Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MG's FxF FxFuta and Futa x Futa thread (Now with plots!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, so I'm going to cut to the chase with this one... I'm guessing that by the fact that you're reading my request thread it's likely you've also read the other twenty-odd threads on the front page and you're quite possibly getting bored of reading:

“I'm a 100% straight and submissive, petite female who always plays the younger character, I like romance and plot and don't do anal sex.”

Well there is good news for all of you women out there who also enjoy a bit of female company, a light at the end of the tunnel if you will, and its name is Mandy. If that which I wrote above bores you as much as it bores me then we might be off to a flying start because that sentence does not at all sum up what I am looking for, the rest of this thread will do that.

Continuing with the assumption that you've likely read too many of these types of thread today I'm going to keep mine simple and quick, headings and bullet points of what I'm looking for. If you like what you read then feel free to drop me a PM, and if you don't like it, you can close your eyes and click on the front page of request threads at random. You're likely to hit something more vanilla and to your tastes.

For those of you who are looking for something I have to offer, I look forwards to hearing from you,

MG ~

Let's just quickly get my rules out of the way:

First and foremost site rules = law. That means all characters 15+ etc.

I like paragraph roleplays, 1-4 ideally as a safe range, with nice detail and good spelling and grammar. I can do longer, but under a paragraph will bore me.

Threads and PM are the only ways that I ever roleplay. No IM, no email, no other sites.

I never roleplay with in-real-life males, or with / about male characters.

If you go more than seven days without a reply I'll remind you, if it happens often I drop the RP.

The above rule is waived if you warn me in advance that you are going to be away. Life happens, but if manners don't, we're done.

I don't do plot-heavy roleplays often and I never do asexual roleplay. This will be discussed on a plot by plot basis with partners.

Types of pairing I like:
Types of pairing I will not do:​

F x F
Anything involving males​
Futa x Female
Anything with male based herms e.g. Cuntboys​
Futa x Futa
Vampires​
Nonhuman e.g. furry, elf etc.
Were-animals​
One x One
Ugly / unclean characters​
One x Group
Obese characters​
Group x Group
Flat chested women without curves​

Settings I like:
Settings I do not like:​

Modern – urban / rural / suburbs
Horror​
Medieval i.e. all human, no magic
Post apocalyptic (or during)​
Fantasy i.e. other races, with possible magic
Dystopian / Utopian​
Sci-fi
Victorian​

I would really love something with 1-2 females paired against a group of futa right now.

Examples of things that might fit this are:

A school for futas and females - we can play a mix of staff and students

A family reunion with a family where some of the women are futas

Female client x her group of hired futanari call girls

The slave scenario I have down in my plots section played with multiple characters

Pairings:​

All cliché but I don't particularly care, cliché is cliché for a reason, because its fun and easy. If you think these are beneath you then feel free to also suggest your own, or be snooty elsewhere. These are what come to mind instantly as I'm writing this, more will come later.

* = can be futa
(s) /(es) = plural i.e. multiple characters

Sister x Sister(s)*
Mother x Daughter(s)*
Mistress* x Slave (NOT MODERN)
Professional mistress(es)* x Paying client*
Prostitute(s)* x Client(s)*
Teacher(s)* x Student*

As for plots... I can come up with something quicker than most people can decide on a character name, so just PM me and we'll work something out.

Things I have plots or bare-bones ideas in mind for will be listed here.

I will play either role in any of these.

Female human x Monster girl* futa

* E.g. Neko, furry / anthro, Lamia, Succubus... unsure? Ask. No vamps, no were-things.

The human is a young (18-30) wealthy business woman high on the payroll, but who lives alone and finds herself a little lonely at times. She buys herself a pet to help pass the time, but when she finds out that the pet is a futa the simple affection of mistress and pet turns to lust.

Bi-curious younger woman x Lesbian woman next door.

A young woman (15-20) goes to ask her neighbour for advice because she has nobody in her family that would really be able to answer her questions. The 'problem' is that she thinks she might be lesbian, but has never been with a woman so can't be sure. Really she just went round to ask some questions, but the older woman (21-40) who she went to ask decides to try and seduce the girl and get her to experiment with her, all the the name of 'helping out'.

Futanari princess x Slave OR Futnari slave x Female princess:

The princess is bored of her current slaves and decides to buy herself some new evening entertainment. If the princess is the futa then she will be dominant and will find inventive new ways to use and to with her new slave. If the Slave is a futa then she will turn the tables on her new owner and she will end up being dominant and using the princess. In either case this will be in a historalical setting, maybe one that is less played out such as Arabian nights style (think 'Disney Aladdin' time period).

The bet

Female x Futa – likely multiple futas at some point.

Have you ever made a bet that you were absolutely certain that you were right about only to be proven blatantly wrong? One young college age girl has done exactly that, but being so sure of herself she made a bet with her futa room mate, who happens to have a huge crush on her, that if she was wrong she'd play out any and all sexual fantasies that the futa wanted for the entire week of holiday that is coming up. This would most likely end up as a pseudo master/slave plot.

Professional dominatrix prostitute (fem or futa) x New female client

A new client comes to the mistress, with the problem that she has never had an orgasm. A friend has recommended the dominatrix but the girl doesn't really know what type of things she wants to try, so the two of them experiment together with a wide range of sexual fetishes to find things that she does and doesn't like as well as what will give her amazing orgasms.

(If this seems familiar it's because it is loosely based off a film, but I'll be dammed if I can remember the title. It wasn't very good anyway, I just liked the idea before bad actors butchered it.)

Witch x Apprentice - FxF or FxFuta

Witchcraft is legal since a law passed about fifty years ago, and nowadays witches are generally considered to be upstanding citizens just like everyone else since people decided to stop burning them at the stack before asking any questions. In fact one witch lives nearby to a town, and plies her trade making and selling medicines at a very low price. This does not cover the cost of her living expenses however and so she does have a side business, making and selling potions which temporarily change the body in interesting ways.

A few years back she realized that her best sellers were the ones that could be used sexually, and so lately as she has fallen on hard times she has decided to brew up some new and interesting potions with that in mind, all with the help of her trusty apprentice... who also doubles as a guinea pig and advertising tool, as it happens.

RE: MG's FxF FxFuta and Futa x Futa thread

Humpty bumpty sat on the wall and... ahh screw it I can't be bothered to finished the rest. BUMP!

Bump time, craving something with a group of futanari (3-5 maybe) paired with one or two female characters...

Bumping again. Come on people where are all the bi-curious and lesbian women around here? I literally have only one partner, ONE!

Bumping because it seems like hell will freeze over before I'll find enough FxF or Futa roleplays on here to keep me busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom