Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Street Life (Z.G. and ashdurn)

Ash Yelled. But already had a plan. She looked down and looked around at everyone. "Wasp was on my face, Im allergic to them" She said looking around, and than reached into her purse pulling out an Epipen "See, "Thanks Bro" Grinning a little bit. And waited a secound looking around making sure people weren't looking, and got her finger moist, she put her finger out so that Rich could get a smell fresh from the source. The most intoxicating female center ever, sweet, tart, almost floral without smelling false. Than sucked her finger clean, making a show of it. "I was thinking about going downtown, to that bridge over alaska way to the waterfront... you know the one almost no one uses, but everyone on the highway can see... " Grinning a bit. "Or maybe thats more second date, up to you Rich..." She took the note. "Can I call you daddy, or does that freak you out?" Breathing hard, the palm still imprinted on her cheek.

He nodded, “Wasp,” he mouthed at everyone after Ash pulled out the epipen. They seemed mollified and look away just in time to miss seeing him taking a deep waft of her pussy scent. It was perfect, and it made him want to drive her back out to his car and teach her a lesson.

“We can go right now. I’ll drop the cash.”

He knew exactly what bridge she was talking about and had always wanted to do something on top of it. That would be too fun.

“It freaks me out. Call me Rich or old man or whatever.” He leaned in a little, glancing down at her exposed cleavage, “Can I call you toy?"

"If you want, Ill take it as your judgment when you might get in trouble for it" She hugged him tightly as they left. "Why does it freak you out, and how? Im curious, you just seem like the sort of guy who would make a great Daddy Dom, or might be into incest play. And um, Remeber your getting laid either way, So please be honest, think this could turn into a thing, or just a one time thing. No need to make promises just, want to know where your leaning and stuff" As they got to the Car.

Rich barely even did the math for how much they owed, rounding up to the nearest ten and throwing another twenty on that just to cover everything. He hugged Ash back as they left, barely remembering to grab the paper bag full of her undergarments.

Once they were in the car he picked up the thread of the conversation. “Incest play stuff like freaks me out. I don’t wanna fuck my kid. I want to fuck a hot little brat like you so that she learns her manners.”

He pulled out of the parking lot and started going south. “I don’t know if this is going anywhere: I just met you. I know you think I’m fine and you want to fuck my brains out, and you dance music and comedies, and you’ve got this hot Brazilian thing going on and I can’t get your smell out of my nose.”

Rich pulled onto I-5 as a pretty straight shot down town and parked near Pike Place so they wouldn’t have to walk too far. After he locked the door he walked close to Ash, wrapping his arm around her and shoving three of his fingers down the waistband of her shorts.

“I just want to fuck you really badly. I’ve got a pretty big cock, though, so I totally understand if you don’t want to."

She moaned a little bit. "Ohh how big?" Looking over. "And I do.. I take it were going downtown to the bridge. Are you going to get some lube, or already have some, only really need it if you want to pound my ass" Ash reached down and undid her belt and fly to allow better access, as she also slipped off her shoes. Soon she took off her shirt showing her youthful gravity defying pert tits. "You know my mom is almost fifty and her tits are still this perky, well maybe sag a quarter inch.. good genes" Smirking a little bit, as she grabbed her coat and put it on. "Probably easier to fuck me in just the coat.." explaining her actions. As she slipped her shoes back on. Than her hand went over to run along his Jeans to find out if it was bravado, or if he really was big enough to have concerns.

“Don’t worry about it, there’s lube in the glove compartment,” Rich explained as they drove. He was glad that they were parked when Ash took her shirt off and showed off her imminently gropable young breasts. He could wait to play with them, or her, in general, for that matter.

He reached further down her shorts, his thick fingers rubbing against her sopping pussy. “Fuck, Ash, you’re so wet. You must’ve been aching to get on my cock.”

He was only half hard at my the moment, though that gave him a girth greater than your average man. Rich smirked as she reached to feel up his lap, her small, light fingers quickly finding his cock. “This is too much for me, brat, if you keep on going like this we aren’t even going to get to the bridge. Let’s go."

Ash moaned a little bit more. She grinned and pulled her fingers away. from His Crotch, but did look ober at his jeans, it having felt massive already, and tried to figure out what in his pants was folds, and what was cock. "You started it!" Grinning a little bit. Earlier she had been talking about how tight her ass was, but damn was her pussy tight as well. Even on his fingers it pulled and tuged as they went into her, Her clit throbbing a little bit. She leaned forward and opened the glove box, and leaned back some, to apply a good amount on her asshole, before handing the tube over. to be grabbed as the couple crossed the 99 street bridge. She let out a long moan shuddering a little bit in the porsche Cayenne. "Ohh come on, your not so old you can only go once a night are you?" Grinning a little bit.

Rich rolled his eyes: the age hits never stopped, though they were in good fun. He pocketed the lube, “Whatever, you’re just trying to buy time so you can stay in my car. That you love.”

He got out, went over and opened the door for Ash, helping her out by holding onto her hand. He locked it off the fob as they walked towards the bridge, his arm wrapped around the teenager.

Once they were up on the bridge he looked around—no one but cars coming across the highway. He lead Ash directly to the middle of the walkway and grabbed at her unzipped and unbelted shorts, using them to pull her in as he ground on her. “Bet you didn’t wake up and think you were gonna get the life fucked out of by a sexy old man, did you?"

"No Its Sthtupid, Its over powered and over enginnered for roads outside of Germany, your never going to be able to use its full power for any reason, its small, this center console would make it very hard to give road head. A 911 has a little bit of a point, I can understand them a little bit, but they cant haul anything ever, a porsche SUV is Sthtupid , pointless, and you probably just have it to pick up bimbos who dont know any better... not that I have a problem with that, just saying you picked me up despire the sthupid car" Saying stupid in a exagurated funny way. (Shes naked remeber other than her Jacket) She lifted her jacket a little bit exposing her ass and leaned over the railing, looking at the oncoming trafic as she felt her ass being felt up. "No, I woke up today wondering where I should go to beg for lunch and dinner money"

“Oh, look at you, Ash, all into cars and shit. I think you know more about than I do,” he said as they stopped. He bit his lower lip as he gazed down at the ass that had been haunting them since the two met, finally available to play around with. He grabbed her ass cheeks in each hand, rubbing and squeezing rhythmically, pulling them apart to look down at her sopping wet pussy and asshole.

He reached up, grabbed the street kid’s raven black hair and pulled her back so that she was arched, face looking up at him. “See if you can get my cock out of my pants,” he told her before leaning down for a kiss. Rich pressed his lips against Ash’s full mouth, casually dominating her with his tongue. He explored along her gums and teeth, drew her lower lip in between his teeth and pulled back, only to go and suck her tongue into his mouth.

She moaned a little bit, Loving the feeling, She Kissed him back, her mouth open. Her long toung slowly runniuing along the sides of his, playing and dancing with them. Her hands going back behind her, She got up ontu her tippy toes as they kissed, her jacket buttoned up hiding her chest, but her ass fully exposed to him, as she reached into his crotch and started to open his fly, and reach in to try and pull out the obviously BIG cock, still wondering a little bit about just how massive it was, feeling as wide around as her wrist, And in his pants it looked like it might be as long as her forearm.

Rich reached around from Ash’s firm, fun ass and slid his fingers between her thighs. Excited after all the build up her immediately began playing with her clit, his fingers sliding on the downstroke to rub against her tight little entrance before coming up to play with her sensitive button again. “I’m going to fuck you so hard, you little brat,” he breathed huskily once he broke the kiss.

He turned Ash around firmly, spinning her on her feet, so that she could get a good look at his member. “If it’s too big for you, that’s cool,” he leaned down and planted another dominating, overwhelming kiss on her lips. “We can do other stuff."

She licked her lips a little bit , She looked down. And reached behind her again. She opened her jacket, Facing him as she got up ontu the railing a little bit. She put her Leg out and wrapped it around him a little bit, to pull him closer. She grinned, and Took ahold of his hardining cock pressing her crotch to the base of his monster shaft, still partialy hidden by clothes. If he was naked he might even have another two inches exposed man meat. The cock Ran from her pussy, up and past her belly button, and almost to her breasts. She moaned a little bit. "God this is going to hurt Old Man.. Are you sure your not wanting me to say no just so I dont bruise that beautiful dick?" His alabaster white skin contracting with her caramel mocha even in the faintly sulferus glow of the seattle street lights that lined the walk way. "Get the lube and lube yourself up... I dont want that to be in my pussy till were a little calmer, and we can figure out how much of it I can take without you killing me.. but My ass should be deepenough" Letting out a little bit of a sigh. "Want to stay like this, or take me doggy style" Looking up, her mouth smilling, almost hanging open a little bit Breathing hard, her chest going up and down with each breath.

He rocked against Ash, letting his shaft rub back and forth against her pussy. “You’re going to be walking funny,” Rich told his companion huskily, feeling himself get more and more turned on by the moment.

“No, I want to see your face when I’m inside of you. I want to see your mouth open and your tongue ready to be sucked while I take you with my big old man cock.” He fumbled the lube out from his pocket and turned it over onto his member until his shaft was glistening and wet. In a moment of impatience he dropped the lube onto the walkway, his breath heavy and eyes wide.

“You put me in,” he commanded as he fumbled with the button’s on Ash’s quote. A couple of tries later and he had it unbuttoned, revealing those sweet perky breasts she had shown him earlier.

"Hold onto me, I don't want to fall" Ash grinned a little bit and looked around as The cock was lubed up. She giggled a little bit as she was exposed to him. There were exposed in more than a couple of ways, the highway, the harbor, and the buildings. Ash was wondering if there were people watching from the windows, as people on the highway wouldn't get that great of a look at whats going on on the walk way. Ash Reachd down between her legs, grabbing the cock and slowly guiding it to her asshole, and started to press it against her tight hole, Closing her eyes a little bit, mouth hanging open , her legs lifting up and going around his hips Pushing down on the cock, having trouble getting it in. Eventually though it poped into her , the tightest place that the cock had ever gone, in the shortist girl it had even been in. She was breathing harder and kept going "AHHHHHHH" She exlaimed drooling a little bit. "Plese dont cum in my ass, shoot it on my face when you rick ready, ok Dick" His name was Richard, she wanted a nick name for him, and with what was going inher Dick seemed best.

Rich crossed his arms over Ash’s back, so that he held her shoulder and her opposite side beneath her arm pit. “There’s no way I’d let you fall, Ash, not with my—” he moaned as the teenager pushed his mushroom flared head into her tight hole.

“Oh my fucking goooood,” he rumbled from deep in his chest, voice deep and husky. He couldn’t help but corkscrew his hips to work his member into her tight, hungry little hole. “Oh, fuck, brat, nnngh, nnngh, nnnnnngh.”

He openly moaned as he moved back and forth against her, looking down into her face. Without thinking he hauled her up so that the back of her ass was pressed against the railing and the rest of her support by his arms. Rich began to thrust, slowly at first, and then more quickly, driving himself incrementally further into her. “Aaaah, ooooh, you’re so, so, um, nnnngh, so fucking tight, so tight, fuck, nnnnngh."

It stayed tight as she took more of him in. Once she was sure he was Good and in, and she had her legs locked, She bit her lip and looked up at him. "Th... Thankk.. You..." She ws sweating slightly from her brow, Her eyes showing Joy, her lips showing pain, she was loving it. She breathed in a few times and SQUESED her ass tighter on his cock. Still pulling him closer to her, The lube working, but barely with how tight it was, probably only enough to prevent an indian burn on his cock, and than probably not even fully. Her mouth open wide, she let go of his cock and put her hands to the railing for a little extra protection from falling.

“Oh, brat,” he breathed, looking down at her. Right before she squeezed down on him he went to kiss her, sliding his tongue into her mouth while he pumped himself harder and harder.

“OMAIAWD,” Rich half moaned and half shouted into Ash’s mouth when she squeezed, his body shaking from the feeling of her wrapped so tightly around his member. He panted into the teenager’s mouth as he pressed harder into her, slamming into the girl’s body with everything he had. Lost in a moment of abandon, the only thing that really kept her from falling onto the highway was his tight grip on her and the way he pulled her into each thrust.

She loosed a little bit when He started to fuck instead of just Trying to get into her. It was not an EASY hole to fuck, despite how easy it was to get her to allow it. She kissed him back, putting her Hand around his neck . Slobering, and On Each thrust in She let out a load moan and a bit more of a squeek wincing, till once she squeezed her ass TIGHT around the cock, and broke the kiss "Owie" panting more than a little bit. She was squezzing hard enough both with her shincter and her legs around him it would be very hard to move. She looked down, and Undid his belt tossing around. "Sorry your belt buckle was hitting my clit, I might like pain but it was getting a little much Dick.." Letiing out a little titter of a giggle, and lossining herself some more. She leaned forward and started to kiss and lick the na;e of his neck. The Drizel had started again, And was picking up Fast, The hairs on the back every northwestern has warning that it was miniutes from a full on downpoor were rising on both of there necks.

“Shit, sorry,” Rich said, panting. He ignored the rain, instead opting to focus on what was more important: fucking this little brat’s asshole with his massive cock until she screamed.

“God, yes, don’t stop, brat, just keep on fucking—nnnnngh, nnngh, why, why, nnnngh,” he moaned, almost completely lost in the feeling. He began to bounce the teenager up and down against his thrusts, spearing into her with his thick member. He could feel the heat and intensity snowballing in his lower gut. He was hyper attuned to every brush of her lips against neck, every nibble and lick, the way her asshole dragged along his cock.

It was getting to be too much. To Rich, that meant go faster and go harder. “There’s never, nnnnngh, too much, ooooh, AAAAH, MMMMM, of my, nnnnngh, dick, AAAH, AAH!"

Ash moved her tounge around his neck a little bit , She was stretching just to get to it, She stuck her tongue out as far as she could , witch was several inches, girl had a long ass toung, and started to flick his lobe for a bit, before starting to shudder a little bit and packed up, she knew she was going to cum soon, and grabbed hard on the railing and bent back, way back, hanging partially over it, exposing her tits to the traffic, upside down, SCREAMING "GOD YES, I LOVE THAT DICK!{ Her ass squeezed the tightest yet on the cock, and she started to squirt, causing a wet sport all the way up his shirt and even hitting his face with girl fluid, Right before it started to Realy start pooring rain, and Ash started to pull herself back to a sitting position.

With Ash hanging off of the railing Rich was barely in the state of mind to grab her hands. A couple cars honked at the girl hanging over the railing, screaming with her tits hanging out. “AAAAAH, OOOH, NNNNNG!” He broke down into gibberish when she came, her sphincter squeezing so tight on his member it felt like she was trying to suck all of him into her.

He lifted her from the railing and knelt down, putting her against the wet ground. He slowly pulled out of her, his thick cock already leaking jism. Rich pulled her forward until his monster cock was rigid above her face. He grabbed his member and slapped her across the face with the heavy meat right as he came. “FUCK! FUCK! GOD YES! YESSSS!”

Rope after rope of sticky white cum landed on Ash’s face, over her hair, across her eyes, nose, mouth. He squeezed the base of his dick, pushing up to milk every last drop onto her lips. “Oh god yes. Fuck. That was good. I’m so glad I took you with me. Damn.” He looked down with a beatific grin, face glowing from his orgasm. He stood back, grabbed the open flaps of her coat and easily pulled her up onto her feet.

“Lick me clean, brat."

She Got upp and got to the ground as The cock was pulled out, and was a little confused as he brought her up. And smirked some, She knew here knees were week, and she was a little light headed as well. So when he asked for her to clean him, "Fine" she said in a mock complaint, but got to the wet ground quickly, and took the cock into her mouth, she was able to get her moth wide and cucked the rest of the cum out of his dick, before licking over the shaft, her eys looking lovingly up, before she took some non cummy hair and rubbed his dick dry before putting the cock back in. "Back to the car, or want to go for a walk Dick?" looking up. It was friday night in one of the most vibrent cities on earth. Ash wile she was down there picked up the lube and put the bottle back in his pocket.

“Oh, Ash, what did I do before I met you?” Rich asked rhetorically. He affably caressed the side of her face while she cleaned off his half flaccid member, appreciating that extra touch when she used her clean hair to dry him off.

He buttoned up her coat while she stood in front of him, absently patting the pocket she put the lube in to make sure he knew where it was. He pulled her into him and up until she was on her tip toes. With his free hand he wiped most of the jizz from her mouth and kissed her. This time it was more lingering and affectionate, less about getting her hot and more about enjoying the intimacy of the moment.

“Come on. Let’s go for a walk. Your face is still covered in cum."

"That was AMAZING... " Giving him a hug. "Your cum is realy good too, and so much of it, are you always that heavy a cummer, or was it all the teasing I gave you. Also.. why arent you married with how amazing you are. Are you some sort of phsyco whos going to take me out in the woods when you get board with me? Cause you still might be worth it" She said, pulling her hair behind her head, and putting her arm around his waist, walking with him twords pikes market.

Back
Top Bottom