Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pro-Wrestling Takedown Federation (WTF!?!?)

BlackestKnight

Super-Earth
4afd4f0c-e6c5-48d2-9571-a59f2f2f3c93_zps1931fa73.jpg~original

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

tumblr_mrrchiGVvA1rofocqo1_400.gif

HpjWlmk.gif

iDaMFCANtNvYD.gif

naomiw.gif

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WTF indeed, I've been thinking a lot about wrestling as of late, ever since hearing about the results from last sunday's main event show and watching the monday night raw following Payback. I thought a professional wrestling game might be something worth looking into. Well, even before then I was following the general storyline but I didn't really become invested until sunday night's SWERVE. I really like what WWE is doing right now with this McMahon/Bryan angle.

CM punk is diva who won't be missed, the tag team division is interesting again thanks to the usos, who I always felt were underrated and in need of facetime with the proper push and finally Superman is away which means the product will improve with Bryan as the headliner.

There's so much talent right now in wrestling it's insane. Shout-outs to husky harris for bringing the ring psychology back into wrestling, I love his new gimmick.

My faith in professional wrestling hath returned. Call it a second coming miracle resurrection.

I have this idea of a pro-wrestling mega-conglomerate largely based on the WWE, but it's more of a parody, with its own sort of divergent origin story founded by an eccentric texas billionaire. In this universe, everything would remain similar in terms of developments except that there would be no shawn michaels, the rock, john cena or undertaker, etc.

Instead there would be close approximate expies of the superstars, all submitted characters would have to be originals, however I wouldn't mind if someone were to use a face claim of a lesser known star like a dean ambrose or an NXT talent, Randy Orton would be too much.

I'll probably get around to structuring the design for the game either tomorrow or sometime later this week, but I'm interested in hearing feedback from people about what kind of ideas/superstars they have in mind. Heels are encouraged as well as Divas!

Back
Top Bottom