Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving Dominant Female, conflict ,combat, and plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furieux

Planetoid
Greetings!

I have a submissive nature, but only so much as I prefer to have my characters forced to submit, rather than doing it voluntarily. Please respect this, I am not interested in a story that starts as D/s, but soon becomes vanilla romance. My characters, even once they accept their position, are not going to develop "love" in the traditional sense.

I have no interest in playing over IM. I'm happy to use yahoo messenger, google hangouts or aim for brainstorming, plotting, discussing why your favorite sports team is not as good as mine, or any other topic, However I have found that roleplaying that way does not bring out the best in me. I understand that some people do it well, I do not. So really, this benefits you as well as me, since I won't be the rp partner that you deserve.

Right right, but what am I looking for?

I am looking for a roleplay with some conflict and combat. This can be on a personal scale, one character versus another, or something larger, kingdom vs. kingdom, galaxy vs. galaxy, whatever works for you, the big thing for me, is that my character(s) will be on the losing side. I would like the conflict to be competitive however. I don't want to be too much of a pushover. Following this, the story can continue with my character's capture, imprisonment, and/or enslavement.

I know that I am being rather vague here, and that's because I want to be open to any ideas you may have.

I recognize that this is not the usual request that sub males give, and that interest in this sort of roleplay may be limited. As such, I am willing to go along with nearly any kink you may have when dealing with submissives. My only hard limit is no forced homosexuality. I mean no offense to anyone, it's just not my thing.

In that same vein, while my preference in general is for humans I'm good with just about any species you can think of, vampire, demon furry, giantess, human/scorpion hybrid, neko, alien, Ursula the sea witch. All I ask is that you play a female.

Well, if I have not scared you off, please feel free to contact me via pm, and we can start plotting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom