Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Street Life (Z.G. and ashdurn)

"I know, Shes Tastes awesome" Grinning a little bit. She turned and looked at Ash. "If you weren't bouncing my brother I would so be hitting on you right now, I hope you know that"

Ash giggled. "Hey don't let that stop you, if we start dating it could make him jealous enough to you know, do a little bit of romantic commitment" Mostly joking around. She Blew him a kiss and a wink to let him know that she was Joking.

Rose said "Sure thing, Amy should be back in town Wednesday, shes down in portland right now taking care of a few of her other business, Lunch somewhere?"

Rich let out a belly laugh at Ash and Rose’s exchange. He would need to separate the girls lest they get any ideas cooked up between the two of them. That would be, he realized, totally overwhelming.

He pulled Ash closer, so that her back was pressed up against him. He openly slid his hand between her legs and played with her in front of his sister. She had already walked in on something much more intimate. “Lunch would be good. You pick a place and time and I’ll make it there.

“And Amy… I’m not sure I should see her. Not after all that stuff happened,” he admitted, shrugging. Rose would have an opportunity to sell him on it later.

He bent his head down and bit Ash’s clavicle. “Not to be rude or anything, but don’t you have a job to do? I was kind of in the middle of something, Rose."

"Smoke Break, and I'm the Bar Manager. Were slow right now. And She sure as shit wants to see you. She hasn't even dated a Guy since her husband died, and I know she still pines for you quite a bit" Looking at him. "The least you could do is show up and say Hi, We both know its not your fault.." Looking at him. "Besides Theres going to be more people out soon... we just had a few big tables leave."

Just than The door Opened up and another girl walked out. "Your need downstairs Boss.." Rose Sighed. "Stick around a few ok Rich.." she moved and tossed her cig away. "If you dont bro, Give your number to Jasmine for me" Jasmine steped out and lit her own smoke. As Rose went back into the shop. "Hey!" The black girl in a White Catholic school girl uniform exclaimed.

sexy-girls-ebony-babe.jpg

“Yeah, alright, yeah,” Rich acquiesced. He was rubbing his fingers in circles around Ash’s clit while he spoke to Rose, unsurprised at how nonchalant she was about it. Given what she said and, in retrospect, he thought that a certain amount of wildness probably ran in the family. Their parents had always been pretty tight lipped about their teenage years and early twenties.

“Hey, Jasmine, I’m Rich. I’m Rose’s older brother. This is my friend Ash.

“Something the matter?"

☢☢Zombies Galore☢☢ said:
“Yeah, alright, yeah,” Rich acquiesced. He was rubbing his fingers in circles around Ash’s clit while he spoke to Rose, unsurprised at how nonchalant she was about it. Given what she said and, in retrospect, he thought that a certain amount of wildness probably ran in the family. Their parents had always been pretty tight lipped about their teenage years and early twenties.

“Hey, Jasmine, I’m Rich. I’m Rose’s older brother. This is my friend Ash.

“Something the matter?"

She Was Smiling wide. "Not with me. Just A small problem downstairs, Got some Racist Jackasses from Wananchi that came in, wearing Confederate flag hats , the whole shebang. I took it with a grain of salt, and now there demanding to see a manager Because there sure I'm overcharging them." She Grinned and Puffed on her smoke, stretching out a little bit. "And rose is going to be angry at the world tonight after dealing with them, and so sorry I had to put up with them, Im going to have an AWESOME night... Wait.. your Rich.. That means Amy is your Cousin right... Your THE cousin" Jasmines eyes Getting wide.

Ash looked at rich and smirked. "You fucked your cousin didnt you perv"

Rich narrowed his eyes as he looked down Ash after that comment. He kissed her to get to shut up, sliding two fingers inside of her to keep her occupied. “Yeah, I fucked my cousin. She liked it. We used birth control.”

He cast a glance at Jasmine and winked, “Why—you’re interested in meeting the man who could make his own cousin gleefully cross that line?”

He bit his lower lip as he looked at Jasmine in her short, white mini skirt and skin that looked like it needed to be licked, kissed, nibbled, held down and fucked. Since his crotch was hidden behind Ash he got an idea, leaned his head down and whispered into her ear, “Take me out of my pants."

"No its Just not, Amy talks about you often like you were some sort of sex god, and that now that shes rich, she shouldn't have to settle for anything less than perfection from men" Grinning a little bit. That comment sounding odd. Also AMy having Business interests, including, evidently this large downtown space right across from the convention center. "Plus she says that even when she was 15, and you were 18 you were the size of her forearm, and grew bigger" Still grinning. Ash worked her hands a bit, as well as put her hand into his pocket getting out the lube, blushing a little bit, trying not to be too obvious as she exposed her ass, and tried to get the cock out of the bants without showing much.

“Amy’s… Rich? What?” That didn’t sound like the Amy he knew growing up. She had never really talked about wanting big money or nice cars or anything. She had focused on the human aspect of life, and of taking joy in those things. A lot happens in twelve years, Rich guessed.

“I’m definitely bigger than I was at eighteen. I topped out when I was, oh, twenty two or so I think? Yeah. Around then. Do you guys all just hang out a lot or what?”

He moved his other hand behind Ash, unbuckling himself to make things a little easier on his brat. He made an odd noise when her fingers finally closed around his member, “Do you go to school, too?"

"No shes the Boss, Bought the building, came around to all the Bikini Baristas and hired a Lot of us. I worked on the one up on 00 near shoreline" Hrinning a little bit and looking him in the face. "Yeah, She says she went and started stripping up in canada, where she met a rich oil guy in his 80's and gave him the best five years of his life, And got a shit ton of money. She owns this, and is buying a lot of the strip clubs down in Portland" Grinning some. "Yeah, we all do, Amy only hired girls that were in college, part of our employment is free tuition Im Doing the software Engineering thing at the Paul Allen School, Planning on going to Digipen for my post graduate work" Pllaying with her hair a little bit.

Ash was letting out soft moans trying not to make it show as she had her hands around that lovely cock, and got it out, having to lean forqaes. She got the lube with the other hand and lubed it up some, Than put it between her cheeks, and started to stroke it with her ass cheeks instead of put it in her butt.

“Oh, wow, that’s… Tuition? Damn. She must be making scads of money off of the places she owns to do that,” he whistled in awe of his cousin’s accomplishments. They dwarfed his own in so many ways, which completely piqued his interest in actually meeting her again.

He made a weird strangled sound again as his thick cock rubbed against Ash’s cheeks, his hand squeezed her mound for a moment with the suddenness of the movement. “We’re going to give your tight little asshole a break, brat, and explore that sweet pussy,” he whispered, giving her ear a quick nibble for good measure.

Rich looked back up to Jasmine not sure if she had no idea what was going on—it was fairly obvious, in his mind, that he was fingering Ash—or that she just didn’t care. Perhaps she had heard too many stories about him to expect anything different. “I studied CS in school. Software Engineering’s a good degree, Jasmine. You’ll go really far if you stick to it.”

He had a moment of why not and smiled. “We’re not bothering you right now or anything, right?"

☢☢Zombies Galore☢☢ said:
“Oh, wow, that’s… Tuition? Damn. She must be making scads of money off of the places she owns to do that,” he whistled in awe of his cousin’s accomplishments. They dwarfed his own in so many ways, which completely piqued his interest in actually meeting her again.

He made a weird strangled sound again as his thick cock rubbed against Ash’s cheeks, his hand squeezed her mound for a moment with the suddenness of the movement. “We’re going to give your tight little asshole a break, brat, and explore that sweet pussy,” he whispered, giving her ear a quick nibble for good measure.

Rich looked back up to Jasmine not sure if she had no idea what was going on—it was fairly obvious, in his mind, that he was fingering Ash—or that she just didn’t care. Perhaps she had heard too many stories about him to expect anything different. “I studied CS in school. Software Engineering’s a good degree, Jasmine. You’ll go really far if you stick to it.”

He had a moment of why not and smiled. “We’re not bothering you right now or anything, right?"

"Naw, Just working me up more for when your Baby sister sucks on my pussy fir hours tonight. Were Roommates, live in a building in Belltown together, soo" She smiled a little bit. "But I am almost done with my Cig, I would recommend moving on, not all the waitress are as cool as Me and Rose" Grinning a bit.

"Ohh I need to get your number for Rose" Pulling hers out from under her skirt where she had a hidden little bit of elastic to store such things between her legs.

Ash was shuddering a little bit, wanting to get fucked again, trying to think of a slightly more hidden location, that might , just might be closer to the water front to get back to the car.

It was always a little surprising to hear your sister was into women, regardless of how you felt about people’s sexual orientation. “Oh. Alright. Yeah, yeah, my phone number’s 206 123 4567.

“If you want something that will get you really worked up, just wait a second.” He unbuttoned Ash’s coat and pulled it back, showing off her body and the gleaming wetness at her sex. “Dip a finger in to taste her. I’ve never met anyone who tested better than Ash in my life."

Rich moved his hand away from her Ash's gleaming sex, showing off her puffy lips. "You won't regret it--I promise."

She came back over quickly, smiling. "Go ahead" Ash said smiling as Jasmine dropped her hand and did a probe. Bringing it back to her mouth. "That is good, almost as good as Rose, and maybe a bit better than Amy" Grinning a little bit. Jasmine Kissed both there cheeks. "Have fun you two!" Before bounding off.

Ash looked up, and kissed His cheek. "Want to go somewhere else before we run into more of your family you want to bone?" grinning a little bit. as She bit her lip a little bit, still rubbing his cock with her ass cheeks. She was blushing just a little bit, but stuck her tounge up out at him.

“She was a sweetheart,” Rich said, watching Jasmine’s skirt as she bounced away.

He wrapped his arms around Ash, closing her coat now that the beautiful black woman had left and there was no one to show Ash off to. “Mm, that’s not a bad idea, brat.” He was a little disappointed that he wasn’t actively fucking the teenager right now, but she raised a really good point: they had to find somewhere a little more private. Rich swooped his head down and sucked her tongue into his mouth, lightly gliding his teeth across it.

“I’ve got an idea.” He hitched his jeans back up and awkwardly closed them, his member sticking straight up to his belly. He pulled his shirt down tight, thinking that was good enough. They only had to go a couple blocks anyway.

He took Ash’s small hand and lead her away from the alley, going around the corner, down the block and cutting into an alleyway that fed into Westlake Park. “Be quiet, Ash,” he reminded her as he lead her into the large, recessed loading bay. Rich pushed her up over the ledge and then hopped up after her, taking her to the darkest corner. “How about this, brat?"

"Its the most public place yet.. I suppose get ready to run!" She said with a little bit of a giggle Looking at him. West lake park was crowded, and they were a little hidden. But People did walk down this alley way. The question is would they care that much. The cops usually stuck to the park proper though. There were still some Occupiers there to harass.

"And If you Keep calling me Brat, Ill start calling you Daddy" Grinning a little bit sticking her tounge out " Dick" But spread her legs out wide opening her coat. "Hurry up so we can finish..." Looking a little nervous Her pussy already more than a little wet from everything that had happened to the girl tonight. "Who do you want to fuck more, your Sister or Jasmine?" Ash asked as she brought him closer. bringing his dick in.

Rich rolled his eyes at the bratty girl in front of him, more focused on her hand on his member. He pushed his hand up against Ash’s mouth so she wouldn’t be heard if she cried out right as he began to push into her. That hole definitely wasn’t as mind breakingly tight as her back entrance, but it will still enough to set Rich moaning.

“Fuck, I don’t knoooow,” he said as he twisted his hips, pushing forward little by little. He reached down behind Ash and pulled her up, all but pinning her against the wall. He began rocking his hips back and forth, in and out, establishing a steady rhythm. “Rose is fine, but I don’t to, nnnnngh, I don’t, ah, I don’t want to fuck up my liiiiife again.”

Now that he was finally fucking Ash Rich found it increasingly hard to hold the thread of conversation or his thoughts, instead consumed with what he was doing with her. His breathing became faster as he moved more quickly into her, impaling her on his monstrously huge cock. “Right now I just want to, nnnnngh, I just want to ffff—uuuuuuh,” Rich gulped, leaning forward against Ash, “you, you, I just you,” he finished lamely.

Her Juices were fairly Acidic, and were mixing with him quite well, entering his blood stream. Not many people know that most hetero people cant complete certain hormones without contact sex. And this was definitely full contact compatable sex. Ash moaned more than a little bit, sucking on Riches thumb as she was thrusted into, Her eyes closed. Of course her belly bulged some with the penetration, his dick showing in her belly, and not able to go more than ten inches in. He wasnt hitting her cervix as she was not in a position that made that possible. Her pussy was a lot more slippery, less tight than her ass, but the texture was amazing. She was in heaven, her eyes rolled back, blushing, unable to think herself, and barely noticing , and not acknowledging as another young couple came across them, and hurried past giggling about it.

“Ah, ah, ah, nnnngh,” he moaned, unable to control himself. He felt like his entire body was tingling, concentrating down on every point of contact with her. She was so tightly wrapped around him Rich could feel her pussy pressing down on him, almost trying to consume the entirety of him, squeezing him over and over again with each thrust.

“Oh god, fuck, you are so, mmmm, so, unnnn, perfect,” he managed between moans. He could already feel his member twitching inside of her—he had been teased and waiting for so long, held just at bay from what he really wanted.

“I’m going to, nnnngh, fill you up, all the way up, until you’re leakinnnnnng, ooooh, yeah, fuck, move just like that. Dance for me, dance for me,” he said over and over, reduced to groaning, begging lustful madness. His mouth was hanging open, his eyes all but rolled into the back of his head.

Which made it impossible for him to notice that the young couple returned only minutes later, bringing a few people along with them. They began to whistle, and clap, quickly shushing each other before they got too loud.

Ash noticed, and lifted her arms, before putting them behind her back, Shrugging off her jacket. She licked her lips, and lifed her body a little bit, The small of her back pressing into the loading dock. She swiveled her hips quite a bit. Ash let out moans, and bit her lips a little bit as she Started to ride up and down on the cock a little bit more. "Fill me up Dick.. I want to feel you dripping down my leg as we walk back to the car, Cum deep, I have some plan B in my purse... no need to pull out.. " Groaning a little bit louder. Her pussy Squeezed down and she Came, squirting just a little this time. her toung going a little out of her mouth until she recovered, and remebered they had an audince. Ash put her tounge WAY out and started to roll it a little as a special present to the girls, knowing Rich was probably barely paying attention. A few people started tossing change up onto the loading dock before others started to toss up dollar bills, and a few fives.

Rich was busy kissing and nibbling Ash’s tits when she noticed that they had a crowd. By the time she told him to cum all the way inside of her he had sucked one of her nipples into her mouth to keep his moans from being so incredibly obvious. It finally happened when she suddenly came, clenching down so hard that he accidentally sucked more of her tit into his mouth, fairly filling it with her soft flesh. His cock, and by extension his entire body, jerked with each rope.

He pulled Ash down onto his member, shaking and gasping with each wave of pleasure. His stomach clenched so hard from cumming that his back cracked, sending a gasp running through their audience. Seeing Ash was rolling her tongue from what he assumed was pleasure he leaned her back against the loading bay dock, aggressively kissing her with the air of a man totally satisfied.

He gasped into her mouth as he came one final, shaking time. Rich hitched Ash back up off of his thick, though now rapidly deflating, member and set her down onto her feet. “Fuck, Ash, that—“

Rich stopped.

He slowly turned his head to the side.

“Holy shit.” Rich raised his forearm over his face and turned back to face Ash. “Could you help me get my pants up? My boss doesn’t need to know about this."

Ash Smilled a bit. And looked at the crowed. "You can feel up a tit If you Pinkey promise me you wont post it to the internet" Grinning a little bit. As she leaned over and helped put the cock away. The crowed was only about twenty peole, and Ash went around nude. "Or at least if you have to black out the faces" She went to each person and let them feel her up. Before running back and getting her coat back on, She took a bow, and grabbed riches arm, rushing him away, after grabbing some of the money just to be polite. But she handed random bills of it to homless people as they walked. A block later... "Ok.. We either need to get better at hiding, or get masks and a lwyer for when we get caught by a cop" Giggiling a little bit. They walked by a starbucks that was still open this late, and she took him in and bought herself a cup of coffee, keeping her legs as closed as possible as they walked.

Rich watched as Ash ran around, gliding through the crowd with their strange fingers grabbing and groping her perfectly compact little body. If the flesh were more willing he would have done it all over again while she blew them all. He shook the thought from his head—now was the time to get the fuck out. He ran with Ash, laughing his head off the whole time from the sheer unrelenting insanity of the entire night.

“We really need to work on that shit,” he admitted ruefully, glancing down at his cell phone. Five hours had passed since they started the evening, since she had agreed to go into his car and put her panties in a bag for him at a restaurant.

He got a coffee for himself and left with her, putting his arm through her elbow companionably. Rich leaned over to mischievously whisper, “Open your legs up. Let’s see how much of my cum you can leave behind on our way back to my car."

"Fuck off, You gave it to me when you put it in my pretty little pussy its MY Jizz now mister! and I dont want to waste it on the ground, I want as much of it to absorb into me as I can. And ill be sad when I have to shower the rest of it away.. with how much weve been fucking im sure were both going to need to scrub hard in the mourning" She kissed his cheek though. She breathed in his sent a little bit. "You smell nice, you know that?" She pulled back some looking at him as they walked. She let out a little bit of a sigh.

She looked at the needle. "Were also going to have to tackle the observation deck" Pointing it out, and licked her lips somewhat as they got back to the market close to the walkway. Ash was radently happy, almost glowing as they walked.

Rich let out another of the dozen belly laughs Ash had elicited from him that evening. “Damn, brat, you are just a fire brand.” He leaned down and kissed her forehead, stopped her to plant a trail of kisses down to her mouth.

“I don’t know how we’re gonna do that. That, well, that will be interesting,” he said speculatively, looking up at the red winking dot of light atop the Needle.

When they got back into the car Rich absently scratched at his chest—realizing that the garment was stiff with Ash’s juices. “You came over me so much I shirt needs to be washed and around,” he said as he pulled out and headed over to Fremont. While his Uncle Stan had been incorrect about the neighborhood, he had only been slightly off about the McMansion aspect.

The house was huge by Seattle standards, taking up nearly half of a residential block by itself. It was bright blue with white trimming and a cast iron fence with fleur de lies tips backed with ten foot shrubs. The gate automatically rolled open for them, revealing a well manicured lawn with a spray of bright flowers. “This is my place.”

He lead Ash out of the car and into the house, revealing a broad foyer. “Your room is basically wherever you want. My room is on the third floor. You can feel free to join me there.

“What kind of stuff do you need?” He asked as he took her on the dime touring, showing her the kitchen, the living room, the bathrooms.

"We can hit fred myers up in the mourning for some more stuff.." On the way over she Texted her parents a little bit , it was mourning for them, said she was having fun, that she was safer here than she was elseware, and that she liked the guy. "Dad says you have his permision if You do want to date me, he looked you up a bit" Ash grabbed her back pack and took it into the house, setting it down on the floor. "I have a bag of clothes at School, and Im going to need to get a car soon. Can you get a licence at 16 in this state, my current licence is for British Columbia, we were there for two years before all this crap.." Stretching a little bit more. "And tonight you beter your ass Im sleeping with you.." She took off her jacket quickly, walking around the house in just her tennis shoes till they got to the master bedroom. She stretched a bit. "Wheres your bar, you said you wanted a drink, let me get it for you" With a wide smile.

Back
Top Bottom