Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Brother's Request for Help(Ms. Poisonous & Raizu)

raizu kagurai

Supernova
Michael was your average nerdy looking high school boy with short hair, glasses and walking on his own. He always did his best to excel in his classes and go through to get a good education since he was never the popuar kid around the school. Of course that never stopped him from looking up to his older sister who was head of the cheerleading squad, always seeming so cherry and everything despite the pressure she had over her head.

But the more he grew, the more he began to question his abilities when it came to talking to women, to impress them and show he wasn't just some tiny blip on a radar. However he head no real idea on how to go about that at all, leaving him to think of going to the only other woman he knew that understand girls of his age. So he decided once he got home he would confront his sister and ask for some advice.

As planned, Michael sat himself on the couch when he got home from school, classes letting out early, the boy sitting there ever since he got home, waiting for her to get home from practice.

Vanna wasn't your average cheerleader...she had a gothic look to her,prefering dyed black hair than the blonde hair she inherited from her mom.She had always been popular without trying...which was the exact oppisite of her nerdy brother,he had never been popular and had absolutely no friends,lately she has been feeling bad fir him,she planned to give him advice when he came home today.

Vanna opens to door to her house and walks upstairs,her raven hair bouncing as she ealked.She goes into her room and starts think of things she can say and do to help her brother.

Michael watched as she walked in and made her way into her room, the boy unable to help but admire her figure despite the gothic look she took on, especially if she was his sister. But when he gave her time to think and relax, he left his spot on the couch and made way into her room. He was tired of having no friends, of having no one to go to and hang out with, have fun with. So once at her door he slowly opened it and slipped inside."V-Vanna..?"He called, hoping she was alright with him being in her room at the moment."Can I talk to you about something?" He asked, hoping to get her attention and get some advice, some tips on how to make friends or at the very least get a girl to notice him.

"Um...yea sure...ask away!" She replies,not knowing where he is gonna go with this.She blows a couple wayward strands of raven hair out of her face,a puzzling look growing on her face.

He closed her door and sat in one of her chairs, biting his lip a bit as he thought over what he could say. Though when nothing really came to mind he took one deep breath and gave her a smile."I-Is there any way you could..help me make some friends or something? Or maybe even..advice on how to get a girl to really notice me..?"

(sorry for the extremely late reply...having a hard time with life and stuff :p) she replied nonchalantly,"of course I can help you bro! Ummm...if you want friends just be yourself,if you want a girl to notice you...you gotta actually talk to a girl...learn how to talk to them..." she looks at him with a ear-to-ear smile.

He looked down some, giing her advice a bit of a shrug as he sighed."W-Well I kow that..But when I try to make friends it never...really works out..they just ignore me or something." Michael looked up at her with a fant smile."And I've tried talking to girls but it never comes out right or they act like I'm not even there.."

Her smile slackens..."wow...really...why do you think people ignore you...girls like confidence...go up to the girl you like and give her a big old' kiss!" she acts like she is grabbing and kissing someone...

"Well its hard for me to talk to people..everyone mocks me because of the fact I know so much in my classes and how I look...I don't make friends or get so popular like you do sis.. I've tried all tht and I always either choke up or something.." He told her, taking a seat in the chair by her desk, the boy biting his lip some as he looked to the ground, still trying to figure out just what the problem was. Though after a moment he looked at her."Can you..show me how to act like you do..to make friends and everything..?"

She looks at him questioningly "what do you want to know exactly bro?" she moves closer to him staring inquisitively

He moved off the chair and sat beside her, his breathing slow as he looked to her."anything you can tell or teach me Sis...I hate having no friends or anything to hang out with.."He pointed out as he leaned into her.

"depends what ya wanna learn Michael" she says laying down,staring up at the ceiling."there is obviously something specific you are avoiding asking...just ask it!" she moves closer to him...snuggling against him to comfort his,quite obvious,nervousness.

He sighed a bit with a shrug as she questioned what it was he really wanted. He snuggled into her, loving how she always made him feel better in the slightest of ways."Is there..something wrong with me sis? Am I really that much of a strange person that know one wants to hang out with me?"He asked, hugging her close to him, resting his head against hers.

"your just smart...people are afraid of knowledge...don't raise your hand so much" she runs he hand through his hair...not wanting to stop for fear she might upset him...

Michael closed his eyes and smiled when she ran her hand through his hair, loving the feel of her caring touch. Though he let out a it of a grumble when her solution was for him to simply not raise his hand so much in class."So in other words...don't act like my real self...I've always been like that.." He assured her, moving his body closer to her own.

Back
Top Bottom