Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandom, plot-driven RP anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olivesalad

Moon
I have finished second year of university and could do with some winding down!

I'm craving a lot of game-based role plays at the moment but there are other things there as well! Have a look:

Anime:

Naruto

FMA - not brotherhood -

Films:

Pirates of the Carribean

Harry Potter

Frozen

Tangled

Nightmare Before Christmas

World War Z

Books:

The Road

Wuthering Heights

Lord of the Rings

Games:

The Elder Scrolls

F.E.A.R

Bioshock

Fallout 3

Fable III

Rules:

Now of course, there are obvious and assumed rules! Good grammar is a must, people are not perfect, however, so do not freak out if you misspell things or whatever! Just be decent! I do, however, only expect those who have a skill with writing to contact me, as that is one of the most fundamental aspects of role playing.

As far as limits are concerned, I have none, I don't expect sex, gore or any other adult theme to be the driving feature in any plot, but I do enjoy plots that have a lot of features of adult themes...if that made any sense...

Side characters and the use of not -just- ocs and crushes is essential, if anyone is looking for something that doesn't incorporate a bigger plot with the use of different varying characters then ya know, this isn't for you.

If you're still interested then do contact me - Message me at stacky_ward@hotmail.co.uk with a pleasant introduction and the fandoms you're interested in.

I do also do original ideas! So if you have a genre you're interested in then do say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom