Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A sub noble is looking for her dom bodyguard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angil

Meteorite
Hi there! Just a little Angil here looking for a RP partner. First off I wana say that I’m very story/plot driven. I’m not really into this as a short, easy way to get my rocks off. I dont want to jump right into the naughty stuff.

If you are still here, then let me tell you a bit more about myself and what I’m looking for. I have been in the RP world for about 4 years but this is my first attempt at 18+ RP. I have been spoiled by my mentor and I have high expectations for my partners. I try to write on average 3 paragraphs but depending on the situation, what I have to work with, and how tired I am, it usually sinks to two. I try my hardest not to just write one unless I would consider it to be a quality response. All my characters are mostly submissive. I am in reality and it is just not in my nature to be dom. However they will have some sass and wont always make things easy. They often have their own set of figurative balls.

Anyways here is who I’m looking for.
:heart:I want someone creative, intelligent, and isnt afraid to throw their own plot twists into the mix. So many times I have had to be the one to lead everything in the RP and it is just no fun. If I have to plan everything out and there are no surprises in it for me. Then I get bored. I often leave subtle hints to things and breaks that will give opportunity for something unexpected to happen. Please use it.
:heart:I would like fairly well developed characters. That is why I only have about 2-3 characters I use. I mold them to fit the setting and situation but the character is the same. A lot of thought has been put into them and I would like you to do the same. You dont have to have them fully developed for the RP if that is not your thing but I dont want vanilla characters.
:heart:I ask that you give me quality writing to work with. I can get over some grammatical and punctual errors, but I have to at least understand what you are trying to get across. Also I ask about 2-3 paragraphs on usual. It can be more if you like but I do ask that you dont write a novel unless there are multiple characters involved.
:heart:I dont know what the proper term would be, but I describe the type of responses I want by calling it “reply and lead” Dont just reply to my post. that bugs the mess out of me. reply and lead into the next action. I cant pull every little interaction out of my ass.
:heart:I would like to have someone that can respond multiple times a day. However I do understand life happens. I am married, have young kids, and and active family. Therefore even I will have days or times when I have limited availability.

Well I think thats about it on that front. Now onto the juicy stuff. As I mentioned before I am naturally Sub and is currently craving a dom male to RP with. I dont really care for the abusive kind but I would like someone to take advantage of my character’s innocence and enjoy teasing with them. As for more specifics my F-list is here.

I would like to do a Noble/Bodyguard pairing most
This is the character I want to play with and will start off with background A but then if it works out, I will incorporate background B. I would prefer the bodyguard to be your loyal servant, but behind closed doors his darker side will come out.

If you are interested in this or maybe you have an idea with my character feel free to shoot me a PM

Bai~~~
:heart:

I like the idea of an Elven Lady and a Mortal bodyguard. Could a part of it be her being summoned to the Second City? He has to accompany her over The Badlands.

Swagger said:
I like the idea of an Elven Lady and a Mortal bodyguard. Could a part of it be her being summoned to the Second City? He has to accompany her over The Badlands.
Sorry I hit Enter.
What do you see as a starting point? Perhaps he's doing this entirely out of duty and she starts off aloof. They are both 'my way or no way' kind of people.
Her haughtiness is a front though. Underneath she's subservient and trained to obedience.
He's pretty much the strong silent type, basically good but prone to tempers and doesn't suffer foolishness gladly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom