Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Good Friends, Great Lovers (Stonetribe x PhantomSentinel)

Caitlyn looked at him as he took off his shirt and ruined it by cleaning all the make up and tears that she had on her face. Not tears of pain or because she was sad, but because she held her breath so much time that her eyes started dripping teardrops. She was surprised when Seine hugged her and kissed her romantically, ignoring the fact that his own semen had been there. His question made her pale cheeks turns red. "O-Oh...yeah, if ya' want...ya' can..." she told him with a smile and took off her t-shirt and then her bra, revealing her cute and little breasts, her pink nipples contrasting on her very white and pale skin. She then took off her jeans and her panties, letting him see her beautiful and shaved womanhood. She hadn't started to masturbate yet, she hadn't done it even once. She laid on the bed and spread her labia to let him see her insides, even her untouched hymen there. "Please...b-be gentle...this is new to me...to us..."

Seine was entranced as he observed Caitlyn remove her clothes, unable to tear his gaze away from her as she did so. His eyes widened as she striped her shirt and bra, finding her adorable little bust among the most precious things he had ever laid eyes upon. He wanted to play with them badly, to sweetly suckle on them and entice cute little moans from Caitlyn. There was a different task at hand though, so that would have to wait for later. She took of her jeans, her small fragile legs seemingly to trail on forever. All that stood between him and her maidenhood now were her panties. True to her earlier statement, the were indeed drenched in her abundant love juices. He was mesmerized as she slid them off, forming large thick trails of her lewd fluids that connected her underwear to her now exposed and utterly soaked pussy. He gulped loudly at the dizzying scene before him, nodding to her. "Y-Yes Caitlyn, I will..." He had already lost himself in the heat of the moment before, and was prepared to not make that same mistake again. He moved back a bit, positioning himself so that his head hovered mere inches away from her rosebud. He decided to test the waters, giving a few experimental laps with the tip of his tongue and gauging her reaction.

Caitlyn watched Seine kneeled in front of her, now both of them fully naked and put his hands on her waist, his lips mere inches away from her moist sex. She could already feel his heavy breathing. The hot air emanating from his mid-open mouth. That only made her more wet...and more wet. She couldn't resist and when he finally decided to lick her, she held his head with her hands and gripped his hair as her own head was pressed against the matress, her back arched and her her little toes moved nervously for a few seconds. Her first time being licked in such a private zone was proving to be quite perfect. She wouldn't lie, it was actually the best feeling...no, the best feeling was kissing Seine. This was the second best feeling. "S-S-Seine...S-Seiny...oh God....fuck....Seiny...It feels amazing...I...I think I'm gonna' cum soon..." Caitlyn told him, her orgasm was building fast enough and it was no surprise since this was her first time experiencing pleasure.

Seine was taken off guard by Caitlyn's strong response. He had only just begun to lick her and without using that much force either. She must have already been pretty wound from making out and giving head. Either way, he could tell that she was very much enjoying it and took that as a sign to be a little more assertive. He began to use the entirety of his tongue rather then just the tip and started eating her out with more force then before. Lewd and perverted sounds emanated from where his mouth meet her pussy. It wasn't long until not just Caitlyn's womanhood was soaked, but Seine's whole face as well, even despite his best efforts to consume all of her precious juices. He tried shoving his tongue as far inside of her as he could, wiggling it around in an attempt to stimulate her even more. As be became more familiar with Caitlyn's most private place, he located the spot he had been searching for, her clitoris. He had heard how a girl's clit was her most sensitive point, bringing unthinkable pleasure when loved. Seine wanted Caitlyn to feel that same pleasure. He placed his lips upon her nub, tenderly suckling on it. With the utmost caution, he took it in his teeth, very gently nibbling on it and rolling it from side to side, hoping to push her over the edge into bliss.

Needless to say, his thoughts were proven right. Sucking him off and making out with him had already gotten her quite horny and wet already. The mere fact of Seine licking on her womanhood was arousing enough as to make her reach her orgasm, but she wanted to hold it back for a few minutes just to feel his tongue inside her. As minutes went by, she noticed how he became more familiar with the act of giving her oral sex, so she realized that he was used to it by then. Little did she know that he wasn't over yet and that he would go to her last source of pleasure and obviously the weak spot of any woman: her clitoris. Her body suffered from a short period of spasms when he took her little pleasure 'button' into his lips. She finally screamed his name and gripped his hair even tightly when he bit it softly, bringing an outstanding amount of pleasure to her. She finally came with that final thing: her juices dripped into his lips and in his mouth, soaking all the area around his mouth too. Caitlyn's chest rose and fell over and over again as her breathing became really heavy as the waves of intense and massive pleasure started to leave her body. She fell like she was in heaven.

Seine was unprepared for the full force of Caitlyn's orgasm, her firm grip on his hair and the tidal wave of her lewd juices taking him by surprise. As she lay limp on the bed, he too took a moment to recover, panting deeply as he hardly took any breathes of air whilst eating her out. He also took the time to clean the remaining fluids off his face, savoring every last drop. He laid down beside her, wrapping his arms around her as he snuggled up close. Though he had no experience in the field of making love, Seine didn't think it would be too far gone to conclude that he did pretty well for his first time giving oral sex. "Caitlyn, this is incredible. I can't believe lovers do this kind of thing on a regular basis." He said, gently stroking her long silky hair. After enjoying a few well needed moments of silence with her, he spoke again. "So, um... What now?" A blush formed on his face, as he new exactly what they would do now.

Caitlyn and Seine both laid on the bed, breathless after some great sessions of oral sex. Seine was still very hard, as expected, and Caitlyn's womanhood was still shiny from her juices. She hugged Seine tightly, not wanting that moment to end at all. Now they both knew that it was the time. It was the time finally lose their virginity to each other, something they had surely been waiting to do for a long time now. "N-now? Well...you get on top of me and we make love...but do it carefully. The first time is always painful," she told him and kissed his lips, tasting her delicious juices as she pulled back and laid on the bed. Now she was ready.

Seine's heart raced at the thought of him and Caitlyn giving each other their firsts. And the sight of her laying on the bed as bare naked as himself, waiting for him to to be inside of her was enough to nearly make his mind go blank. As much as he wanted to share this sacred experience with her though, there was one thing that make him hesitant. "But Caitlyn..." He said as he sat up. "Don't get me wrong, I love you. I don't think there's anything else in the world I'd rather do right now then give myself to you. But don't you think we should use protection? I mean, what if you get pregnant? Even if we do love each other, we're much too young to have a child." Seine felt bad for obstructing the moment, and he knew that raw sex was infinite times better then when using a condom, but he had to keep his senses about him. Especially in the presence of Caitlyn, who's impulsive nature could have quite the destructive results in not kept in check.

Caitlyn looked at him angrily at first, but she pushed her rebel side apart and sighed. "Listen...Seiny...do what you want. I won't tell you what to do, you are a grown man already. If you want to use protection, then fine. I really...don't care if you get me pregnant..." Caitlyn sat on the bed and looked back and forth from his and his cock, seeing how it still kept rock hard even as they argued. She laid back on the bed, looking at the ceiling. She reached for the drawer and pulled it back to grab a condom. She threw it on his face and shrugged. "There, happy?"

Siene scrambled to catch the rubber that Caitlyn had tossed at him. He frowned, seeing that Caitlyn was obviously unhappy from the hold up. Or maybe she was more upset about not having un-protected sex? Either way, he didn't feel right continuing after bringing her spirits down. "Well, no..." He said. "I can't really be happy if you're not." After considering it for a moment, he spoke again. "Caitlyn? Is today... A safe day? If it is, I suppose we can do it just this once, if it will make you happy that is." He fidgeted with the condom, hoping he could compromise with her and put her in a better mood.

Caitlyn sighed at what he said and rolled her eyes. "I guess you can put on the condom if ya' want...It's not one of my safe days. So I guess we can do it with the rubber," she told him and kneeled on the bed. She kissed his lips and opened it for him. If he was worried about knocking her up, then it was ok. She didn't want to get pregnant either after all. She simply wanted him to feel it completely on his first time, but since she was on her period, they had to do it with protection. As much as she hated to do it, she didn't want to force him to do things he liked doing.

Seine still felt a little bad for disappointing Caitlyn, but she made her point clear. She was doing this for his sake, so he should be grateful. He sweetly kissed her back, feeling a bit better as he did. "I promise." He said. "Next chance we get, we'll do it raw." He clumsily put the condom on, his lack of experience clearly showing. It felt strange, wearing a rubber for the first time, curious as to how the latex would feel against his dick as he made love to Caitlyn. He gently laid her down on the bed, and lovingly kissed her one more time before climbing on top of her. He gulped nervously as he stared down at Caitlyn. She looked so innocent from this angle, but also sexy and inviting at the same time as she waited for him to begin. "O-Okay Caitlyn" He said. "Are, a-are you ready?"

Caitlyn shrugged at his words and simply waited for him to get on top of her. She did not care if he was going to use a condom, she just wanted to feel her best friend taking her virginity once and for all. Even if it would not feel like the best in the world for him, she would still like it a lot. She looked at him as he got on top of him. He looked very different for some reason. In this position he looked as if his shy and innocent side had been torn off and he was a new dominant guy. Their roles had been swapped a bit, with the guy who took over being him and the girl who was being dominated was her. "Y-Yes...I'm ready..." she said, kissing his lips and putting her hands on his sides.

This was it. This was the moment, that one, magical moment wheres two lovers would give up their dear virginity to each other. A moment they would remember for the rest of their lives. And Seine and Caitlyn were fortunate enough to share it with one another. "A-Alright." Seine said nervously. "Here I go." He didn't want to put it in right away though, in fear of hurting his dear Caitlyn too much. Rather, he began to grind the edge of his dick against her beautiful folds at first, hoping to ease her into the feeling before actually penetrating. The feeling of this alone was enough to make his head spin, baffled as to how it could possibly get better. He started to prod the entrance with the tip of his cock, just barely enough to spread her pussy without actually putting it in. He alternated between grinding and prodding, thinking that she would soon be ready before long.

Caitlyn felt his manhood touching her moist sex. His hard rod parted her labia several times, brushing her clit as she did so. The whole act made her moan a lot and the juices would help lube his member. Once is rested against her entrance, she swallowed hard. From the many comments she heard, people claimed that losing one's virginity was painful, so she had to find some distraction like kissing him while the pain faded. "Be careful..and feel free to push in whenever ya' want..."

Caitlyn's lustful moans were intoxicating to Seine, feeling like he could lose himself in them should he listen long enough. He was also glad that she was feeling it as much as he was, if not even more. He held her head up and engaged her in one final, tender kiss, full of love and passion. As he did this, he thought as to how he should go about penetrating her. He figured that just suddenly shoving it in all at once would be dreadful. But he also worried that slowly inserting his member would draw out the pain longer. After consideration, he came to a conclusion. He parted his lips from hers, a trail of saliva connecting them. He laid her head down softly and prepared himself, lining up his cock against her entrance. After taking a deep breath and exhaling, he spoke. "Alright, Caitlyn... Here I go" He closed his eyes and pushed forward. He was slow at first, the head of his dick steadily entering her pussy, pushing apart her pretty folds as he did. He kept that pace until he was halfway in. As soon as he reached the midway point, he quickly shoved the rest of his cock in. He was fast, but not forceful. Sudden, but not rough.

They were no longer virgins.

"Ahhhh-haaahhh-ha!" He moaned loudly in pleasure as he felt being completely inside a woman for the first time. He nearly collapsed from the intense feeling, afraid for a moment that he would fall on top of her. He remained motionless, breathing heavily while he regained his composure. "A-Are you alright Caitlyn?" He asked, concerned that the way he entered her may have been too painful.

Caitlyn shared one last and deep kiss with her boyfriend that even brought more moans to her lips. At last, their lips separated but their saliva connected them for a second. She took a deep breath when she felt his penis entering inside of her and his words confirmed that. She closed her eyes and all of a sudden his member went fast inside her, tearing her hymen and making her bite her lower lip and dig her nails on Seine's back. She closed her eyes and tried to withstand the pain until it finally subsided. His cock was completely inside her now, and it felt really good. When she saw his arms trembling, she hugged him and brought him close to her, pressing her body to his as they kissed once again. "Yes, I'm fine. It hurt...but I'm fine now. Now we aren't virgins anymore! You lost it...to me...and I lost it with the one guy I've always loved," she told him with a blush and kissed him again. "You can move if you want. It doesn't hurt anymore."

Seine exhaled a side of relief at Caitlyns words, glad that he didn't cause her too much pain and that it was short lived. He couldn't help but smile at how she wasn't afraid to vocally flaunt the fact that she was no longer a virgin. He kissed her back, a blush growing on his face as well. "Alright then Caitlyn." He said. "Tell me if I'm being too rough, okay?" Seine figured that he should go slowly at first. Even though the initial pain was over, he imagined that it could still sting if he was too rough. He gave a few experimental thrusts that were slow and at a steady pace, ready to stop should he hurt Caitlyn anymore. Though he was certainly concerned for her, he was hoping that he could continue uninterrupted as even slow sex felt incredible. He could only imagine what it might be like if he went faster and was eager to find out.

Caitlyn nodded at his words and she felt how his hips started to thrust faster, his member digging inside her with more speed each second that went by. It felt incredible, even though it hurt a little bit given that she was still very tight. A blush appeared on her face when a few cute moans escaped her lips, obviously telling how much she was enjoying it from him. "F-Faster....Seiny..." she managed to say inbetween moans as the pleasure in her womanhood ncreased quickly. Even if it was their first time, Seine knew how to do it and how to make Caitlyn feel very good.

Seine was pleased to see that Caitlyn was thoroughly enjoying herself and that she requested him to go faster. "Hah, hah, y-yes Caity, ha" He said in between breathes, accidentally calling her by the nickname she didn't care for. Obediently, he increased the pace of his thrusting, reaching a speed where one could audibly hear a "thap" sound amidst the other lewd noises every time their hips connected. Siene moaned and panted in ecstasy as he stuffed Caitlyn's insides with his throbbing member. After fucking her like this for a while, his attention wandered to her perky little breasts, remembering his earlier desire to play with them. Not letting up in his thrusting, he placed his hands upon her small bust. He gently kneaded them, occasionally softly pinching her nipples in between his fingers. "Caity..." He said, accidentally calling her by her nickname again. "You're breasts are so cute... They fit right into the palm of my hand..." After fondling them for a bit, he lowered his head and began to suckle on them, like a newborn being breast fed by his mother. He gently nibbled on her tit, rolling it from side to side with his teeth in an attempt to make her feel even better.

Caitlyn did not complain or said anythng when Seine called her 'Caity'. She only let him call her like that, and she had already told him several times not to call her like that, even though she really liked it inside her. She did not tell him abything about it though, she was really enjoying the way the one boy she really loved made love to her. She had always known that he was the right one, and even though it took four years for her to open up on him, it was absolutely worthy at last because she managed to get out of the friendzone and get to be the girlriend of his best friend.

Sweet moans escaped Caitlyn's lips as he thrusted harder with her, making noises everytime their bodies touched each other. She moaned when Seine told her about her cute and little breasts and started to play with them. She really enioyed it, making her moan even more. Her walls were tightening even more now, meaning that she at the peak of her orgasm. Him sucking her almost flat chest had brought her to the edge.

Despite how well Caitlyn might have thought Seine was doing for their first time making love, he was still inexperienced and wouldn't be able to last that long. Between his frantic thrusting and her pussy growing tighter, Seine was close to cumming. He stopped nibbling on her adorable breasts, but still showed no signs of slowing down. If anything, he wanted to start thrusting as fast as he could now that his orgasm drew close. "C-Caitlyn..." He called between breaths of pleasure and exhaustion. "I don't... I don't think I can last much longer..."

Caitlyn started to moan louder with each thrust, and hearing that he was close too was all that she needed to relax and let her orgasm flow. "I...C-Cum with me!" she moaned and reached up to kiss him. The moment their lips touched, her insides tightened a lot and she screamed into his mouth, waves of pleasure flowing through her body as his member got wet in her climax juice. She dug her nails in his back and breathed heavily.

As Caitlyn's moaning increased in volume, Seine too grew louder and louder, no longer making an effort to keep his voice down at this point. He was indeed screwing her fervently by now, unhindered by his great fatigue, but it was hearing her plead that he cum with her that finally pushed him over that last hill. As she leaned in to kiss him, he held nothing back. He started fucking Caitlyn as fast as he could. With as much force as he could muster. It couldn't have lasted for more then a second, but letting out this primal, animalistic side of himself was the most thrilling thing Seine had done his entire life.

Next to what came next of course.

Just as Caitlyn reached orgasm the second they kissed, so too did Seine cum. He never could of imagined that he could cum as intensely as he did. With one powerful motion, he shoved his throbbing cock deeper into Caitlyn's poor pussy then he had the entire time they made love. He also screamed into Caitlyn's mouth, albeit not as loudly, as he shot several loads into the condom he was wearing, nearly causing it to burst. It was without a doubt, the best thing he had felt since he was born. Time seemed to stop as the two lovers basked in the glory of their release. Regrettably though, even the most wonderful feelings can't last forever, and the moment of their bliss passed. Seine collapsed on top of Caitlyn, not pulling out as he did. He was left there, gasping for breath, more so then if he had just ran 3 marathons back to back. Even after a few minutes of resting, he barely had enough strength to tune back into reality just enough to await Caitlyn's response to their first time making love.

With Seine moving harder and faster inside her, it took barely two minutes before she started to tighten more. Having already came, she was already very sensitive, and the bare feeling of his rubbed member thrusting inside her over and over again was enough to make her moan and shiver some more. She had never imagined Seine to be like this, fucking her with so much intensity. She liked it though, a lot actually. She kissed him again when she felt how his member started to throb inside her, meaning that he was coming. She couldn't feel his hot and oozing semen pumping inside her, but she could feel how his breath started to get rusty and how his arms trembled with the lack of strength.

A few seconds later, she felt how his chest pressed to hers and he fell on top of her. She hugged him tightly and crossed her legs around his waist, his hard shaft still balls deep inside her. "T-That....t-that was amazing...S-Seiny....I love you Seiny...I...I love you a lot..." she managed to say between harsh breaths. Never in her life had she felt so attracted to the gorgeous man who was laying on top of her, and who would have guessed that the same boy she defended with her life would deflower her...But here they were, in each others arms. She brushed his hair and played with it as she really enjoyed to be in that position with him.

Back
Top Bottom