Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Street Life (Z.G. and ashdurn)

Seattle was a great place: great music, fun bars, good culture and lots of opportunity. Alex noticed that with opportunity came responsibility—particularly after his own year long brush with homelessness. That was over ten years ago, now, but he carried it with him in his heart.

He made a point once a week to drop by a drop in center he had frequented, dropping off soap, socks and banana bread as he saw fit. Today he had a series of meetings he couldn’t mix, marking the first week he had missed in over a year.

The night was dark and wet, slashing rain with howling wind. The kind of night he had hated when he lived on the streets, knowing he’d have to walk the entire night or bed down in a public bathroom if he wasn’t lucky. When he was homeless he had avoided the camps like crazy for fear of getting busted by the cops, getting his things stolen or having to deal with someone’s insane freak out.

Guilty over not doing anything this week he drove down to the shelter and waited until the lottery list was posted. He picked one of the nervous looking ones remaining, “Hey, I know this sounds creepy… You want to stay at my place tonight? Or I could give you a spare blanket or something.

“What you would go for."

The Girl had been standing in Line, and it looked like she had been standing there for a little wile. She was definitely young enough to be here. It was even possible she was slightly under the limit. Not that they always looked to hard at that. Of course if found out that you werent at least 16 they kicked you out , until enough time had passed that they could resonably pretend that they no longer recognised you. Of course there were a lot of reasons that people were here , some were simple runaways, some had been abandoned. Some had been kicked out. Everyone had a story.

Ash Knew that she was sexy, beautiful, cute. She also knew that there others that would be on the street tonight, there were almost fifty people that would not be getting a space tonight. She had seen this guy offer blankets to other girls, other cute girls, and he didnt offer a place to sleep. She actually felt a little flattered by it. She also didn't think about it long. A there were limited blankets, and B she was a sexual person, she had little doubt he wasnt offering her his couch. In a bit of an accent, a Brazilian accent she said. "It doesn't just sound Creepy, it is creepy, offering a 16 year old girl you dont know to come back to your place and be at your mercy. " She said with a serious look on her face. "At least to offer to buy me coffee and something to eat too!" she said with a bit of a giggle. "Want any help handing out the rest of the blankets?" She asked sweetly looking at him, than over to his fancy car where he kept the goods he was handing out, little hygene bags with travel sized everything, boxes of no need to cook food, and the waterproof blankets.

Rich gave a genuine smile to the sassy Brazilian’s whip smart response. “Why,” he faked offensive, hands come to float up at his strong jaw, “I have never heard such a baseless accusation before in my life. But, if need by, I’ll spend the night proving you wrong. After we get a coffee and a bite to eat.”

He passed her a box of hand warmers and hygiene packets. “These first. Then we’ll go back and do blankets when we have a better idea of who doesn’t have a sleeping bag or anything with them.” Unfortunately, most of them didn’t.

Once they were done distributing the trunk’s worth of supplies, he waved her over to his car and shut the trunk. “I’m Rich. What’s your name, beautiful?"

"Ash" She said smiling. "Im 16, and well one of those unique cases. Parents are from Brazil, but I was born here. The paperwork got messed up, and well I dont have Brazilian citizenship, and my parents visa ended, sort of a legal, bureaucratic nightmare" She said with a little shrug. "Lets just say its been an interesting week, and I could use a little.. stress relief" She Said this as she got herself comfortable, She took her coat off showing her skimpy clothes under the long coat, and leaned back getting her seatbelt on.

tumblr_mmk8prhijM1sqyvdso1_1280.jpg

“Immigration’s rough,” Rich said, nodding at Ash’s story. “It’ll work out, though.”

He closed the door and glanced longingly at Ash’s body after her stress relief comment. He started the car and pulled out, “I’m Rich, by the way.”

He started driving and looked over at Ash while they idled at a red light. “I think stress relief’s important, too. How about you take your panties off so we can make sure it happens whenever it needs to."

"IS that your name or are you just saying you have money or trying to open a joke?" Looking at him grinning. ""Maybe when we get to your place, Im in shorts, or are you to busy looking at my chest to notice the important bits?" Grinning a little bit more at him as she leaned back and stretched out some in the heat of the car.

"I could be saying this, I could be sayin' that. My name's Rich," he said with a smile at the plucky teenager in the passenger seat.

"Oh, I noticed those shorts. You’re too distracting, Ash. We’ll end up crashing into a wall.” He shook his head and laughed, surprised at how quick she was. He didn’t find that in enough people and was pleasantly thrilled at her flirtiness.

“Seriously, though, that shit’s rough. I spent a year living on the streets when I was a couple years older than you after I moved up here.” They turned into Fremont as he talked. “I stayed at that same shelter when I could. I managed to get out and make something for myself, though. You can do the same thing, and you will, and one day you might end up unexpectedly offering to let a cute street kid stay the night at your place."

"I Hope so. I dont know the City to well, We were actually living up in Vancouver when all this happened , and I got deported to the United states. Im sure eventually it will get worked out, maybe by the time I'm out of college. Or when my parents can figure out how to send me some money since I'm 16 and western Union wont take my ID. " She smirked a little bit.

"And hey, Its not my fault your a pervy old guy hitting up underage girls, Ive got my seatbelt on, Are we actually going to get some food or something, your choice, I would like to eat, but you are doing plenty by letting me crash at your place" She smirked and blew him a kiss. She thought about it some. This guy looked to be in his early thirties, and had a strange image of the two of them going down for his fortieth birthday to try and find a new 16 year old girl for a happy birthday menage trois, but shook her head, she was a teenage girl and always had fleeting silly romantic fantasies.

“And you’re the flirty young woman who likes the attention of successful older men,” he said with a smirk, winking right back at her blown kiss. He didn’t know exactly what to say about her situation: Ash was staring down the barrel of a two year long life on the streets at least. Chances are if she got in contact with her parents they would be able to send her a check in the mail, though, and that might do something.

“Yeah, totally, we’re going to get something to eat. You pick. I know a good shawarma place if you like Middle Eastern food,” Rich said, already heading in that direction. “We could pick up anything else you need along the way. Just lemme know and we’ll grab it."

"So.. I dont like guys my own age, Its not that abnormal" She said with a little bit of a smile. She thought about Shwarma, but wanted something lighter, that would get digested faster, but energy rich. "Um are there any good convayer Sushi places around here so we dont have to wait, someplace that Isnt too much, and hey, they probably will have oysters, plenty of Vitamine E to help you keep your old man dick hard wile you jack off thinking about my hot ass" grinning a little bit at him.

“Damn, girl, self burn. Like I'd just be thinking about your booty...” He laughed it off and turned, heading towards a sushi place. He parked the car and got out, locking the vehicle once Ash got out, too.

On their way in he let Ash catch him checking her out, his eyes raking across her longs and up to her barely hidden ass. “Two, please,” he said to the friendly Japanese hostess before they were lead to a seat around the conveyor free from having too many people around.

“Make sure you get some protein in so you don’t wear yourself out too quick when you’re rubbing one out to the thought of my big old man dick."

"Ohh I guess that Is my bad, as you don't know how warm and tight my back entrance is, Im told its as joyful and comforting as crawling back into the womb, if you did.. i'm sure it would be hard thinking about anything else" Grinning a little bit. She left the coat in the car and followed him in, waiting for some edamame And started her meal with that. She also kept her eye out for some Scalops, but when she did see oysters she grabbed them and put them in front of him. When the waitress came over for drinks she ordered Tea, and plenty of it. "Also need to be careful of dehydration.. so tell me a little about your self, Rich.. if thats your real name.. Im still not sure that you didnt mean John, and Rich was your way of seeing if I would do you for plenty of cash" smirking a bit. The place was more or less empty, it was after the dinner rush, and this place was a popular afters place, not near o drunk thirty yet.

“Sweet Jesus, you are naughty, Ash.” It was almost impossible not to laugh at Ash’s sly comments. Worse yet, when she talked about how tight she was Rich was immediately assaulted by images of bending her over the counter, pulling those hot little shorts of her down and showing her just how tight would be around his cock.

That, however, could wait for later.

He sighed as she flicked him shit about his name for the third time and thanked the waitress. Rich leaned to the side and took his wallet out of the back of his jeans, flipping it open so she could see his ID. “Short for Richard. Happy now that you’ve got me thinking about how tight you are?”

When the tea arrived he held it up, “A toast to new friends and new fantasies.”

"Of course I am, Old man" She smiled a little bit and clinked glasses with him. "It still doesn't tell me much about you as a person, all I know is that your sorta kind, repaying your debt from when you were homeless, you think im attractive, you don't mind talking and flirting with a silly young girl, and your an old guy who claims to have a big cock." Smirking a bit. "And you drive a stupid car" Sticking her tongue out at him. Her skin was much darker in this light, almost african dark, a carmmel mocha complection, curvy, thin, with stright black hair that looked natural. Cum would contrast so lovley on her face and deffinitly in that jet black hair.

Without warning Rich reached out and grabbed Ash’s tongue between his thumb and index finger. “Didn’t see that coming did ya? Nope.”

He full on belly laughed at the teenager with her tongue being held from out of her mouth. He let go after a few laughs and knee slaps. “You should have seen your face. Anyways, basically, y’know, I lived on the streets.” He seemed oddly embarrassed to admit that publicly in the restaurant, even though it was fairly empty between the dinner and bar closing rush.

“I started going to college at Seattle Central, then I transferred to UW and I double majored in Computer Science and Business, then I got my master’s in Statistics. So that took seven years, because I was working full time as a developer while I was getting my master’s. Then I switched over to a kind of business analytics position, sort of. I’m called a,” he had the grace to look embarrassed and add embellished air quotes, “‘Quantitative Methodologist.’

“It’s more fun than it sounds. I spend some of my free time trying to support the shelter. I’ve kind of made it and I wish I had someone around in that time to be like I can do it, you can do it, just do it. Y’know?

“You love my car. What else you wanna know about this old man and his big dick?"

Her lips were touching his fingers for a bit. She kept quiet but was smiling. Than backed up surprisingly far from the fingers. She had an amazingly long tounge, and it didnt even seem like she was pulling back that far. She did think a little bit about what too say. "I Wanna Go for Ewnaawewing, " Surprisingly well spoken for not having the use of her tongue, at least a good part of it. "Bossablb Mehanial" She smilled a little bit more and thought somewhat. She was now drooling, and she wasnt shutting her mouth all the way, her lips were covering her teeth to prevent herself from biting it. Her tongue was of course moist , and she could almost certainly pull it away from the guy without much effort. It was probably taking more effort not to pull it out. "Is Supid Caa , Musit? Wowies ? Oud? Wha Ooo Lithe"

That was impressive. Ash seemed to be much more of a show off than Rich was, so far, and he was finding himself really digging it. There was something about confident girls that made them suddenly incredibly sexy to him. Especially in this light, with her skin falling across the shadow like that.

He held onto her tongue. “Whatever. You love it.

"Music, oh, damn. I listen to a lot of Brother Ali, Jedi Mind Tricks, Blue Scholars, Explosions in the Sky, This Will Destroy You. Pretty much hip hop or instrumental rock. Not, like, bullshit power ballads but some serious guitar music. I’ve been listening to some dance rock and britpop, too, lately. Really unexpectedly into it.

“As far as movies, I like a lot of stuff. Really loved Fight Club. Netflix has just ruined me. I’m also really into indie movies. And the Marvel movies, they’re pretty tight.”

He considered letting go of her tongue and decided to hold onto it for just a little longer. “I like all kinds of food, but I love Ethiopian and Vietnamese. What about you?"

)Ill pretend he didn't let go at first)

"Danse Musat Omedy Wowies Susi Oud" Not realy able to get too into talking with her tongue being held. She saw a couple of things come by on the conveyer and grabbed them for when she would be able to eat again. Her foot under the table going to hsi a little bit, playing a little bit of footsie with him. Though there was one noticeable change, her nipples had become visibly hard even through her bra and shirt. She leaned forward again and took his fingers into her mouth for a quick suck, running her mouth over it, and applying plenty of vacume to his fingers, enough that it would be hard to pull them out, but soon let go, making sure he could grab her tounge again if he so chose.

“I’ve got some dance music on my phone we can listen to on the ride out,” Rich said, nodding. He couldn’t help but laugh at how Ash soldiered on through having her tongue held out of her mouth. He stopped, though, when she leaned forward and sucked his fingers into her mouth.

That just set something off inside of him, every time someone sucked his fingers. His eyes glazed a little, he shifted his foot against Ash’s and he let out a long, unfocused sigh. He squirmed in his seat for a moment, readjusting as his length began to grow and harder beneath his pants.

At the first opportunity he grabbed Ash’s tongue and leaned in, pulling her in by her tongue the rest of the way. His lips brushed against her ear, in a hot breathe he swirled his tongue in that soft shell, slowly dragging his wet tongue along the sensitive skin. “It’s rude to make an old man hard when he’s trying to eat dinner.” He nibbled on Ash’s ear for her impertinence and leaned back as if nothing had happened, letting go of her tongue to grab a plate.

While he began to eat he began to rub his leg against Ash’s, gently pulling her leg in and pushing it back.

"It might be rude But you didn't say to stop. Besides its rude to hit on JailBait" grinning a little bit. "When your obviously too responsible to actually do anything about it" Giving him a pouting face. She had brought in her purse, and decided to get into it and pulled out a pad of paper, and wrote on it. getting quiet, she scooted into the corner, and wrote on a few pieces of paper, changing her mind a few times. She ate bites of things she grabbed earlier, and even grabbed a few other things. Than passed him the note.

"Look, this is going to sound weird, but Im totally falling puppy dog in love with you, Like realy. I'm no Virgin , not by a few years and not by a long shot, ive had sex with about 24 different guys, and six different girls, If you count blowjobs. Are you Teasing me? Are you into me.. Are we going to Shag tonight. I sort of want to know what the deal is to try and not get my hopes up too much" and passed him the note, and the pen. Flirting and joking around was one thing, people wouldnt report them for what they were doing right then, but that note, was.. provotitive as it involved emotions.

Rich rolled his eyes and shook his head at Ash’s little outburst. “If only you knew, Ash.” He grabbed a couple plates off the conveyor and began to eat, looking sidelong at Ash’s bizarre note writing. It occurred to him that while he intellectually knew how crazy teenage girls were, he was just starting to feel it again.

He looked down at the note and read it over a few times, carefully avoiding actually looking at Ash. Rich withdrew a pen from his pants pocket and began to write a response.

I don’t give a shit about how many people you’ve been with. None of my business—but rest assured I’ve been with a lot more people than you. I’m pretty passionate about giving and receiving pleasure.

So far I’m feeling passionate about you, too, Ash.

If I had my way you’d go into the bathroom, take off your panties and bra and stuff them in your purse. I can’t get the image of bending you over this conveyor belt and fucking you until you scream out of my head since you talked about how tight you are.

He passed the note back without looking at Ash or saying anything, continuing to stare off into space while he ate.

Ash read the note. And took her bag, placing it on the table, just to show that she was not leaving. Got up, she talked for a moment to a waitress, and got something from her. Before going into the bathroom. She quickly got undressed, and placed the Pink thong with a massive wet spot and her bra into the paper bag she had gotten, and came back, handing the Bag with her undergarments to rich, Blushing slightly. She wrote another short note, this time less guarded. "Into anything Kinky I should know about? Ohh and I got Tested two weeks ago at the free clinic at harbor view Im clean, I've never given more than head without a condom. If you say your clean.. and I cant believe Im saying this... no need to wrap up" Passing him the note. Not wanting to say that outloud in a public place.

The thirty three year old was shocked when the younger woman not only got up, perplexed that she left her bag, went to the waitress, went to the restroom and came back out. He couldn't exactly make heads or trails of it until he got the bag. He looked curiously into the bag only to be floored: she totally did it. It was obvious now when he glanced at her chest how turned on she was and more so when he looked into the bag and saw the huge damp spot.

He rolled up the bag and set it down on the table while he read her note.

I’m glad you got tested, I’m clean, too. It’s so hot imagining actually feeling you clamped down tight around me, nothing in the way, just hot skin on skin while you moan.

Kink-wise, I’m a GGG kind of guy. I like spanking. I’ve got some different restraints at home—silk ties, rope, some chains if you’re into that. I really like fucking somewhere people might see.

Oh, and I’ve got a really big cock.

What are you into? How wet are you right now?

He slid the note back as he ate, peeking at her chest from time to time to watch her pert young nipples.

"What Neighborhood do you live in, Just want to know so I can think if theres anything on the way over, I <3 being spanked, almost all of my other boys have been so vanilla, and the girls made me take charge, would love to be tied up. I adore GGG Dan Savage is awesome. I um, have never done it, but.. have a thing about pissing dicks, theres just something about it. I want to suck on it while its pissing, have a guy go all over me. Do you think you could get away with slapping my face HARD right here in the restaurant? And Im SOOO wet... I was already leaking ontu my jeans before, I can feel some going down my slit into my ass crack right now" Ash ate a little faster after passing the note, than grabbed some desert, sitting back smiling.

This time Rich slowly read the note, just to mess with Ash since he knew she was excited to go. He slowly penned a response:

You are getting me way too horny. I live kind of where Fremont meets Ballard, we’re 5-10 minutes away, but I wouldn’t mind making a detour to get you anything.

I wouldn’t mind pissing on you sometime during the night. It might be fun to mark you like a dog.

I can totally slap you. You just need to stick your hand down the front of your shorts, get some of that wetness and suck it off your fingers.

Right here in the restaurant.

As he slid the note over he made as if to casually slap Ash, and instead all but rocked her off the chair with the blow. He left a vivid imprint of his hand on the face and everyone turned to stare at the two of them. Rich just winked at Ash.

Back
Top Bottom