Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Street Life (Z.G. and ashdurn)

Rich put his arm around Ash, holding her close as they walked step by step. He could smell the cum wafting off of her face and was half surprised half not that she hadn’t done anything to clean it off.

“I really liked it, too. I usually cum about that much, sometimes a little more, sometimes less. I couldn’t really pin down why for variation,” he said as they walked closer to Pike Place.

He openly laughed at her question. “I was married for a while. I had gotten together with a girl I met when I was on the street when I really needed someone. I didn’t believe in myself. I even had a plan: if I was on the street by a certain time, I was going to commit suicide. That was my deal. Either I got my shit together or I killed myself. Looking back at it, it’s totally crazy.

“But I would have done it.

“Anyways. That didn’t work out in the long run. I wanted to make something for myself and she wanted… Different things."

"Drugs?" She asked looking up. "Drugs are dumb, I dont even drink, Fucking is where the fun is" Smirking a little bit as she walked with him. She was walking a little funny, and even wincing just a little bit with a few steps. "So... other than young Half Black Half Puerto Rican Busty Jailbait, what sorts of girls are you into. Are you Polly at all, ever share with other guys?" Asking curiously as they started to get onto a street that had some people. Ash was close and looking up. Now that they were near people, And with people watching she started to "clean" herself a little bit, cause it drew more attention to the fact she had at least what looked like (because it was) cum on her face, when she caught some one looking she would put her finger to some, and suck her fingr clean of it, the short downpoor already over, back to drizzle.

He shook his head at Ash, not really wanting to go into the massive shitshow that had been his marriage. Or how badly it had turned him to the idea of marriage, and to a greater extent, forming real emotional bonds with women. “I like women in general. Tall, short, flat chested,” he reached over and squeezed Ash’s breast, “big fitted. I like ‘em with booty, though, and some attitude.

“Bratty girls like you are hot.”

He reached down, put his hand beneath the back of Ash’s coat and squeezed her ass. “Love this ass. Loved fucking this ass. Looking forward to doing it again. I don’t mind sharing you with other guys, y’know, whatever. Just be safe, right?

“What kind of guys are you into, anyways? Aside from big dick old men with cars that you love and totally aren't stupid."

"Ohh something tells me you would fuck anything once, but that dosnt tell me too much about what sort of girl your into.. Come on.. Im realy good at picking up girls... watch" She stuck out her Long tounge, the first time he could watch her do it as much as she could. She easily touched her nose with it, almost could reach her eye, than the bottem of her chin, put it out, curled it into an O than a W and wiggled it a little bit before putting it back in.

"I think you spoild me for a lot of guys, I do have to admit to being a bit of a size queen, and your fucking massive. Its not that I wont do stuff with an average cock, just like bigger. Mostly White guys, and thats culturaly white, My dad is a black guy but dosnt act like a black guy.. you know... Wiggers annoy me , um mostly clean, but no cologne, I like the natural sent of a man as long as he isnt too dirty, fit... Kinky dirty mind, dosnt pussy foot around, makes it clear he wants to fuck me, even if I know hes just being nice to me cause he wants to fuck me. Honnest, open.. Like if my man sees a hot peice of ass he wants, he better point her out to me if im there so I can appreciate it too instead of prentend he only has eyes for me"

“I’m into more… Who they are. Like you. You’re confident, sexy from head to toe, funny. You try to challenge me.” He leaned down and whispered into her ear, “You fuck so good I can’t wait to be inside of you again.”

He laughed when she showed off her tongue. “I get what you mean. So when I say that I want your hot piece of ass spread for me, what are you gonna do about it?” They swerved out of the way of an oncoming couple. “How about you find me a sweet little Asian girl. One of the tourists. Let’s turn her world upside down."

Once they were past the couple She ran ahead a few steps, and lifted the back of her coat up and spread her ass. There was a little pre cum leaking, as well as a little blood from where she was torn open on the inside. Not a ton, not even as much as from a hyman, but these were the realities of Huge poles in tight holes. "Like tonight, or just keep my eyes open Dick?" when she lowered her coat and came back to hug him, A few guys that were ahead of them looking at her as they passed, as they had gotten a great show on there own.

When Ash came back to hug him he hugged back, squeezing so that her coat lifted back up above her ass to give more people a view. He kissed her again, lapping lightly at her lips for entrance, and bit her lower lip. “You are a naughty fucking brat.”

He gave her bubble butt and squeeze before they kept on going. “Just keep your eyes open. I want to see what you would do with an innocent woman like that.

“Do you want to see if we can get you into a bar?"

"Nah, I don't drink, If you want to go into one and grab one real quick though ill understand" Smirking and blowing a kiss up at him. "And you didnt answer my question about other guys or poly, just implied you wouldnt mind seeing me with a girl, or having a threeway with some one" Her hand went to his ass squeezing it a little firmly. Than heard some buzzing from her phone. in a pocket, she pulled it out , And sent a text. "Um.. Might still be too soon, and it dosnt have to be true but would you mind me saying I met a boy whos going to let me stay the night at his place, or should I just tell him a girl whos a friend managed to get a hotel room for the night?"

“It’s good. I’ll grab a drink when we get to my place,” he responded breezily. “I totally wouldn’t mind if you were with other people. I’d just want you to be safe, use a condom… I like the skin on skin thing with you. It’s actually,” for the first time Rich blushed, “special. Trust.”

He glanced down at the phone then back while they were wandering around the crowded Market. “Say whatever you’ve gotta—you’re smart and you’re definitely staying the night with me. Just no inviting street kids. You’re cool. Most of them are kinda totally fucked in the head."

☢☢Zombies Galore☢☢ said:
“It’s good. I’ll grab a drink when we get to my place,” he responded breezily. “I totally wouldn’t mind if you were with other people. I’d just want you to be safe, use a condom… I like the skin on skin thing with you. It’s actually,” for the first time Rich blushed, “special. Trust.”

He glanced down at the phone then back while they were wandering around the crowded Market. “Say whatever you’ve gotta—you’re smart and you’re definitely staying the night with me. Just no inviting street kids. You’re cool. Most of them are kinda totally fucked in the head."

"Some more than others, But hey fucked in the head isnt always too bad a thing. Take Monica, I sort of wish her luck. Ive fulled around with her some, total pain slut. She wants to be a gimp house slave thing, but hasn't found a good guy yet, I mean shes slept with plenty, but shes so easy she gets picked up by Preppy douche bags and hardly ever gets what she wants. Shell probably eventually get picked up by a serial killer, and i'm not so sure that she wont be happy about it" Giving a little bit of a shrug. "And dont worry I haven't given the street kids my number, I don't want them knowing I have a phone, its my parents" As she sent a message. "There cool with me being sexualy active , Brazillian.." with a bit of a shrug. She put the phone back into her pocket. "The guys tend to be the ones crazier in the bad way, and such unwarranted hatred for all cops period" She said. "Your the first cock ive had in over a month, first there was the deportation stuff, but in the two weeks ive been here, your the first guy I was attracted to that had that gut trutworthy feeling you know.. Got any girlfriends, friends with bennies, whens the last time you got laid" cuddling him close.

Painsluts could be fun, he thought absently when Ash told him about her friend. “I wasn’t saying you’ve been sleeping with a whole bunch of dudes right now,” Rich clarified, worried she might have gotten the wrong idea.

“I think you are just crazy fun, though. I have a handful of girls who are down for the occasional booty call, a couple of ‘em I have to take out on a date first. Sometimes they’re just not in the right mood for someone my size,” he admitted with a shrug. She was like a warm ball nuzzled close to his side, feeding off of and reflecting his heat. “I don’t think any of them would be down for at least another couple hours.”

He thought hard about the last time he got laid. “Tuesday. Yeah. Tuesday.

“You got anything you want to do with me?"

"I didnt think you were implying that, something tells me if I was it would turn you on more, but I wasnt" Grinning a little bit more. "And wasnt asking for that, just trying to figure you out some, your such a great guy I cant figure out how you dont have stalkers or married to a nice girl that understands your need for strange pussy"

"Wow, so not that long ago..." Her phone went off again, She pulled it out and snickered a little bit . "Well The first part is ok... Here"

"Is he A nice Guy, Hes not another 50 year old guy is he, Or have you finaly started seeing boys your own age? Is he 18 could we send him a money order to get you some cash sweetie? Does he have his own place, how much do you think he would charge to let you stay there were worried about you being on the streets"

She passed him the phone. "Do you think you could do the first part for me, I would understand if the answer was no. They sent me some money when this first happened and the social worker I got to go cash it for me only gave me one tenth of it, keeping the rest as a service charge" blushing a little bit.

Rich only half paid attention to Ash while he was reading the text.

Then the social worker bombshell went off. “Are you fucking kidding me?” He hissed, eyes wide in a sudden flash of anger. “Oh, motherfucker, I am going to start some shit over that. Some fucking people…”

He calmed down in a moment, closing his eyes and taking several deep breaths. He began to text a reply back to Ash’s parents.

Hi, my name’s Rich Gallo. You can google me, and my phone number is 2061234567. I’m 33 and all over the place on LinkedIn, Google+, you’ll find a couple articles I’ve written about efficient goal oriented data analysis impacting long tail marketing channels. I can send you a picture of my photo ID and some other identifying information if you want to run a background check on me. Your daughter can stay with me long term if she applies herself to school work, follows the law and takes up a constructive, skill based hobby on the side. Instruments or whatever, I’ll pay for it. I know you have been totally screwed by immigration and are in an utterly terrible, heart wrenching spot right now. And I’m not dating your daughter.

He clicked send on the long text message before handing the phone back. He reached into his pocket and quickly snapped a shot of his ID to send to them. “We’ll deal with the social worker tomorrow."

Ash Read the message when she got the phone back. She laughed. "Seriously dude, thats ... mostly awesome other than the last line. Thats the line thats going to worry them, there going to think that I started hooking and something and that your going to be my pimp or something like that" And hugged his arm. "And I'm ok with being your fuck buddy, or girlfriend, whatever, I know its a lot at once.. and I'm a silly teen girl, but hey it is what it is"

Ash bit his lip and walked with him, before getting another text. This one was an eight digit number followed by 1000. They were Already down on forth, the bus stop of the crackheads, and noticed the smoke shop. "They sent me some money in your name" And walked him into it , She filled out the paperwork with her parents information. Specifically her Father, The name didn't ring bells but seemed familiar. Her Dad was an engineer big in the 3d printing world , and was by no stretch of the imagination a poor immigrant. The Money Gram was for a cool grand. "And I am in school already, I got that taken care of monday, started going to class tuesday. had to do some finagling about it, cause they thought I should go to Social Services to be placed in a foster home or something, but that would have put me into abandoned status that would fuck things up more! But got into " Ballard High School" Looking up at him, still smiling a little bit.

“How about we start out as friends and see what happens,” Rich suggested from the perspective of a many staring down the barrel of his fair share of failed relationships.

He followed Ash down to the smoke shop and greeted the Arab guys working the back. He quickly signed for the money and immediately turned and put it into one of Ash’s inside jacket pockets. “Tomorrow we’re going to go to the bank and open an account in your name. Sound good?”

As he headed out of head shop with her he gave a genuine smile, looking down at her. “You’re smart, and funny, and fun, and dirty and so tight you make you head explode. What’s wrong with you?"

"It would have to be a shared account, Im 16, already tried that. Went to four different banks and it didn't work, some said if I got married that would emancipate me and free me up some, but NOT asking for that, just saying what I was told" She smiled a little bit.

"I dont know what you mean whats wrong with me. Other than liking guys in your age range instead of guys in my own range, and being a bit of a nympho freak.. and the obvious stuff thats out of my control, im happy right now with you" As she gave him a tighter hug. She was also keeping an eye out for a place to fuck. "Do you smoke at all?" As she looked up at him, Him seeming like the type that did but hadnt sceen him pull one out in the three hours that they had known one another. "Um.. Will I be sleeping in your bed everynight, or couch surffing, or do you have an extra bedroom, what about when you have a booty call over some one you dont want to know your fucking an underage bit of jailbait..?" When they were mostly alone on the street. She also Piped up at the end. "Ohhh and Why a tourist instead of one of the college girls? or immigrant girls down in the ID?"

He nodded at her explanation. While he had known all of that, it didn’t get kicked up to the surface until she mentioned the reasons why she couldn’t have her own. He wouldn’t need to touch her bank account.

“What’s wrong with you because there’s nothing wrong with you,” he gently explained, giving her a quick swat on the rear.

“I’ll take a smoke but I don’t go out and buy them. Usually only when I’ve been drinking,” he admitted casually. “I have a couch, a guest bedroom, my bed. Whatever you wanna do is cool. I wouldn’t mind turning over in the middle of the night, finding myself hungry and eating you out. We’ll just say you’re my old friend’s kid and tell them about your weird legal status.”

He looked around as she did, knowing almost exactly what she wanted. “Tourists are wilder. They’re on vacation, in a new place, looking for something they would never do at home. You can do just about anything with a tourist—and I love mouthfucking women with heavy accents."

After casting long glances around he pulled her aside and into an alley behind a bar and parking lot. There were cars driving by on both sides but they could find a spot to get shaded unless someone directly pulled up.

"So you want to make sure they cant get too clingy at how good you are, and will go away" Biting her lip a little bit thinking about that one. "And college students are the same way with the heavy accent and away from home, just have more time with them " Sticking her Tongue out. She Bit her lip, and pulled him behind a dumpster. "Horny again, what do you want this time?" She said looking up at him. "Another go at my ass, Blow job.. try my pussy " As she started to undo her coat. But than pulled out the money and handed it to him. "Just in case it falls out of the jacket, your pants are safer for it" She flashed him leaning against the Brick wall behind the Tap House. Neither of them Noticed two things, one of witch would have been impossible for ash to know. The first was they were right by a door with an ash tray, where staff would come out for a smoke. The second was the restaurant they were behind was the one that Richards Baby Sister worked as a waitress wile finishing her degree at UW, 11 years younger than he was.

After shoving the bundle of hundreds into his pocket, Rich laid his hand down across the side of Ash’s face, cupping her chin to lead in with a kiss. He reached down between her legs and began to explore her sex again with his fingers, gently probing and caressing.

“It’s your pussy’s turn,” he told the teenager huskily, slipping a finger inside of her.

He knelt down onto his knees, ignoring the trash and questionable puddles on the ground, and began to kiss and nibble between her labia and thighs. He casually licked around her sex, nibbled on her inner thigh, all the while not thinking about how his sister worked there. He was occupied with other, more pressing issues at the moment.

Rich nuzzled into her pussy, smearing her juices across his face. His tongue lapped at her sensitive pearl, exploring between her hood and her clit. He was enjoying taking time to pleasure Ash, to get wet and trembling, pushing into his mouth and against his fingers. Thinking about it, tasting her, smelling her; all of it was getting him hard again.

"You dont have to if you dont want to, I mean I like it, I love it.. but always been more sub when it comes to Actions" She was blushing quite a bit, looking a little embarrassed to licking her pussy. She proudly licked his cum off her own face in a crowed, but him licking her pussy made her feel uncomfortable, like it wasn't right. Not that she didn't also enjoy that aspect, and his attentions. She leaned back into the wall, looking down as he did it. She wasn't the.. most manicured down there on close inspection. She had some hairs, and lots of stubble, but.. when and where would she have been able to shave herself and take care of that situation recently. She did however taste amazing. Her hands going to the wall, she slowly raised a leg and put it over his shoulder watching, letting out coos, and moans. She was trying to be a hell of a lot more quiet in case of curious people, or homeless people. Here was less visible, but also a lot more likely for some one to do something about it, either homeless guy or cop, or group of traveling drunk douchebags.

She moaned deeply but quietly her eyes hald shut as he administered oral attention to her pussy. And there was little need to lube her pussy up, as it was still wet , her legs sticky from the drying drippings from walking around nude under her coat.

Rich had certainly had worse. He enjoyed eating Ash out, the kind of power and control it gave him over her. He controlled how his tongue moved, which part of her he touched or sucked, how his fingers moved inside of her tight twat. He so enraptured he didn’t mind the feel of her hair tickling his jaw, or stubble rubbing against his cheeks.

Instead he focused on the most important thing: making Ash cum as hard as he possibly could with just his fingers and his mouth. He sucked one of her pussy lips into his mouth, rolled his tongue across the sensitive flesh and then repeated with the other. His middle and index fingers were pumping in and out of Ash’s tight hole, his ring finger slowly starting to move inside of her to stretch her even more and prepare for his cock.

He parted his mouth from her pussy to look up at her, “You taste so good it’s gotten me hard already. I want you to come on my face again, I want to taste you in my mouth the whole night.” The man returned to eating out of the caramel colored girl with a renew vigor.

Her pussy Wasn't as tight as her Ass, but he would have put his cocks in asses that were no were near as tight as that pussy. She moaned a little bit more. She was getting close obviously. She was getting darker with blushing. She leaned back a little bit more. She bit her lip a lot tighter and let out a LOUD long scream as she squirted again. This time not as loud. But it was at the right moment the door had been opened as She was screaming presenting the two from noticing. It was held ajar for a second wile the person on the other end had The girl on the other side Waited a second to make sure it wasn't a scream for help or pain before walking out and lighting her cigarette.

"Jesus, get a room you two, or at least go to a park" Smirking a little bit as she Walked out from a new Restaurant. It was built were Sega Game works used to be. It had been converted into a Breastaurant concept with video games. Sexy girls in sexy costumes serving drinks and foods with video games. It had only been opened a few weeks, and had hired a lot of girls away from bikini baristas around town.

The girl lit her cigerette and let the door close behind her though. She looked over the two than exlaimed. "RICH you BASTARD, I know you have enough money for a room, what the hell are you doing with a nice looking girl like that in the alley way" Came an amonishment the first thing his baby sister had said to him in a decade, the last time she had contact with him. Dressed in a Playboy bunny uniform.

FYcrten.jpg

That long, hot scream was everything Rich wanted to hear come rushing out of Ash’s mouth. He felt her clench around his fingers, push down hard against his mouth. There were two routes Rich could approach this from that he saw, and he decided to approach it with a maximum of nonchalance. He wiggled his tongue against Ash’s clit one more time before slowly removing his fingers from the well of her sex.

He went to say something and, “…” Completely froze. He was smiling, face glistening with Ash’s girl cum, her juices twice soaked into the front of his shirt.

“So. You wear a playboy outfit for work. When I last saw you, you were ten.” He picked up Ash’s coat and handed it to her. “What’s new?"

"Ohh Graduated High School, moved here to Seattle, been going to the UW, Mom and Dad cut me off when they learned I was working at cow girls, but I was making more than they were sending. Said I was going to end up a Degenerate homeless looser Like MY big bro" She said walking over. She gave him a hug With Ashes leg still on his shoulder. Ash moved it Quickly. Biting her lip a little bit. Than Rose kissed her brothers cheek, and backed off. Putting the lit cigarette back in her mouth.

Ash felt compelled to say something as well. And figured she couldn't get into too much trouble for the truth. "I'm Ash.. one of your brothers fuck buddies" Blushing a little bit. She did want to say girlfriend, but that wasn't true yet.

"Whats new with you. Uncle Stan" Not actually an uncle just a family friend. "Used to come to the cow girls I worked at all the time, he said you had some high six figure job , maybe seven, Were living in a mcmansion over in Magnolia" Rose leaned against the wall next to Ash. "Dont worry I always knew he was a pervert, You're cuter than any of his High School Girlfriends, well.. with ONE exception" She said giving her brother a wink, Referencing Amy , there cousin. "By the way, Last I talked to the Family Uncle Kevin still wanted you to become a Unique, He even started blaming you for things that happened long after you left" not wanting to give too much away infront of His friend .

Rich hugged her back, remembering how much he had missed his little sister. She had always been a pretty straight shooter growing up. He accidentally let the thick bulge in his pants slide against her as she stepped back. “You’ve got some Ash on your lip,” he said, tapping his finger against his mouth.

“Oh, yeah, I got that house when some stock options matured from the company I worked at. It was… You know,” he was somehow embarrassed by the house, running his hand through his short hair. “Anyways, fuck Kevin. He’s always been a piece of shit. People should know not to take him seriously.”

He leaned next to Ash, sliding a hand beneath her coat ostensibly out of Rose’s notice. His hand found its way between her legs, slowly caressing her sex. “We should hang out sometime, Rose."

Back
Top Bottom