Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FAN-FICTION: V for Vendetta, Harry Potter, Captain America, The Covenant, Stand By Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho

Planetoid
I'm craving certain weird and unique FAN-FICTIONS!

This is an intro post, all details will be as follows:

1) V for Vendetta (2005 film, based on Alan Moore's comics)
I'm looking for someone to play "V".

2) Harry Potter (2001-2011)
I'm looking for someone to play either Draco Malfoy, Neville Longbottom, or the option of an OC. I'm looking to play Luna Lovegood, or an OC.

3) Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
I'm looking for someone to play Steve Rogers "Captain America" or Bucky Barnes "The Winter Soldier".

4) The Covenant (2005)
I'm looking for someone to play one of four Covenant brothers, or the option of an OC.

5) Stand By Me (1986 film, based on Stephen King's novella)
I'm looking for someone to play John "Ace" Merrill.

ENJOY.​

RE: Stand By Me (1986 movie) - Kiefer Sutherland / "Ace" (no need to have seen the film)

V for Vendetta (2005)

Setting: London
Time Period: 1990s or Near-Future (2020s+)
Theme: Dystopian, futuristic, science fiction

"V" (Vee)
V.jpg

V for Vendetta is one of my favorite comics. I enjoyed the movie as well, though it differed from the comics in certain aspects. Nevertheless, I'm looking to start a roleplay following the same key concepts of both the film and the comic.

As seen in the film, V was a victim of the Lark Hill experimentation program to develop a biological weapon/ virus. He was tortured at the facility, and watched most victims die at the hands of this project. Fortunately for him, he was the only subject to survive and actively respond somewhat positively to this virus. It's suggested that he went through a slight mutation, which allowed him to survive a massive facility fire, that burned the whole place down. The fire left him scarred from head to toe in burns. This is an illustration of what he might look like beneath his costume/ outfit: Behind the Mask. Because of these burns, he conceals both his figure and identity through an all-black caped outfit, a black hat, wig, and a Guy Fawkes mask.

V is both brilliant and insane. He carries a Vendetta against the government, and opts to bring down fascist party controlling the country through a series of terrorist attacks.

I would be looking for someone to play V. I'm not, however, partial to his personality. You may play him as you like!

I AM, however, looking to pair him with an OC character, not your typical Canon character of Evey/ Natalie Portman (I know, I know, sue me now). The reason for this is because I find her character in the film and somewhat in the comics rather pathetic. I prefer to play anti-heroes, and have a character I've been waiting to develop for some time now (SEE BELOW). But I promise, she's kinda cool.

Vera (VEER-ah)
55c5dafd-27ef-4c45-8fd3-f8d566106cbc.png

Vera is a masked vigilante, inspired by V, who is a massive misandrist. Like V, she is violent and never spares the lives of any of her victims. She only targets men, whom she feels threaten the female population. Her profound hatred for men sparked from a brutally violent attack in her late teens, which left her nearly dead, and with severe brain damage. Her attacker was a man who sought her sexually, and refused to take “no” for an answer. He tried to rape her, and bashed her face into concrete repeatedly until turning her around to finish the job. He attempted to stab her in the face, but was unsuccessful, as V swooped in to pull him off of her. Instead, his swing slashed Vera's face, leaving one side of her face badly scarred. Mostly unconscious, and bleeding profusely from both her head and her face, V rushes her to the hospital, where he ends up dumping her in the arms of a nurse, before quickly taking off.

Flash forward a couple to a few years, where Vera has survived and healed from the event. Despite her survival, she is left with not only scarring, but significant brain damage. Due to the head trauma, she developed Riddoch syndrome – an ocular/vision-based disorder which disallows Vera to distinguish any objects without her or them being in motion. Despite if the objects in question are moving, they are only perceived as a colourless/ black and white shadowy figure. An example of her vision: Perception of Moving People. Because of this syndrome, Vera incorporated movement into her technique/ style of killing. She uses the art of dance to confuse her victims, and the constant motion enables her to locate and distinguish her next target. The uniqueness of her attacks has been mostly successful, although her near-blindness does serve as a major disadvantage and struggle in her vigilante movement.

Vera, as mentioned before, is inspired by her savior V, whom she owes her life too. In honor of his heroic gesture, Vera also sports a full-face mask during her escapades (image above). She dresses in all black, not to mimmick V, but because she hunts at night, therefore she is less detectable when cloaked in black. She uses varied weapons, including a brass-knuckle knife side to her serrated blade. Her victims are always left with a definitive marking - gouged eyes and castration. She collects the eyeballs of each of her victims, though does not keep the genitalia.

How they would meet/ this roleplay would start:

- The comic was written in the 80s and was supposed to take place in the near-future/ late 90s. We could make it a near-future, but relative to today. So it could take place after 2020.
- The roleplay would take place around the period that V is planning/ in the works of blowing up the Houses of Parliament on November 5th. I'm thinking the process would have taken longer than a year - maybe a couple to a few years. So around the time he started the terrorist movement, he would have saved Vera, and they would meet again 2-5 years later.
- He would not know the female Venetian-masked vigilante is the teen he saved years ago.
- She would know that V was her savior, only because she begged the nurse to tell her in secrecy.
- She, however, would not know the identity of her attacker - due to the fact that she suffers trauma-induced amnesia.
- Her attacker would have survived (although initially thought dead) while V was rushing Vera to the hospital. I'm thinking the man who attacked Vera would be a member of parliament/ head of the government. Making V and Vera have a common enemy.

Idea 1) V comes across her killing a group of men by chance/fate, and is captivated by how beautiful her movement is. He'd be intrigued by the mixture of dance and death (as she would dance while murdering her victims).

Idea 2) V hears about a similar masked vigilante who is serial killing men. Thinking it might threaten his terrorist events, he seeks out to find/ stop/ question her. Like the above, he would find her killing a group of men and would be captivated by her.

Idea 3) Vera seeks out to find V, in hopes that he will tell her and identify her attacker (if he is still alive). Perhaps she would be in the middle of murdering a group of men, when V overhears the commotion and thinks someone is in trouble. To his surprise, he'd walk into Vera's on-going slaughter.

Idea 4) V overhears that Vera/ the mysterious Venetian-masked killer is looking for him. He would, in result of his curiosity, seek her out. He'd find her on the streets/ in an alley killing men.

Idea 5) This idea can be added/combined to the above ideas, too. During Vera's slaughter, perhaps her amateurism would result in her partial failure. Having killed 3 men already, the fourth and final man would manage to disarm her. V would overhear/ see the attempted killings and finish off the last man that Vera was struggling with (therefore saving her in a way, once again).

Idea 6) Completely different idea from the others, but perhaps Vera does indeed find out the identity of her attacker and realizes he's still alive/ part of parliament. She would set off to kill him - although V, also seeks out his revenge against the same person. He'd want to kill the man himself, not allow Vera to do the job. He could somehow find out/ know she is going to kill the man, and instead, decides to intervene.

Idea 7) GOT AN IDEA? SEND IT TO ME. :)

RE: V for Vendetta (2005) & Stand By Me (1986) films - ROLEPLAYS!

HARRY POTTER (2001-2011)

5Ff97eG.gif

Setting: Magic World and/or Muggle World
Time Period: N/A

____________________________________________________________________________________________​

- I'm looking to start a Harry Potter-themed roleplay that would take place 5 years after Hogwarts graduation/ the last film.
- The roleplay does not have to be closely related to the films / we can give and take certain aspect of the film series / mold it to our liking.
- There are two majoy settings I'm looking to fulfill:

1) Magic World: Hogwarts is rebuilt and hosts a lavish 5-Year graduation anniversary reunion in the form of a masquerade ball.

2) Muggle World: Five years after graduating Hogwarts, both characters end up in the Muggle world (downtown England), for their own reasons. They would run into each other and essentially be surprised to see one another in the non-magic world.

The characters I'm looking to be played:
1) Draco Malfoy
2) Neville Longbottom
3) I'm open to an OC!

The characters I'm looking to play:
1) Luna Lovegood
2) An OC named Jezebel

BIGGEST CRAVING:
Luna x Draco :heart:

I watch too many Luna x Draco fan vids:
Luna x Draco - Shattered
Luna x Draco - In My Veins
Luna x Draco - Apologize
Luna x Draco - All About Us

____________________________________________________________________________________________​

Draco Malfoy

DracoOlder.png

Draco Malfoy has always been a nasty character. His father has manipulated and morphed him into the bitter character we see in the films. Despite this, I'm thinking five years down the line, his character would have grown, become wiser, stronger, and would have finally stood up to his father (at least to some degree – enough to have broken off from him some). He would have taken his own path/ become more independent.

Neville Longbottom

NevilleOlder.png

Not much to say here. Neville has always been an all-around gentle character, with a kind soul; just a genuine good guy. Though, he was made fun of for his appearance, five years later, he has truly taken a turn around and is now quite the stud!

Luna Lovegood

LunaLovegoodOlder.png

Luna Lovegood is an incredibly strange character in the films. I absolutely adore her strangeness, but it's almost so weird, I'm positive I can't live up to it/ roleplay it sufficiently. For this reason, I was thinking that since the roleplay takes place in 5 years, her character would have grown older, and more mature, and perhaps a little more in tune with reality. Nevertheless, I will still keep her odd remarks, beliefs, and social cluelessness, and will try to portrait her character as best as I can. Also, I'm thinking her father would have passed away from illness a year prior to this roleplay, so Luna would be on her own.

Just some extra characteristics of Luna I'll try to live up to:
- She is brave, and fearless.
- She is the least judgemental person
- She never holds grudges and is a very forgiving person
- She is very good at picking up romantic signs, like who likes who
- She has witnesses death, hence the reason she is able to see Thestrals
- She would do anything for her Father
- She adores animals
- She believes she is ugly, and inadequate for a male
- She is/was Hogwart's go-to for advice
- She is very good friends with Hagrid

Jezebel Julius

Gypsy.jpg

Jezebel is a bit of a strange character. Like one of her best friends, Luna, Jezebel is also sorted into the house of Ravenclaw. Despite being friends with Luna, her character differs from Luna in that rather than being enthralled in imagination, Jezebel is bizarre in mystery. People know very little of her, yet she is such an open person, and can often he considered vulgar or inappropriate. She speaks her mind at all times, whether what comes out of her mouth is socially acceptable or not. She is also quite sensual, and often times fills her interactions with sexual innuendo.

Jezebel is also what many degrading people would call a “gypsy”. Gypsies are a race of magic-bearing wizards and witches who have the unique ability to cast spells and charms without the use of a wand. It is a very difficult ability to control, as well as it is also exclusively passed down genetically. Their culture is frowned upon, because despite being able to bend magic wandless, Gypsies often live in off-shore colonies, often in the muggle world. They have a strong belief that Muggles and wizards can one day coexist happily side-by-side, and hope to merge the Magic world with the Muggle world. This set of beliefs often has them deemed “dirty”, “impure” and “maniac”. For this reason, they are generally disliked, and are just as discriminated against as Muggles.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

PAIRINGS/ IDEAS:

1) Luna Lovegood OR Jezebel Julius x Draco Malfoy:

Idea 1) Draco would have been mean/ made fun of Luna OR Jezebel throughout Hogwarts, despite this the two could have had an attraction to each other that never turned into anything. Five years down the line, they would meet again at the Reunion Masquerade Ball, where Draco would be looked down upon for how he turned his back on good/ Hogwarts (at the end of the last film, he chooses to go with his father Lucius / Voldemort). Perhaps he would have gone to the ball to only see Luna OR Jezebel, or even to try and prove to everyone that he is his own person, and no longer associated with his father, Lucius.

Idea 2) Draco would have been mean/ made fun of Luna OR Jezebel throughout Hogwarts, despite this the two would have shared a passionate love affair throughout their last year at Hogwarts. The affair would have been secret/ sudden, and I could imagine they would have parted ways without ever saying good bye/ acknowledging what they shared. Five years down the line, they would meet again Reunion Masquerade Ball, where Luna OR Jezebel attended in hopes that Draco would show up. Though, because Draco turned his back on good/ Hogwarts (at the end of the last film, he chooses to go with his father Lucius / Voldemort), he does not show up until the very end of the night (or perhaps even sneaks in at the end of the night just to see Luna OR Jezebel).

The extent of their previous relationship can be discussed. It can be anywhere from almost kissing/ deep connection, to sharing a kiss, all the way to sharing a night together (yes, sex), five years ago.

Idea 3) Draco would have been mean/ made fun of Luna OR Jezebel throughout Hogwarts, despite this the two could have had an attraction to each other that never turned into anything. Five years down the line, they would meet again on the streets of England in the Muggle world. Luna OR Jezebel would have moved there to live among Muggles after the death of her adored father (Luna) or after the death of her parents (Jezebel). Draco would be there either for magical business, or for other reasons.

Idea 4) Draco would have been mean/ made fun of Luna OR Jezebel throughout Hogwarts. Either nothing could have come from that, or perhaps there was a romance there (up for discussion). Five years down the line, they would meet again Reunion Masquerade Ball, where Draco shows up uninvited. Someone or several people could be appalled at his arrival (since he chose his father Lucius and Voldemort over everything else), and he/she/they try to kick him out. Perhaps someone even tries to kill Draco and/or threatens to kill Draco. Luna OR Jezebel would stand up for him, literally putting her body in front of his to protect him.

The extent of their previous relationship can be discussed. It can be anywhere from almost kissing/ deep connection, to sharing a kiss, all the way to sharing a night together (yes, sex), five years ago.

2) Luna Lovegood x Neville Longbottom:

Idea: I'm thinking something more general for the two of them. Neville and Luna were always friends, and perhaps Luna was the only girl to have never judged Neville on his appearance. This acceptance and kindness would attract Neville to her again, five years down the line when they meet again (either in the Muggle world, or in the magic world – we can also use the Reunion Masquerade Ball).

3) Jezebel Julius x Neville Longbottom:

Idea: I have no ideas in particular for these two. I'm open!

4) I'M ALSO OPEN TO OTHER IDEAS, PLEASE DO SEND THEM! :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________

PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU'RE INTERESTED ~​

RE: V for Vendetta (2005) & Stand By Me (1986) films - ROLEPLAYS!

CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER (2014)

Setting: Anywhere
Time Period: 2014 OR WWII (1939-1945), OR Post WWII (late 40s to 50s)

After seeing Captain America: The Winter Soldier, I have some serious cravings!

I know there's a general dislike for pairing OCs with Canons but quite honestly, I don't care! :)

The cravings revolve around a few OCs I have that I'd like to pair up with either Captain America or with Bucky Barnes/ The Winter Soldier. Though, if you have an OC that I find tempting enough, I will consider it.

Requirements:
To have seen the first and second Captain America films.

All of my roleplays take place either on PM or Thread. NO IMs!!!
PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. :)

THERE ARE SPOILERS BELOW.
IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE FILM, RUN AWAY.

Bucky Barnes / The Winter Soldier

BuckyBarnes.png

BIO: Bucky was Steve Rogers best friend and wingman. Unfortunately, Bucky has no recollection of his past, including Captain America, though has been recently experiencing foggy memory relapses. He is/ was being manipulated and controlled by Alexander Pierce, leader of HYDRA – HYDRA, which turned Bucky into The Winter Soldier by attaching a mechanical arm. Pierce was also using electric shock treatment to keep Bucky from remembering his past as well as to keep him from disobeying him.

Steve Rogers / Captain America

CaptainAmerica.png

BIO: Steve Rogers was once a skinny and underweight young man who was chosen to undergo a human-enhancement experiment. The experiment was successful, and what turned him from boy to Captain America. After crashing a HYDRA plane into the Atlantic, he was frozen for over 70 years and later revived by SHIELD in current/modern times. He has since been trying to catch up to modern times while still being involved with SHIELD.

Below are a few OC characters and their BIOs, as well as possible story/pairing ideas between Captain America and Bucky/ The Winter Soldier.

*** PLEASE NOTE: You must press the "Spoiler" link to see the details of each character! ***

MY ORIGINAL CHARACTERS:

A Daughter Unknown

OliviaFury.png

Name: Olivia Fury
Family: Nick Fury (Father), Mother Unknown/ Unnamed
Pronounced: O-live-ee-ah
Nick Name: Liv, or Olive (only by her father)
Origin: United States of America
Ethnicity: Bi-Racial / Half Black, Half White
Organization: SHIELD / None
Species: Human - Enhanced
Powers/ Abilities: No powers, except for an enhanced healing ability that she developed as a cause of an injection. As a baby, in order to protect her, Nick Fury injected her with an enhancement chemical that altered her genetic coding to heal extraordinarily fast. This same injection also made her immune to most poisons and diseases.

BIO:
Olivia was born to a white mother, who's identity is hidden, and to a black father, Nick Fury. Although Nick Fury pretends he has no personal life, his extraordinary secrecy is simply to protect his loved ones. Olivia grew up living a relatively normal life, with the exception that she was raised by a single mother. Growing up, Olivia knew nothing of her father nor his true identity, except for the fact that he was an “extraordinary man” and that he is not here to “love you [her] to death”. Olivia, assuming her father had died when she was too young to remember, later finds out her father is Nick Fury upon a deathbed confession by her cancer-stricken mother. Her mother, in her last words and dying breath, handed Olivia a crippled up photograph of her father. The photo was inevitably of Nick Fury.

PAIRINGS:

Olivia Fury x Captain America:
Because Olivia has lived a normal life, I'm thinking the only way to allow Steve Rogers and her to cross paths is if she a) tries to find/ communicate with Nick Fury or b) Steve Rogers is asked by Nick Fury to find his daughter and protect her. Perhaps the later can occur after Steve finds out Nick is actually alive, and in fear that Olivia might be discovered (since SHIELD information is compromised) and targeted by HYDRA, Nick Fury seeks out Captain America to help protect her and/or find her.

Olivia Fury x Winter Soldier:
The only idea I have for this pairing is that Nick Fury's private information is compromised by SHIELD and HYDRA finds out Nick Fury has a daughter. Using this as blackmail leverage, they send the Winter Soldier to either a) kill her or b) kidnap/ capture here. Perhaps the Winter Soldier would be unable to kidnap/ kill her/ harm her because he is stricken by her beauty and/or she for some reason makes him feel at peace. I could also incorporate that she has a beautiful and talented singing voice. She could be singing and playing the piano when he breaks in to her house, and he become infatuated with her music (it could strike memories, or even ease the madness in his mind).

Shot of Death

Verena.png

Name: Verena Schmidt
Family: Johann Schmidt (father), Sinthea Schmidt (twin sister)
Pronounced: Ver-Ray-nah
Nick Name: V (Vee)
Origin: Nazi Germany
Ethnicity: German
Organization: SHIELD (HYDRA)
Species: Human Mutate/ Unknown
Powers/ Abilities: Unknown – extremely slow ageing.

BIO:
Verena was born to Johann Schmidt, although no one except for herself and Alexander Pierce know this. Although Verena was born during the Second World War, she has little to no recollection of most of her life. She does not remember her past, except for the last few years. She awoke from a coma in a HYDRA-run hospital facility, where Alexander Pierce took her under his wing and tried to fill in the blanks/ information Verena was missing. He fed her lies, and glorified the HYDRA values and goals. He manipulated her into believing in the HYDRA ideology, and became Pierce's personal spy among SHIELD. Disguised as a non-HYDRA/ non-corrupt SHIELD agent, she hacks and retrieves information about agents and the organization for Pierce. Despite this, Verena grows suspicious of his lies, and begins to secretly try to piece together her past while also giving Pierce what he wants (essentially two-timing). She discovers that she is the bastard child of Red Skull, and that she had a twin sister named Sinthea who died.

Pierce soon orders the Winter Soldier to “take care of Nick Fury”. Verena finds out about this, and opts to stop it. She allows the Winter Soldier to shoot/ “kill” Nick Fury, but afterwards sneaks into Captain America's apartment to give Nick Fury a “shot of death”. This shot – and injection – slows the heart to a undetectable heart rate in order to create a false declaration of death.

PAIRINGS:

Verena x Captain America:
Verena saves Nick Fury's life by giving him that injection. Nick Fury then appraises her for helping him “die”/ get off the grid, but has many questions/ suspicions as how Verena (formally an ordinary SHIELD agent) knew about the shooting and Nick Fury's whereabouts. Captain America would meet Verena when he sees Nick Fury (in the bed) for the first time since his “death”. Perhaps Captain America would have the same questions/ suspicions and/or Nick Fury tells Steve Rogers to “not trust her”. Steve would then try to find out her motives.

Verena x Winter Soldier:
Although both the Winter Soldier and Verena are working for Pierce, the two have never spoken, only passed each other/ seen each other in the facility. Before Bucky shot Nick Fury, he noticed Verena following him (though she has no idea she was spotted). So, when Verena sneaks into the apartment, Bucky/ The Winter Soldier suspects she has aided Fury. He tells Pierce, who raises the same suspicions and instead of confronting her, orders Bucky to kill her/ torture her into telling him the truth. Perhaps he tries to kill her, but in an attempt to save her life and help him, she poses the question “don't you want to remember?”. The two would/could perhaps try to figure out why they have no memories of their past.

Frostbite Kiss

Isolda.png

Name: Isolda
Pronounced: ee-zole-da
Nick Name: Zola
Origin: Nazi Germany
Ethnicity: Polish
Organization: HYDRA
Species: Human Mutate
Powers/ Abilities: Able to create and manipulate ice, snow, and cold temperatures. This also includes turning a hot summer day into a blistering cold blizzard. There is no known limitation to this power, although what makes Isolda's power unique is that the ice and snow she produces has a medically miraculous healing factor. This enables her to freeze a body without causing lethal damages to the human form (aka – someone can be frozen in a block of her ice, but as soon as the ice defrosts, the person will slowly awaken and return to normal functionality).

BIO:
Isolda was a young adolescent in Nazi Germany during WWII. She is of Polish Jewish descent, but grew up in Germany where she was captured as a young adult and sent to an extermination camp. Before being sent to the camp, Isolda knew of her powers but her abilities were weak, unrefined, and of little potential. They became destructive and active when she was separated from her little sister at the camp, to which she caused a frost-over that instantly froze nearly a dozen Nazis. She was knocked unconscious and detained for testing – to which she eventually ended up in the hands of HYDRA, who used her little sister as blackmail to force Isolda to work for them. While with HYDRA, she was experimented on and forced to freeze on command. Because her powers were untamed, she and her ice was often explosive, which resulted in the deaths of many. Despite this, through electric shock torture, she was manipulated into controlling her powers, and following HYDRA's every command. One of the people she was instructed to freeze was Bucky Barnes, AKA the Winter Soldier.

Isolda was also on HYDRA's ship when Captain America and the ship crash landed. Johann kept her captive in a hidden cell, and the crash plunged both Steve Rogers and Isolda into the water. After the crash, Steve Rogers was barely conscious and unable to move as he sunk. Isolda, who was also sinking, barely had enough energy or consciousness to save herself, let alone Captain America. Despite this, she made a last ditch effort underwater and planted kiss upon his lips. This kiss instantly froze his entire body – preserving it and ultimately saving his life.

How Isolda survived 70 years: Like Captain America, Isolda was discovered at the same place as Steve Rogers and taken by SHIELD. SHIELD had already been corrupted by HYDRA, who separated and hid her from non-corrupt members like Nick Fury – leaving her discovery a complete secret. HYDRA defrosted her and tried to awake her – but for some reason she never awoke, and instead was left indefinitely in a coma. She finally awakens to the sound of Bucky's torturous screams, and in a insane rage, froze over the facility and escaped.

PAIRINGS:

Isolda x Captain America:
Isolda would escape the HYDRA facility where she would cross pathes with Steve Rogers, who I imagine would perhaps remember/ recognize her ice grey eyes from the night of the crash.

Isolda x Winter Soldier/ Bucky:
Isolde, upon her awakening, would save Bucky from any more electric torture and would escape HYDRA with him. She would also be a source of remembrance/ knowledge to help piece together his memory. Perhaps even a kiss between them would restore all or most of his memories.

The Phoenix

PhoenixPhoebe-1.png

Name: Phoebe
Pronounced: Fee-bee
Nick Name: The Phoenix
Origin: Unknown
Ethnicity: Unknown/ Visibly mixed
Organization: For hire
Species: Human Mutant
Powers/ Abilities: Phoebe is labelled the “Phoenix” as she has the mutant ability to see into people's memories by touch, and essentially re-live people's pasts. She almost immortal, as similarly to Wolverine, is capable of regenerating and healing her body at extraordinary speed. Her healing factor is instant, and enables her to regrow missing limbs in a matter of minutes. On top of seeing memories and healing, she also has superhuman strength, speed, and agility.

BIO:
Phoebe's abilities make her an excellent agent, assassin, and general for-hire mercenary. She is notoriously known for being able to break in to nearly any facility. Phoebe will do mostly anything if the price is right. She has many kills under her belt, and has also stolen from facilities with the utmost highest security. She has no true identity, as her passports are all fake, and she is a master of disguise. She takes on jobs throughout the world, often travelling under hundreds of different names in the span of a year. She is on America's “Most Wanted” list, and is considered a terrorist and threat to the state. The U.S. has been searching for her for decades. Other than her job, and abilities, little is known about her origins, her age, or her true identity.

PAIRINGS:

Phoebe x Captain America:
I have a couple ideas. Either a) she is hired to break into SHIELD and hack/ retrieve information. For this break in, Phoebe disguises herself as one of the many SHIELD agents. Though, Captain American catches on and/or catches her hacking and retrieving unauthorized information. b) Although Phoebe is mostly known as a thief, she also carries a reputation as being the best of the best of person locating. Captain America would either hire her/ seek out her help, OR, she would find him and offer her assistance.

Phoebe x Winter Soldier:
After Bucky escapes from HYDRA at the end of the film, he goes on the run and is trying to figure out his true identity. Phoebe would recognize him as the infamous Winter Soldier, and tries to help him. This, or we can even make it that Captain America hires her to find him and/or get information on him.

The Slayer

TheSlayer.png

Name: Eris
Nick Name: Slayer
Pronounced: Air-iss
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Origin: Unknown
Species: Unknown - Deceased
Organization: None
Powers/ Abilities: Eris is seemingly immortal, as she appears dead. Her body recovers from injury within seconds - often reversing the appearance of an injury. Despite being shot at, her body pushes out the bullet, and the wound closes within a second and her appearance will remain flawless. She feels no physical pain, and is immune to all disease and poison. Eris can also has superhuman strength, and can move at inhumanly speed.

BIO:
Eris remembers nothing of her past. Most of her life is blurred together by foggy snip bits of memories that are neither in chronological order nor in even the same time period. She suspects she has walked this Earth for many centuries, but suffers severe amnesia that disables her from remembering most of her life, including current events. Because of this, Eris is unsure of whether she is a mutant, a genetically modified human, or if she's even human at all. Her strange appearance, including pale skin, long black hair, and piercing red eyes prove as a daily challenge. Due to this abnormality, she has become a notorious bounty hunter, assassin, and mercenary; taking jobs for hire at a high cost. She is one of the best in her field, which is how she obtained the name "Slayer".

PAIRINGS:

I'd be willing to have this roleplay take place during World War II (first film), as well.

Eris x Captain America: My ideas for them are more general. I'm thinking she would be one of the only driving forces capable of combating the Winter Soldier. As well as this, she is also able to keep up with Captain America and his superhuman abilities. Perhaps she saves/ aids Captain American from Bucky, who does not remember who he is, nor who Steve Rogers is. She could also be someone who helps Steve find Bucky after the destruction of HYDRA/SHIELD.

Eris x Winter Soldier/ Bucky: Eris and Bucky have a lot in common. They both share a lack of memories/ amnesia, as well as the fact that they are both killing machines who have nothing to live for. Perhaps this resemblance could bond them. I'm thinking Eris would be hired to kill Pierce, and Bucky would obviously be there to prevent that from happening. Perhaps Eris breaks into Pierces house while he and Bucky/Winter Soldier are having a table-discussion. Eris and he would then battle - although Eris would be the first person to ever be able to keep up/ withstand his superhuman strength and agility.

PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU'RE INTERESTED ~​

RE: V for Vendetta (2005) & Stand By Me (1986) & Captain America 2 (2014) ~ RPs!

THE COVENANT (2006)

giphy.gif

Setting: Anywhere
Time Period: Present / 2014

Ello, ello! I'm looking for roleplays that will incorporate and revolve around the 2006 film, The Covenant. You do not have to have seen the film, as everything about the concept and the film is explained below in the Q&A. Although, having seen the film is helpful.

I'm looking for someone to play either Reid (1), Caleb (2), Pogue (3), or Chase (4) - [OR] play an OC character that is another Covenant brother/ warlock/ who possesses The Power. I'm looking to pair either of the above characters to one of my OCs listed below! (I would play a Canon from the movie, but let's get real here, the two female characters are both useless and uninteresting).

TheCovenant.png

Some basic elements I'm looking for:

1) Literacy: Not only being able to read and write, but being able to read and write with little to no grammar and spelling mistakes. I'm also looking for a decent amount of length. I can write anywhere from 2-10 paragraphs for post, depending on what I am given to work with. I generally try to match the length of my partner.

2) Patience: I have little time to come on Bluemoon and cannot answer every day. I try to get on at least once a day, but it's not always possible to reply to everything. I have a very busy schedule, but do enjoy roleplaying and coming on here as a hobby and pass time.

3) Kinks: I tend to like to incorporate the following: Ageplay/ Older male characters, DOMINANCE, opposites attract concepts, psychotic plots, playing alternative girls, incest, plots and twists

NOTE: I ONLY ROLEPLAY THROUGH BLUEMOON. NO IM, EMAIL, OR SKYPE.

So, shall we get started?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Plot/Concept:

The story begins in 1692, during the Salem witch trials, when five families from the Ipswich Colony of Massachusetts formed a covenant of silence that would forever protect their families and their remarkable powers from the witch-hunters. One family went too far, though, and as a result of their transgression they were forever banished from the land.

Flash forward to the new millennium and the four Sons of Ipswich are now the student elite at the prestigious Spenser Academy. To the students of the Spenser Academy, the Sons of Ipswich, Caleb Danvers (Steven Strait), Pogue Parry (Taylor Kitsch), Reid Garwin (Toby Hemingway), and Tyler Simms (Chace Crawford), are the baddest boys on campus. But that's not all they share. The four friends also share a 300-year-old secret: they're warlocks, the teenage descendants of a 17th-century coven of witches, the five families of 1692.

Bound by their sacred ancestry and sworn to silence, these four teens share a secret so remarkable that it has served to protect their families for hundreds of years; they possess "The Power", a source of nearly limitless mystical abilities that drains their life force if it is used excessively. So when the long-lost fifth son, Chase Collins (Sebastian Stan), who is more powerful than the other four warlocks, suddenly appears and threatens to kill their loved ones unless Caleb "wills" him his powers, they realize they must face their enemy in order to prevent him from stealing their powers and shattering The Covenant forever. The battle is on to ensure the safety of The Covenant and lay the one descendent who threatens to reveal their secret to rest once and for all.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

The Covenant FAQ:
(Frequently Asked Questions)
* The Covenant in a nutshell for those who have and have not seen the film, additional details, explanations, and adaptations. *

1) What is the Covenant?
Answer: The Covenant is essentially four "brothers" (not actual brothers – their families made a unison during the Salem Witch trials to stick together and protect one another) who possess a nearly limitless magical ability referred to as “The Power”.

2) What exactly does the Covenant/ do the Covenant Brothers do?
Answer: They pretty much do nothing. They are four boys who are filthy rich since their families have a ton of money. They don't really do anything in the film except for try to live normal lives. Although, it could be incorporated that they try to stop evil. Since they are supposed to be “good” and want to defeat the “bad”.

3) Who knows about their powers/ancestry?
Answer: No one else except for those within the Covenant and family members. The secret of The Power remains within a close-circle of family. Not even friends know of their powers.

4) What happens when they use “The Power”?
Answer: Physically, their irises flash yellow before all of their eyes turn all-black (sclera, cornea, and iris) when they are using The Power. This makes their supernatural abilities obvious, therefore they cannot openly use it publicly without being very careful and discreet. The Power is also their life force and their bodies are just a host for The Power. The more they use it, the quicker they and their bodies physically age. Although The Power does not run out, the body can wither and weaken. An example of this is Caleb's father who, in the film, is shown as a crippled, chair-bound dying old man who resembles that of a 100 year old. His father, is in fact, 40 – except when he Ascended, he lost control of The Power and became addicted – over-using and abusing it.

5) What is “Ascending” and what does it have to do with their Power?
Answer: Witches and Warlocks are born with The Power, though, as they get older, it gets stronger. At the age of 18, those who possess The Power “ascend”. This means they receive all of their true power (their power completely matures). This is a potentially dangerous point in their lives, since The Power is highly addictive, and many people get seduced and consumed by it during their ascendance and lose control.

6) What does it mean when someone “wills” their Power?
Answer: In the film, Caleb's father “wills” Caleb his power by saying the words. “I will you my power.” By saying these words, Caleb's father is choosing to transfer all of his Power into Caleb. Any witch or warlock can do this, but willing someone he/she's power would mean to end their own life. Since The Power is a source of life, without The Power, the body dies.

7) What abilities are included in "The Power"?
Answer: Many abilities! The following are displayed in the film:

- The Sons of Ipwsich have a variety of magic abilities, including various types of kinesis:
- Psychokinesis - The power to move or levitate objects without touching them, also called telekinesis.
- Pyrokinesis - The power to control fire.
- Aerokinesis - The power to control the wind.
- Atmokinesis - The power to influence the weather, particularly to make it rain or to summon storms and lightning.
- Levitation - The power to defy gravity and hover or maneuver freely in the air or even fly.
- Astral Projection - The power to project one's consciousness and senses beyond and away from the physical body.
- Superhuman Strength - Increasing one's physical strength.
- Shapeshifting - The ability to change one's physical appearance and voice to appear as another person.
- Teleportation - The power to instantaneously disappear from one place and reappear in another.
- Clairvoyance - The power to see things that are invisible, such as the creatures known as 'darklings'.
- Other spells to damage, or protect self from physical damage.
- The fifth son (Chase) had control over spiders and could casts other damaging spells through them.

8) What is the limit and extent of “The Power”?
Answer: This is hard to answer because the film doesn't explain their powers. It just has scenes showing different things they can do. There is, as far as I understand, not many limitations to their powers.

9) Can you give me some examples from the film of the brothers using “The Power”?
Answer: Yes! Examples:

Hummer Scene
- In this scene, the four boys use their combined Power to lift a Hummer and levitate it.

Skirt Scene
- Here's another scene where Reid, Pogue, and Tyler make a bet over what type of underwear a hot chick is wearing. Reid uses The Power to send a gust of wind/air over the girl to lift her skirt. In the scene, you can also see how Reid's eyes change.
Ps. Tyler is one of the brothers but he literally has about 4 lines in this entire movie. His insignificance is the reason he's not included in the plot/thread.

Battle Scene
- Here's a battle scene (or a compilation). It shows various ways members of the Covenant can use The Power. In the scene, Chase (long-lost evil fifth brother) can shatter glass and move the shards around. In the clip, you can also see this kinda, ball of power. This is pure power, which is like an energy force that can be used as a blast. Chase also uses his Power to levitate/ move around in the air.

- In another scene, Chase also shatters and mirror and remolds it back together. Chase can also cast spells.

- At the end of the film, Caleb also rebuilds the glass windshield of his Mustang that Chase destroys.

10) What happens in the movie/ climax?
Answer: In the climax of the movie, a fifth brother (whom they thought dead) named Chase Collins blackmails Caleb. If Caleb does not "will" his power to him, he threatens to kill Caleb's girlfriend. When Chase and Caleb have their "battle" at the end of the film, Caleb refuses to will his power to Chase, and so they fight. Unfortunately for Caleb, Chase is much stronger than he is and Caleb begins to lose the battle. His father decides to will his power to his son to save his life (ultimately ending his own). Caleb then becomes strong enough to defeat and kill Caleb. The movie ends with all of Chases' spells (which were making Pogue, Pogue's girlfriend, and Caleb's girlfriend sick) lifting/ being broken, although his remains are never found (possibility that he is still alive/ escaped).

11) When do you want the roleplay to take place?
Answer: Around 3 to 7 years after Caleb kills Chase. The boys would be in their early to mid 20s. Since they were in their final year of high school at Spencer Academy, I'm thinking they all split up after graduation to go off to university/ do their own things. I'm thinking either one of them or all of them return to their hometown (for whatever reason) and visit their old hotspot - a bar named “Nikkis”. There they could encounter one of my available characters (below). This is completely open for discussion. If you have any ideas – send them over! :)

12) Are there any other supernaturals in this roleplay?
Answer: Absolutely! I'm opening up the plot to include a universe of many different supernatural creatures, species, races etc... with different powers. This includes werewolves, vampires, fairies, etc... Whatever you can think of. If you are playing an OC that is a supernatural, please make sure to send me a sort of bio/explanation of what he is and his abilities [OR] make sure to explain them in the roleplay. ^^

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME. :)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Covenant Brothers that I'm interested in (being played)/
AND other possibilities:

1) Reid Garwin

covenantReid_Garwin.jpg

Reid is the troublemaker of the bunch. He's a little addictied to his powers, and uses it in public discreetly despite orders from Caleb (the oldest and more powerful) to keep his power use to a minimum. Reid has a bit of a big mouth, and is often getting into fights with other dominant males. He's rather aggressive in character - which often leads him to make stupid or immature decisions. (All this can be changed - but in basics, Reid is the baddest of the bad boys). Reid also drives a black Hummer in the film.

2) Caleb Danvers

covenantCalebDanvers.png

Caleb is the oldest and more powerful of the boys since he ascended (older = earlier ascendance ) before the others. He is also more powerful because his father "willed" him his powers (meaning his father gave all of his Power to Caleb in order to save his life - though this process killed him in the film). Although Caleb is stronger, he is the least addicted to the Power and is very logical and smart when it comes to his abilities. He's the kinder of the bunch, and a generally nice guy. Though, when angered, he will not hesitate to stand his ground and maintain dominance. Him and Reid butt heads often. Caleb also drives a Mustang in the film.

3) Pogue Parry

7e8dcfcb-2a44-48a9-b45a-d9b228468f3f.jpg

Pogue is the most laid back between the three of them. He's more care-free and enjoys life. He drives a motorcycle and is generally the biker-bad-boy. Pogue is also very dominant, though he will choose to keep the peace over beating someone up (unlike Reid). He's a generally tough dude, so not many people even dare to get in his face to begin with. Although Pogue does use his powers in public discreetly like Reid, he does not abuse it like Reid, nor does he seek trouble or search for opportunities to do so. He acknowledges his power, but does not pay much attention to it unless needed.

4) Chase Collins

Chasecollins.png

Chase is the fifth Covenant brother who was long believe to be dead. He killed his adoptive parents and forced his biological father to "will" him his power to become stronger. He is, indeed, the 'evil' brother, and is totally selfish. He is completely addicted to The Power, and is depicted in the film as someone with absolutely no compassion, nor any shred of human or good left in him.

Added details:
Since I'm looking for romantic involvement in the roleplay, we could incorporate that perhaps his murderous character is actually a result of The Power (like an illness/ disease that has taken over him). He could realize he has an addiction, and try to regain his humanity by attending a rehabilitation center. And/or the roleplay can take place with him having already attended rehab - which would have placed him a little bit in touch with his humanity... or whatever is left of it. For the most part, he'd still be a cold, powerful, and rather emotionless character but not as sociapathic enough to be unable to care/love someone.

BUT we can also give another reason as to why he's evil and why he is capable of love now that time has passed. There are many possibilities.

ALSO:
- Original Characters (OCs who are also descendants of witches/warlocks)
- Original Characters of Other supernatural abilities

OC Characters of Mine (to choose from):

1) Mirabelle (Collins)

Mirabelle.jpg

Mirabelle is a paranormal and supernatural investigator. Although human, she devotes her life to travelling the world, trying to unlock the secrets of different supernatural and paranormal myths. Mirabelle was a foster child growing up, and jumped from home to home. At the tender age of 13, Mirabelle was placed in the hands of foster parents who had an older adopted son named Chase Collins. Though, as a stubborn broken teen, she fought with her new foster parents, and after a heated argument, stole their car in order to run away. She was in a brutal car accident, in which she miraculously survived thanks to the help and protection of Chase, who used The Power to save her. The accident left her in a coma for nearly two weeks, but when she awoke – both her foster mother and foster father had died in a tragic car accident – and Chase was no where to be found.

2) Celosia Anastos

COVENANTGIRLFINAL.png

Celosia was born with unique eyes/ irises. She was named Celosia, which means "aflame" in Greek, because it looked like she had "fire in her eyes". Celosia [cell-lo-zia] also uses the nickname "Zia" [Zee-ah], as she does not like her strange Greek name. She was orphaned at the age of 2, when her parents were murdered in their home. Celosia was found at the scene, untouched and unharmed, though the entire house was in shambles - and had the appearance of a home that had been struck by a natural disaster. Despite this, the cause of death of her parents was labeled a homicide, as they were shot both point blank in the head.

Although Celosia's birth parents are of Greek background, her ancestry dates back to the Salem Witch Trials. She, like the Covenant brothers, is a witch who also possesses The Power, but despite having evident abilities, Celosia does not understand who she really is, and what she really possesses. Little does she know, she is the first ever FEMALE descendant of Ipswich to acquire the Power. Because of this, the Power manifests itself differently in Celosia. Rather than her irises changing from normal human appearance to fiery irises to all black sclera; her irises are constantly dark and fiery. When she does use the Power, her sclera turns black, but her fiery irises remain (see above picture). The appearance is evidently inhuman, and in order to hide her superhumanism, she wears green colored contacts on a day to day basis.

Celosia would be anywhere from 17-23 years old, and would be fairly lost in the world/ in life. She wouldn't fit in anywhere, and would struggle with who/what she is. She would travel to Ipswich, where she was born and her parents died, in order to try to figure out just what exactly she is.

3) Vivian Phillips

Vivianhuman-1.png

Vivian is your standard and stereotypical human young adult. She is new in town as her parents moved to Ipswich and enrolled her into Spencer Academy. She would be younger - anywhere from 16 to 18 years old, and would be evidently bored with her life.

Vivian is a gentle and kind character. She embodies innocence, and would never hurt a fly, let alone a person. She is not aggressive in character, which leads to her being taken advantage of at times. She is the “damsel in distress” of my female characters – and is constantly finding herself in trouble/ is a walking recipe for disaster.

4) Verena Salem

Verena.png

Verena appears to be a normal human, although she is a female descendant of the Salem witch trials. Despite her ancestry, she does NOT possess the Power, as only male descendants have acquired this ability. She does, however, possess other superhuman abilities which make her abnormal and unique (can be discussed).

Verena drives a Iron 883 Harley Davidson motorcycle. She is an all around bad ass, and has a dominant and aggressive character. She is extremely feisty, and doesn't take shit from anyone. This most often gets her in trouble, although she is able to fight better than most men – and of course, is well able to handle herself.

5) Giselle Freya

Giselle.jpg

Giselle is a Fae; one who comes from fairy descent and ancestry. Those who are Fae are capable of producing and controlling something referred to as "The Light" (a magical power that is based solely off of good, and not evil). The Light is very powerful when used, although it is difficult to channel and is only able to be used by those with purity, innocence, and good intentions. The Light looks like a bright white energy force most often used to blast enemies, or render them momentarily paralyzed.

Giselle is an observer. She is highly intelligent and prefers to sit, watch, and observe people's interactions rather than socially partake in them. Although she seems quiet, she is actually quite witty, and can dish it out and be quite sassy if she pleases.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

~ PRIVATE MESSAGE me if you're interested ~

RE: FAN-FIC: V for Vendetta, Stand By Me, Captain America, The Covenant, Harry Potter

STAND BY ME (1986)

Setting: Castle Rock (fictional city)
Time Period: 1959

John "Ace" Merrill
AceMerrill.png

Stand By Me is one of my all time favorite films!

As the title states, I'm looking to do a Stand By Me themed roleplay / looking for someone to play in specific, the character named "Ace" played by Kiefer Sutherland.

If you have not seen the film, fret not. I have a little bio below as well as gifs, images, facts, and quotes of Ace Merrill.

A bit about "Ace":
- He goes by "Ace" but his real name is John Merrill.
- He is anywhere from 20-25 years old (choice is yours)
- He's an all around daredevil, rebel and bully.
- He is the leader of a group of young men / gang called The Cobras.
- He thinks he owns the place, rules the world, and doesn't have to abide by the law.
- He drives a 1949 Ford Custom Convertible Model 76.
- He smokes, drinks, and swears a lot.

List of things Ace does/ did in the film:

1) Swears, a lot
tumblr_mnqc14sRyN1sthezvo1_500.gif

2) Smokes cigarettes
tumblr_m93tgs1YYh1qaqs9zo1_500.gif

3) Races cars
2bd6318d-a6be-4d03-bafc-115a98656177.jpg

Movie clip of the race

4) Smashes mailboxes in his car with a baseball bat
429546cf-9966-4b03-b87d-019876c71872.jpg

5) Drinks beer / drinks beer while driving
af4e1024-f733-4dd2-9f62-56560174080c.jpg

6) Threatens to cut people / carries and pulls a switch blade on people
acemerrill.jpg

7) Threatens to burn people with cigarettes
tumblr_m2ir3o50lr1ro1wcko1_500.gif

8) Bullies people/ shoves them around
3814669_std.jpg

9) Chews toothpicks
Stand-By-Me-stand-by-me-445574_320_240.gif

Ace Merrill Quotes:

- "She's a Catholic, man. There'll all like that. If you wanna get laid, you gotta get yourself a Protestant. A Jew's good."
- "Okay... okay... you've stated your position clearly. Now I'm gonna state mine: get in the fucking car, now!"
- "Will you two just shut the fuck up? If either of you assholes had two-thousand dollars, I'd kill you both."
- "You got two choices. You leave quietly, we take the body. Or, you can stay, we beat the shit out of you, we take the body."
- "Why don't you tell me something I don't know, asshole?"
- "What's with you homos? You guys've been acting psycho all day."
- "Okay, Chambers, you little faggot. This is your last chance. What do you say, kid?"

_______________________________________________________________________​

There's not really a canon female character from the film I could pair up with Ace, so I just made an OC.

Autumn"Auttie" Winters
AutumnWinters.png

- Between 17 and 23 years old.
- Would be new in town, with a younger 12 year old brother; Thomas "Tommy" Winters.
- Her brother would have befriended the four boys; Gordy, Vern, Teddy, and Chris (order of appearance), which are the main target for the bully group, The Cobras (lead by Ace).
- She would come from a broken family with a drunk and abusive father. Because of this, she is very over protective of her brother, is very tough, and doesn't conform to social norms.
- Despite being a woman in 1959, Autumn avoids wearing skirts or dresses at all costs. And growing up in a small country town, high-waisted pants, tied blouses, overalls, and men's boots seem to have dominated her wardrobe. Even when she wears more feminine attire, she keeps it casual, simple, and didn't indulge in glamour and fashion like the city girls. Although, she did have several bomshell city dresses that she keeps for special occassions.
- She drives a 1950 Chevy truck.

Autumn x Ace:

- I can see her butting heads with Ace, and threatening him if he ever got near her baby brother. This could be a good starting point.
- I can also see them having a very love/hate relationship - or just a bitter interaction in general. She'd be very feisty, and he is clearly an asshole. Makes things interesting!
- Autumn also wouldn't be like many of the ordinary girls in town. She wouldn't be one of those holy Christian; goody two shoes girls. She'd be a bit of a rebel herself, would have a foul mouth (which at the time, would be obscene), and have a wicked unlady-like temper. She'd be consider generally "improper" by most adults. Perhaps this would attract Ace's attention, considering he himself is indecent.

Idea 1) Perhaps Ace and his "gang" are bullying her brother Tommy, when she sees the ordeal and intervenes.

Idea 2) Or, she could find out about the bullying/ incident and seek out Ace to essentially, cuss him out.

Idea 3) There is a junior school dance, and Autumn is volunteering to chaperon. Ace sees her for the first time in a stunning gown and decides he wants her. And Ace always gets what he wants.

Idea 4) Ace's car breaks down on the side of the road, and Autumn decides to do the Christian thing and help Ace out.

Idea 5) Vice Versa! Autumn's truck breaks down and Ace decides to pull over and help her. (Knowing his character, he wouldn't really pull over. Maybe he passes her and changes his mind and reverses/ turns around).

Idea 6) Having a violent drunk of a father, perhaps Autumn could get into a loud fight with him outside of their house (and in a small town, a loud fight outdoors would attract a lot of attention). Ace could be passing by in his car and/or around when she gets into this argument. The argument could get violent, to which Autumn's father would attempt to and/or hit her. Ace would intervene, maybe feel the need to protect her.

Idea 7) Ace could be pulled over by the police/ in an argument with a cop about some stupidity when Autumn is passing by/ in the area and decides to intervene and get him out of trouble.

Idea 8) We can combine some of the above ideas, too, or suggest some ideas of your own! I'm open!

PM TO DISCUSS :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom