Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pit Club, (A new kind of fast-paced gangbang RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EtjqNBY.jpg

The year is 2014, and in the midst of spring. Between two un-named cities lies a barely used road which leads from one highway to the next. At the side of that quiet road was 'The Pit'. This was a sex club with a bad reputation if people even knew it had a reputation to begin with. No... no one has died at the club... but the women who entered, either willingly, unwillingly or ignorant of their whereabouts came out changed and the word 'dramatic' was the perfect description of how changed they had become. From the outside, the building could easily be mistaken for a dive bar. It was red bricks, dust and vines that kept the structure of the place. A red neon-sign of 'The Pit' flickered on and off at it's own volition. Inside the building was dark and the very definition of seedy. The bar was clean but whole place still gave off an aura of something sinister.

It was a rough place full of rough characters.

ABOUT THE GAME
The idea behind playing 'The Pit' is fast-paced, simple and accessible to all male RPers or those who like to play as male characters. The rules are loose but clear.

1) I will introduce a fictional girl into the story. She will either be an unknowing victim or willing participant in regards to the ongoings of 'The Pit'. I will try my best to describe how she looks and her personality but I will not be directly controlling her.

2) Once the girl is introduced, players can freely use her and fuck her as they wish in a rough gangbang type scenario. All players can control her actions, reactions and situations. She literally becomes a "fuck doll" the moment she enters the scene.

3) Other players are allowed to introduce their own girls into the scene as well, (not just me). They will be subject to the exact same type of treatment.

4) I will keep score of which girl has entertained how many men. By the end of the month, the winning girl gets to leave and I will introduce a brand new girl.

5) You'll also notice a map of the building for the game! By the end of the month, depending on the success of 'The Pit', you'll slowly notice the building grow and expand, offering more rooms and special furnishings.

If normal ERP is like having fictional sex with a partner then consider this ERP to be like a fictional fleshlight. That said, please be considerate of what I hope to be considerate rules.
- It is assumed that all the girls involved are probably between the ages of 18-30.
- Despite that "rape fiction" aspect to this game, there will be no over-the-top violence. Everything from "very rough kinky sex" and below are green-lit.
- Though you'll be hijacking what the girls are doing quite often, please do not hijack other players. I will totally notice these things.
- You can describe, physically, an actual girl you know for the thread, (you're working out your fantasies after all), but please do not post any real photos. I had a whole thread on this topic and my final decision will be 'no'.

SCORE BOARD
Here, I will keep track of the girls and their points.

MAP
BRf112D.jpg

MONTH ONE: EMMY

Emmy was driving home from the club. The bachelorette party she had attended ran later than she expected and she had work tomorrow with more paper-work to go through than she would like. Hopefully, she'd get home in time to change, go to bed and get at least 4 hours of sleep. It was a rather tame party... she didn't drink much; she didn't party much... all she did was sit and talk with friends. She was the definition of a well-behaved young woman. All of a sudden, her car began to sputter and die down. She cursed, and took her car into the next exit... right in front of, 'The Pit'. She didn't know about the reputation of this club, all she knew was that it was late and she needed a phone to call a tow-truck because her cell-phone was nearly dead. She popped the hood and saw a bank of grey smoke roil out which is all the evidence she needed to know her car had broke down.

She straightened out her silky blue top and black skirt before stepping into what she assumed to be was a simple bar. She preferred dressing casually with jeans and a proper hoodie or cardigan... but it was supposed to be a party after all, she could not disappoint her friends. It was dark and seemingly empty. Emmy took a few more steps inside and certainly not expecting what would happen next...

Emmy had shoulder length, brown layered hair. She possessed a very round face that held an unusual beauty to it and the faintest, barely visible beauty mark underneath her left eye. Her soft eyes were a pale blue and her eyebrows were a strong angled shape. Her breasts weren't large but they had form to them. Her ass however was round like a peach and hard not to notice even if she wore the baggiest jeans she could find. Her build was that of an average, athletic girl.

(I hope this is ok)

In a black, dark corner of the room, a slim young man silently turns around. She couldn't see him, he could see her. He had been waiting. Waiting for her. He let his eyes glide over her gorgeous body, wondering what was hidden underneath her clothes, and then stood. "Hello, I'm Christian." He introduced himself while stepping into the light. She could see him now, he knew she could, he had to be careful not to scare her away. "What are you doing here, beautiful?" he tried to start a conversation, sounding nothing but friendly, as if his only intention was to help her out.

Jamie notices a hot girl and a guy actually trying to be nice with her. It seems that the party has already started and his victim was clear between his eyes. Quickly Jamie approached the girl as he grabbed her slightly from her wrist.

"What's up babe wanna come and have some fun?" He asked, as he was known to be rude enough.

Christian smiled. Jamie is definitely looking forward to what's going to happen next, he thought, smiling. The girl started to explain how she got here, how her car had broken down and how she desperately needed to call somebody so she could go home. But Christian wasn't really listening. Actually, he wasn't paying attention to her story at all. He was searching for something. A key. The key to the front door...

Of course! There it was! Christian grabbed the keys out of a small box, hidden underneath the counter. "Phone's down this hall." he mumbled and made a gesture, luring her further inside The Pit. Christian then made eye-contact with Jamie and grinned, enjoying the fact this girl had no idea what would actually happen to her tonight.

Christian walked to the front door, put the right key inside the lock and turned it around. Everyone inside of The Pit could now hear a soft click. The door was closed. She was trapped.

Charles tossed the keys to the Sebring at whoever was standing in front like a jackass. It could've been the valet, if so the good, if not then he didn't give a fuck. The only fucks he planned to give tonight were to either that slut, uh--Jemma? Sadie? Emma? Emmy!--maybe, he didn't give a shit what her name was--he was here to either fuck her until she forgot she was anything but a cum disposal unit, or watch her fuck herself to death waiting for his approval.

Before he walked away he pulled the luggage out of the trunk. "Fuck!" He pulled the stun gun out of his jacket pocket and jabbed it into left eye of the ball-gagged bitch in the truck. She seized then fell back, useless. "What the fuck did I tell you about FUCKING YOURSELF!?!?!" He shoved the stun gun up through her plaid skirt into the orifice unguarded by panties, with a forceful motion that the "valet" man couldn't quite figure out she was suddenly on the pavement with a bloodied knee and his right arm up her skirt so far that he quivered when he saw lumps suddenly form the shape of fingers coming out of her stomach--like she were pregnant with a horned child.

He pulled his arm out, it was drenched in red and milky fluid. He was pissed--spent nearly six months breaking that whore in and now he finds her directly disobeying him? This Emmy cunt had better be more obedient than this dog--this one's days are numbered. If the new one wins then this one was getting a shotgun straight up the crotch.

If you were at all curious--yes--Charles is quite rich. The only reason he drove a Sebring up here was due to the dozen or so private investigators his wife hired to prove that he was cheating on her. He was safe here, there were snipers surrounding the area as well as armed guards--no way anyone would know what happened inside the perimeter. However if one of those guys saw him driving forty-five miles out of town without a personal driver, and a stop in an abandoned warehouse halfway there--especially if they saw the part where he came out of the warehouse with a chain leash dragging a nineteen year old girl in a schoolgirl outfit crawling on all fours with a ball gag in her mouth and a six-inch wide and (they wouldn't know this part but) two foot long butt plug shoved up her panty-less ass. He'd probably go through a long divorce where he lost every penny he had followed by either a life in prison or the death penalty. So yeah the Sebring...

He walked in and remembered he was there to have a good time, so lightening his mood he walked up to Jerry sitting at the bar. "How are you doing my man?"

Jerry put up a big old smile and shook his hand. "Charlie! How's life?"

"Eh, shitty as always, how bout yourself?"

"Same old hell, I'm working on making this a 24/7/365 thing though--would you be interested in providing some funds if it turned out to be something in the realm of possible?"

"Hey I don't know pal, my lawyer's still jumping through hoops trying to explain to the p.i.'s as well as StunCo where the $206,500 went for this piece of trash here," he kicked his whore and she responded by rubbing lovingly on his leg. Then he kicked her again.

Jerry, looking down at her, squeezed his cock. "What she got stretched out too fast?"

Charles was barely paying attention, instead he was watching the groups of people meandering over to the Event Floor. "Are they about to--?"

Jerry looks over and checks his watch. "Oh no no, right now the V.I.P.'s are trying her out."

Charles had shown up to this club a couple other times but he still wasn't entirely sure of the programming schedule. "When's the uh-the uh gangbang thing--what do you guys call it the cum dump?"

"Oh the 'Cump?' That's the end of the night, well, right before she cleans the floor. Next up is the coddling, where the girls who thought this was just another orgy get offended and either try running out or saving the new girl, then all the girls that ran get the machine dildo or they get raped by at least ten guys--their choice, after that is the free-for-all orgy (anybody fucks anybody) and then we got the breaking in of the new girl."

"Sweet, well hey, so I brought this one along today and I was wondering if we could have one of those contest things?"

"Which one?"

"You know the one where they have to shove more up they're holes than the other?"

"Ooh that's a good one, I'll cum twice. So what were you thinking of for a prize?"

"Well that's what I wasn't sure of--do we snuff? I don't know all the rules and regs..."

"Eek, uh, ah, well, it's not stated anywhere like some constitution of getting off like 'No killing of the barely alive sex holes...' but at the same time I'd feel bad."

"What do you mean? Bad? For the cunt?"

Jerry thumped Charles on the forehead as if he just said the most disrespectful thing he'd ever heard. "You crazy what the fuck? NO dumbass! Everybody in here paid the membership fee right? And they all witness the slaughter right? That makes every single person in her an accomplice to murder. I don't know if I want to do that to these people."

"That makes sense I guess. But hey wait--what if we don't do the killing?"

"How do you not get this--it doesn't matter who does it--if it's somebody in here who is a member of our club th--oh shit, wait a minute. You're saying we have them kill each other?"

"Exactly--we'd be in the clear?"

"Well it's unlikely we'd ever get in trouble for it anyways--if we can keep something this messy under wraps then we could easily keep the body of a missing cum-vac under wraps. Maybe she could eat the other."

"Ooh, that's good. Here I'll start setting things up."

Charles sat down on the bar stool he had been previously resting his elbow on, then yanked hard on the leash. The whore scuffled, as if trying to figure out what was going on. "Bitch, here whore, here whore, up," Charles snapped his fingers and made a whistling sound. She looked up and imitated a dog trying to stand on two feet, only with her knees still touching the ground. She lost her balance and caught herself on Charles' lap, panting and waiting for either a permission to cum or maybe a smile if anything. Charles gave the signal for her to put her arms down and look up, so he could take the gag out of her mouth. "That's a good hole," he gave her a stroke on the head, with her ball gag out she smiled exuberantly. He raised his hand and then lowered it, "Quick fun bitch, who's a good hole, do a quick fun, give me a quick fun--that's a good cunt." He pet her auburn hair as she began to perform her "quick fun" trick smiling, she reached her head in and with her teeth picked up the zipper of his pants. She could feel her one remaining source of happiness starting to bulge, if she made him happy, well, that's the best thing she felt she could do in her situation. Making him angry was not a good thing at all, multiple escape attempts just proved he was a very powerful man with many resources and a sick and twisted network of perverts. But at this very moment, while unbuttoning the tiny button holding closed the crotch hole in his polka dotted boxers, she had forgotten anything resembling rational thought, her life was simple now--which in itself wasn't bad considering how stressed out she used to get over all the little things she had to remember in the real world--now there was only one rule, please Charles (or his Cock, which at times she referred to in her head as the true Master, the one that really called the shots, and took the shots too--that warm milky white goop was Master telling her that she did a good job, she only wished he let her play with other Masters on occasion--in fact she was hoping she got brought here to satisfy these hundreds of men--she could just imagine how delicious it would be if she were the main event in a cum buffet) and make his body respond to his satisfaction.

So when the flesh rod popped out, her true master had awakened, and her mouth made love to that master. She engulfed the cock, nearly swallowing the thing without gagging once. In fact she was getting too good at not gagging, he wanted to see misery in her face when she pleased him--that was how Charles achieved pleasure--if she was crying or bleeding or chocking on cock or peeing out of fear or humiliation--that was when he came.

He never knew that before she got kidnapped she had been diagnosed masochistic--he never realized that her pain/his pleasure, was actually her pleasure too. The trick--she found--was to orgasm while crying because he never noticed it. He would just get pissed or pompous and kick her a few times until she threw up or something, but the pain made her cum harder.

Anyways as the whore was finishing Charles off, which was one of her worst performances quite honestly, she literally guided his hands to her hair to start yanking. He didn't even tug that hard, which consequentially took her longer to cum herself, making her worry she was going to lose her one chance to orgasm all day. She fake cried so hard while in actuality hopped up and down atop the inconceivably enormous butt plug hoping it would help--which it did. And as she came and he came he looked at her and said, "You're going out there tonight, and everyone will be watching you. That new bitch, eat her. Literally, make her cum, then eat her. Or she will do the same to you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom