of the situation. "Don't worry so much about it, Ani," He murmured, continuing on their conversation as if that hardness wasn't continuously pushing against her backside. His left hand peeled away from her oiled up breasts, his right arm coming across her entire chest now, his forearm sliding against those stimulated nipples. Then, he moved his free hand down to push the towel over her bottom half aside before letting his oiled up palms slowly slide over her round, smooth cheeks, while the hardness she felt throbbed against her, the heat ever so evident even through his shorts.

"Don't be so hard on yourself. You are pretty...gorgeous, in fact. Just become you have a few extra pounds doesn't take away from that fact," Jason leaned in and his voice grew softer, their lips growing dangerously close, "You just need a bit of confidence." As he spoke, his hand suddenly left her backside and drew back to his shorts, pushing them down far enough till they dropped to his ankles. Stepping out of his sandals, he moved one his left leg onto the couch, moving it to the other side of her. This time, the bulge was much more prominent now that it was just his briefs covering it up, and it pressed lewdly into her round cheeks, digging into her just as his hands had dug into her lewd breasts.

Jason narrowed his eyes as he pressed his forehead against hers, his muscular, toned body pressing down against her oiled up bare back, "Do you still trust me, Ani? It's difficult to show you just how pretty you are without you having confidence in yourself, but..." He paused as his free hand fished out the hard, veiny, throbbing member, the size flopping up against her cheeks before he adjusted it to slide in between her thighs, grinding up against her panties and the length pushing up against her belly. Then, his hands returned to their original position on her large, shapely breasts, letting them fill his hands as he began to 'massage' then yet again, wanting nothing more than to stimulate her body and hope to have her enjoy his lustful advances. "I want you to know just how charming you really are. From your gorgeous figure to your cute personality. It's difficult to prove it with just words, though, so..." As his imagination ran a little wild just then, his fully erect cock throbbed and twitched against her panties and belly, the excitement he felt being all too obvious.

Her cheeks grew ever pinker as she was suddenly face to face with him, so very close and unable to see what was happening behind her, see his hardness pressing down into her soft, smooth backside. "Ahh~" she murmured as his forearm slid across her soft tits and hardened nipples, her eyes fluttering closed and open again as he tugged that towel down from her hips. And there it was, his hard cock pressed against her bare flesh through his own shorts.

"... y-you really think so? But... you're a fitness trainer. Isn't... isn't trim what guys like you like?" she asked, her voice soft and wavering like she was trying to convince herself more than she was trying to convince him. Convince herself that this handsome, kind, and oh-so-fit man was actually lusting after her body -- after her -- and wasn't just being nice about it... She gasped as he stepped out of his shorts, revealing his perfectly-outlined cock that pressed so lewdly against her increasingly willing body. She was wet -- something which she knew she couldn't hide in those pristine white panties of hers.

"Nnngh," she groaned as he pulled out his hard dick, her breath catching in her throat as he started to grope her chest once more, coupled with the heat and tension of his cock rubbing up against her soaked panties between her warm, soft thighs... "I'm..." she started, biting her lower lip as she tried to move around, flipping onto her back and averting her eyes as she took his hand, moving it so that his fingers were on the very top of her panties, as if giving him permission to go further and strip her. "... p-please show me I'm pretty, Jason," she whispered as she offered to lift her hips for his further exploration.

Just the way her soft voice seemed to almost seduce him drove him crazy, especially when she seemed to still be uncertain with herself and their situation as he continued to advance on her. As he was about to answer, he pulled back slightly as she flipped herself onto her back, and he allowed her to guide his hand to the top of her panties. The message was all too clear for him, and the way she served herself to him almost broke his restraints to show her just how long he had wanted to bury himself inside of her, to feel her voluptuous figure bouncing against his muscular one, to hear her sweet moans that would only drive him to play with her all day. Perhaps he was being overzealous, but he would take the chance to make the first, and rather bold, move in making her his. If anything, it would at least be a good workout for the both of them if they kept moving vigorously like that.

Jason also almost couldn't tear his eyes away now that her plump breasts settled onto her chest in a rather lewd way. The only thing that really drew him away was his hand that was dipping into her white panties, perfectly aware of how wet she had become. "Sure, being trim is pretty and all, and people seem to overemphasize the importance of being 'trim,' but..." He narrowed his eyes a bit as his hand continued to slip down her panties, his index and middle finger slowly sliding over her slit, feeling a bit of that wetness, "Someone as voluptuous and sexy as yourself shouldn't need to worry about that. I won't go against you if you still want to lose weight, but... I can't help but find myself attracted to you. Never has one woman gotten me in such a riled up state that I...almost act unprofessional," He finished in a joking manner. Jason smirked as he teased her with his middle finger, moving against her slit and almost pushing inside, but he withdrew his hand as he settled on top of her again.

While he wanted to continue the foreplay, especially to see every cute reaction she had with him teasing her, Jason could hardly hold on anymore. The hardness and throbbing of his cock had become too intense that it was almost painful for him to not do something about it. The hand that had been inside of her panties reached further down to pull it aside, revealing her wetness to the cool air as he repositioned himself so the bulbous head of his cock pressed eagerly against her slit. "Ani... We'll have a full, all-day session today. I'll be sure to have you work up a sweat..." He murmured, trying to play the part of their respective 'roles' to try and make it even more of an erotic scene for the two of them. Slowly, he pushed forward and buried a good few inches of his thick and meaty cock inside of her tight passage. Just as he was doing so, he moved his hands up to grip the couch armrest to brace himself, but he also leaned down to close in on her face again, enjoying how she was almost in a constant state of blush. "I'll help you gain some confidence in yourself...to have some confidence in just how pretty you really are." Jason grunted as one knee on the couch and one foot on the floor helped him position himself in a rather dominant position over her. "Wrap your legs around me, Ani. Tighten your muscles here...and work on pulling me all the way inside," He murmured, moving one hand down to press against her belly to show her what muscles he was referring to, as he pressed another few inches inside of her, stretching her tight walls as he continued to act the part of her fitness trainer. "And...then we'll work together to make it a rigorous workout. Our...new routine from now on," Jason whispered, as if finalizing that they were going to only have sex as their form of exercise. He continued to push deeper into her wet, hot and tight pussy, waiting till he hit the entrance to her womb, as he wanted to see if she had ever experienced taking a man that deep before. He held his face close to hers again, as if teasing her with the notion that he was going to kiss her, but he remained just a few inches away as he continued to tease her, even while he had essentially confessed that he was attracted to her earlier. Jason didn't want to say it outright, nor ask it aloud whether or not she felt anything for him in return, although their actions spoke plenty.

Back
Top Bottom