Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Street Life (Z.G. and ashdurn)

“Yeah, you can definitely get a license. We’ll just need to get a learner’s permit first,” he explained while they walked through the house.

Once they were in the master bedroom, he got down and removed Ash’s shoes and socks. “The bar’s down in the kitchen,” he stood back up and slapped her ass. “Hurry back.”

He turned and went to sit on the bed, removing his stained clothing, now realizing that he reeked of her pretty much the entire night. His shirt was all but ruined with her juices. Rich left his clothes in a pile on the floor, finally naked. He laid down spread eagle on the bed, staring at the ceiling and reflecting on the whirlwind that the past few hours had been.

He never would have imagined Ash would have been so fun, or funny, or smart. Especially for a teenager. She had blown him out of the water with her wit and vigor alike.

She came back with a single glass. It was a highball, with some whiskey stones in it. "I hope you dont mind you didnt say what you wanted, So I poored the Johny Walker Green label" She came to the bed and put the drink on the night stand, before getting on the bed, between his legs. She lowered her mouth down and started licking his taint. She BREATHED in his balls. "I just love the way you smell, even your nuts, I love balls, but yours are the first I loved the smell of.." She took another breath in, and sucked one of the balls into her mouth looking up at him. "So.. anything else your currious about me .. questions, comments...?" Going slow. Wile they had fucked Twice, and she had been eaten out once, she didnt work his cock with her mouth much yet. and she had put it away dirty from the crowed. Also now they were in private and could go slow.

He scooted back on the bed until he was slouching against the headboard, all the better to drink the whiskey Ash had brought him. He took a sip of the whiskey straight and took a deep breath, feeling the fire spread through his chest. “Mm. Good.” He gasped as Ash buried her face between his legs, smiling as he looked down at the raven haired beauty.

“I’m overwhelmed by you.

“Your scent infiltrated me, it’s permeated my sinuses, until all I can smell is you.

“I can’t stop looking down at you. That perfect, tight little body you’ve opened so willingly to me and your clever, kissable, mischievous face.

“I’m constantly compelled to reach out and touch you, hold you, press you against me and feel every square inch of your skin.

“My tongue tastes like you, even through the whiskey.

“Every little moan and quip you’ve made keeps on running through my head.”

He took another slug of whiskey, looking down at Ash meticulously cleaning him. “That’s pretty much where I’m at with comments right now."

☢☢Zombies Galore☢☢ said:
He scooted back on the bed until he was slouching against the headboard, all the better to drink the whiskey Ash had brought him. He took a sip of the whiskey straight and took a deep breath, feeling the fire spread through his chest. “Mm. Good.” He gasped as Ash buried her face between his legs, smiling as he looked down at the raven haired beauty.

“I’m overwhelmed by you.

“Your scent infiltrated me, it’s permeated my sinuses, until all I can smell is you.

“I can’t stop looking down at you. That perfect, tight little body you’ve opened so willingly to me and your clever, kissable, mischievous face.

“I’m constantly compelled to reach out and touch you, hold you, press you against me and feel every square inch of your skin.

“My tongue tastes like you, even through the whiskey.

“Every little moan and quip you’ve made keeps on running through my head.”

He took another slug of whiskey, looking down at Ash meticulously cleaning him. “That’s pretty much where I’m at with comments right now."

Ash Slowly went up his cock with her tounge. She followed the shaft around licking it. when she came across some cum, or a fold where here juices and lingured, she put her lips to it and sucked on it, making a sucking slurping sound as she cleand the cock, going all the way to the tip Before opening her mouth up and starting to take the cock in, She looked up at him, and started to swallow It. She pulled it down, a hand going to bup the balls as she got all of it into her throat, and started to swallow, using her esophogus to massage the cock head as she looked up at him. She lifted her ass up. "Want me to grab you anything else... before I finish the BJ and curl up with you for some sleep" It was now well after midnight, the bars would start closing downtown She pulled her hair a bit, showing where some was still matted with his cum.

Rich found himself turning from side to side while Ash cleaned him, sucked him from the residue of their passion inspired flight. “Mm. No.” He rolled forward, grabbed Ash’s hair and guided her gently forward to his side. “Get over here, brat.”

He kissed her, rolling his tongue along her’s to invite her against his body. “We had a fun night. Now we’re going to bed.”

Rich drew Ash against himself, curling around her. “Soft and warm,” he muttered as he fell asleep.

That night’s sleep was some of the deepest and most relaxed he had in his life. When he woke up at seven thirty, out of years of habit, Rich turned over and checked on Ash’s naked body, splayed out on the covers next to him. His hand lifted to follow her back, down her round ass, along the back of her leg and up again.

Beautiful.

He gently turned Ash onto her back and wiggled his way beneath the covers to rest his head between her thighs. Rich slowly lapped at her sex, explored her sweet, tasty young pussy. It seemed the best thanks to give someone who had made his sleep so peaceful.

Ashes hand had been resting on her sex, even moving a little bit. She moaned some as she was licked before sitting up in a start and looking around, shocked, supprised and a little outof it. It took her a few moments to relise exactly where she was and what was happining, and once she did she grabbed a pillow and smacked him in the face with it. She Laughed "Jerk.. I woke up thinking i was at the shelter being eaten out by the girl that always sleeps near me.. again.." She bit her lip a little bit and bent Opened her legs again spread eagle, letting the pillow back down, letting out a long sigh. She smelled herself under her pit. "We STINK.. Wanna Fuck before we shower" looking down at him. Looking as scute as a button in her face especialy eyes, everything else though screamed raging slut.

He couldn’t help but laugh when Ash hit his head with the pillow, tongue momentarily curling against her entrance in the process. “Uhhhr elkom.” Rich felt himself stirring while he lapped at Ash’s sensitive pearl, forcing him to shift and push his face further against her pussy. Heat pulsed out from his crotch, raced along his spine and seemed to touch his tongue.

He reared back, dragging Ash towards him by the thighs. “That was definitely the plan.” Rich pushed his meaty cockhead up and down against his new lover’s sex. “Good morning.”

As he stroked, Rich’s member grew harder, almost bucking in its heartbeat pulsation. He leaned down and pressed his mouth against Ash’s, “I’m going to fuck you so hard you scream."

"I guess I should say thank you for not Just putting it in me to wake me up. I have a friend whos boyfriend did that and she claimed rape up and down to everyone, despite the fact they fucked like rabbits the night beofre, and had been going at it for months, and he stopped as soon as he asked her. But.. If you want to next time you have my permission ok" Grinning. She kissed his cheek. "And now that were in private..." Trailing off as she wrapped her legs around his midsection and started to take him into her tight little pussy, Groaning a little bit, and wincing. Though she was wet, some of his cum had managed to dry in her and it was stinging a little as her walls pulled apart. The 16 year old peice of ass licked her lips looking up into his eyes.

As Rich was drawn into Ash he let out a long moan. “Ooooh—nnngh, you would never call the cops on me,” he groaned. Hunched over his underage piece of ass the man began to slowly roll his hips from side to side. “Then you wouldn’t be getting fucked by my monster cock, you little size queen.”

With her perfectly round breasts in front of him it was impossible for Rich not to take her tits in his hands and caress them. His nipples rasped against the pads of his thumbs, his breath punctuated by gasps. “You’re just so, nnnngh, aaaaah, tight. So tight. How are so still so, nnnnngh, uuuuuh, fucking perfect?”

He began to push harder into Ash, “I just can’t wait to make you fucking scream for me. No one can hear you here.” His arms curled beneath Ash to hold her shoulders, pulling her into thrust. “I’m going to make you beg for my cum, Ash.” His words were punctuated by the slap of his egg heavy balls against her firm ass, “I’m going to make you, nnnngh, scream my name."

"Your probably right on that one Rich" Said with a little bit of a moan. She let out a little more of a yelp as she took him in. "I do keegles, and squeeze my ass often when im exercising, I work out my sex muscles as well. you know.. whats the point of having a body that guys want try and fuck, if it wont deliver you know" Moaning more.

Her mouth was hanging open a little bit, and she was breathing hard, subcontously not screaming do to her trying to hide from differnt sources that might not want her to be fucking. "RICH!!! CUM IN ME ANYTIME YOU FUCKING WANT" She screamed out forcing herself to do it. Her tits bouncing up and down as they went at it.

Back
Top Bottom