Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP Needed! Desperate!!!2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love to roleplay FOR FUN. By that I mean I do it to relax and not overwork my brain, hence rule #2. I have a job and a life, so understand if I don't get back to you right away. But I am on during late night..

Rules:
1. If you do not reply once when you are online, and ignore me multiple times, I will not hesitate to end the rp. Please reply as much as you can.
2. If you expect more than 1-3 sentences per post constantly, do not even bother pming me. I may start off with a good paragraph but that will not be every post. I have depression and it will effect my rps a bit. I apologize in advance for that.
3. As of now I'm only going through pms or Yim
4. If you want an OOC discusion send me a separate pm from the rp or go down two lines in the rp and have what you need to say

(like this.) Including a response.

5. If you want something, ask. I'm fairly open to try new things and if I don't like something, I will say so.

Now for the fun part, the rp. I like:
Fandoms of; Howl's Moving Castle (you/Howl+ my OC), xxxHolic, Yu Yu Hakusho, Ouran HSHC, Inuyasha, Okami-san and her Seven Companions, Naruto*, Bleach, Durarara!!!, Rurouni Kenshin, Yugioh!, YGO GX, Cowboy Bebop, Kekaishi, Avengers (Banner/Thor/Hawkeye), Also wanting Gaia Online NPCs...

Craving yaoi!********

*= I have a plot I'm craving. or pairing.
**= craving any plot
Kinks: *lactation/nursing (slight)*, ***BDSM***, Furry/Anthro, Non-Con, (light) humiliation, sexy costumes, Futa...anything else, just ask if I'm okay with it really.*******

pairings: will do M+M**, M+F, F+F, FxFuta and Futa +Futa or any combination. I have no problem playing any sex. Please pm me asap! Pm me if you have an idea.

Read entire post above and still wanna message me? Check my f-list, then send me a pm titled "Common Kinks" with the kinks you have in common with me and any ideas you have. If I don't have any interest you will not hear back from me.

what would the story be I have some insect ideas some office romance ideas and various others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom