Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Someone come and play with me! ^^ Cum and tame me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm new to this site but not new to roleplay. I'm looking to start up a few roleplays. Mostly looking for 1x1 but, depending on the story/plot I could be interested in a group one. I'm a natural sub and am looking to play such a role. Please pm me if you're interested in a roleplay with me so we can.discuss the plot, etc. I'll put down some of the roleplays I'm most interested in right now but I'm up for pretty much anything so if you don't see something here that you want to do don't hesitate to pm me with your suggestions ^^ I don't expect long posts all the time but please don't post one sentence responses. Give me something to work with =) I have very few limits, I'll discuss those with you when we're sorting out the plot, etc.

Some things I'm currently craving in a roleplay are smut, bondage, rape, humiliation, exhibitionism and submission through the means of breaking someone. If anyone can provide one or all of those I'll happily RP with you.

Here are the roleplays I want to do:

Master X Slave (Craving!)
Teacher X Student
Boss X Secretary
Vampire X Vampire
Vampire X Human (Craving!)
Hunter X Vampire
Demon X Angel
Best friend's brother X Me
Photographer X Model
Guard X Princess
Guard X Prisoner
Father X Daughter (Craving!)
Uncle X Niece
Combinations of any of these would be greatly enjoyed too!

RE: Someone come and play with me! ^^

I would love to set up a daddy daughter role with you please feel free to write me any time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom