Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NeoRulez Open Roleplays

What I kind of Roleplay I should do next?

• Space Invaders: A MXM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Medieval Times: NagaxKnight

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoRulez

Planetoid
Male wanted!

Hello, NeoRulez is here! Here are some of the plots I have in stored for a roleplay!

Anime Twins: Arisu and Aria

Title: You're One For Me

Plot: Aria and Arisu are two twins who are fairly close and always have each other no matter however that all changes when they grow up and go their separate ways. What I mean is that they already have graduated from high school and now they are freshly new freshman. Aria and Arisu didn't get in the same dorm as each other instead the two sisters are in an co-ed dorm where boys and girls are supposed to share. This is where your character can be in, your character can be anything you like personality wise. As story progresses your character has been dared a bet to go out with one of the twins however it's hard to even talk to one of the twins since they are always together.

Position Needed: Switch(Other words a seke)

Genre: Drama, Hurt & Comfort, & Romance.

Overall to do this roleplay I want 80% of plot, 10% of smut, and I really want a long term roleplay partner. We can add other things in the story as it progress but I really want to work on plot. I want to do three to five paragraphs or minimum. Sometimes I will do two at max. According to what I have heard I am not as literate as I should be, especially since English is my first language. Anywhom, if interested, please VIA PM me.

NeoRulez said:
Male wanted!

Hello, NeoRulez is here! Here are some of the plots I have in stored for a roleplay!

Plot: Aria and Arisu are two twins who are fairly close and always have each other no matter however that all changes when they grow up and go their separate ways. What I mean is that they already have graduated from high school and now they are freshly new freshman. Aria and Arisu didn't get in the same dorm as each other instead the two sisters are in an co-ed dorm where boys and girls are supposed to share. This is where your character can be in, your character can be anything you like personality wise. As story progresses your character has been dared a bet to go out with one of the twins however it's hard to even talk to one of the twins since they are always together.

Overall to do this roleplay I want 80% of plot, 10% of smut, and I really want a long term roleplay partner. We can add other things in the story as it progress but I really want to work on plot. I want to do three to five paragraphs or minimum. Sometimes I will do two at max. According to what I have heard I am not as literate as I should be, especially since English is my first language. Anywhom, if interested, please VIA PM me.

Bring Honor To Us All

Summary: Taken time in the edo period(technically a period of samurais) The story begans with young male name Tanaka, he's banished from his home due to fact he is a disgrace for not entering in the war to fight off the evil Kohomaru for family therefore the young samurai goes on a journey where he meets a smart aleck samurai name(insert name of your character) Our characters starts travelling together in hopes of our motives, yours being to seek revenge on Kohomaru who killed your family, Tanaka is motive is to find a scared treasure to steal from Kohomaru to get back in his family. Somehow we are mistaken as soldiers part of Kohomaru's army and force along there Tanaka finds out your motive and tries to stop you. What will happen? Will Tanaka and your character die in vain? Perhaps be spare and live another day?

Genre: Mystery, Drama, Tragedy, & Romance

Rated: M

Position Needed: Switch

I need 70% of plot, 20 % of smut, and 30% of action for this roleplay.

Tanaka

NeoRulez said:
NeoRulez said:
Male wanted!

Bring Honor To Us All

Summary: Taken time in the edo period(technically a period of samurais) The story begans with young male name Tanaka, he's banished from his home due to fact he is a disgrace for not entering in the war to fight off the evil Kohomaru for family therefore the young samurai goes on a journey where he meets a smart aleck samurai name(insert name of your character) Our characters starts travelling together in hopes of our motives, yours being to seek revenge on Kohomaru who killed your family, Tanaka is motive is to find a scared treasure to steal from Kohomaru to get back in his family. Somehow we are mistaken as soldiers part of Kohomaru's army and force along there Tanaka finds out your motive and tries to stop you. What will happen? Will Tanaka and your character die in vain? Perhaps be spare and live another day?

Tanaka

Fandoms I roleplay
Harry Potter
Dragon Ball Series
Yu Yu Hakusho
Bleach
Vampire Diares
Sherlock BBC Version

(If I don't have fandom on here and you think I might know, please via PM me, thanks!)

Title: Make The Impossible, Possible!

Summary: Kai Lereen is a regular human with a boring like any other who's living day as always then enters your characters, your character isn't like any person Kai has ever met. Your character is the exact opposite of my cool collected character Kai, yours is much different. Your not human, maybe vampire or wolf, or something else perhaps. (You decide)

Genre: Romance, Humor, & Drama

This roleplay is yaoi!

Position Needed: Seke(Switch)

What I am looking for is long term partner who wouldn't get bore of the plot so easily. Someone who doesn't write one liners, possibly paragraphs, 1 to 3 at max if you like. Other than that is it!

NeoRulez said:
NeoRulez said:
NeoRulez said:
Male wanted!

Bring Honor To Us All

Tanaka

Fandoms I roleplay
Harry Potter
Dragon Ball Series
Yu Yu Hakusho
Bleach
Vampire Diares
Sherlock BBC Version

(If I don't have fandom on here and you think I might know, please via PM me, thanks!)

Title: Make The Impossible, Possible!

Summary: Kai Lereen is a regular human with a boring like any other who's living day as always then enters your characters, your character isn't like any person Kai has ever met. Your character is the exact opposite of my cool collected character Kai, yours is much different. Your not human, maybe vampire or wolf, or something else perhaps. (You decide)

Genre: Romance, Humor, & Drama

This roleplay is yaoi!

Position Needed: Seke(Switch)

What I am looking for is long term partner who wouldn't get bore of the plot so easily. Someone who doesn't write one liners, possibly paragraphs, 1 to 3 at max if you like. Other than that is it!

Fighting For Dominance

Boys

Summary: This roleplay is about a group of mercenaries hired to kill lawless convicts and bring them to justice. The guys are in the picture above, you can choose one of them if you like or you can have your on picture.

Position: Needed Dominant Seme (I will be dominant seme too)

I am looking for 40% of plot and 20% of smut. I want this to be a lengthy roleplay and want someone who will be wanting to write paragraphs. I am not as literate in English as I think I am so besides that it's okay if you make errors from here to there.

Genre: Gore, Violence, Romance, and Drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom