Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster Girl Madness! [M/Futa LF F/Futa][AIM/YIM Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lljk

Star
Monster girls, how I adore thee. Whether it be set in modern, fantasy, or somewhere in between, I just love characters that aren't quite human. Just to be clear, my interest lies in the variety with merely a few non-human qualities, such as animal ears and a tail, horns, or wings on an otherwise human body. Lamia and goo girls get a pass and are utter delights, though! Dragon girls and cat girls, succubi and kitsune, perfectly civilized characters, wild and untamed, or adorable and domesticated - I adore monster girls in all forms!

General RP Information

Here's a whole bunch of words on my deviant RPing ways. Of important note is that my timezone is EST, I exclusively play over AIM and YIM, and a typical post from me will be between 3-4 lines to 3-4 paragraphs, varying with partner preference. I try to match what I get! I play male or futa characters, and I'm searching for female or futa characters to play with.

I'm looking for a wide variety of RPs, from very vanilla and cuddly to laden with all manner of perverse fun! A couple constants, though: First, I'm more of a smut than story focused RPer. I'm not looking to craft an extremely in-depth plot with extensive character development, unless its romance. Gooey, cheesy, fluffy, sickly-sweet romance gets a pass. However, that doesn't mean we need to constantly be humping, either. I can provide plenty of buildup between passion-filled romps, and adventures across a fantasy realm or mischief while traversing the stars are tons of fun! I just prefer there be a general theme of naughtiness surrounding it all. Secondly, I'm only looking for lighthearted tales with an air of levity about them. Grim and serious really isn't my thing! Scuffles with villains and monsters and such is alright as long as we don't get all gory and thrust into any real peril. The sole exception to the rule are yandere plots, because I do love a good bit of obsessive, destructive "love".

With that said, I'm open to plenty of different ways of tackling RPs. Things can be all sweet and cuddly as I'm a softy and a total sucker for just slowly exploring, not a sound but steadily heavier breathing and the thumping of beating hearts. I can also dole out some rougher, play that involves thoroughly violating every available hole with copious amounts of spankings and hair pulling, or it can just fall into a lust-fueled mess where every readily reachable surface finds itself used in a passionate frenzy! Sex can either be a private, special moment between two characters or lewdly casual, with groping and fondling and advances occurring freely and frequently!

I consider myself a switch and will happily dom, sub, top and/or bottom depending on the characters and your personal preference. As previously mentioned, I am something of a softy and that applies to any D/S themes in RP as well! I only enjoy the kinder, more affectionate master or mistress roles for myself or my partner, the kind that shower their sub/pet/slave in adoration in between using their body freely to sate their lusts. Sorry, no degradation, humiliation, or non-con here! An equal relationship between the characters is just as welcome, with the option of one character being a bit more aggressive or assertive than the other.

Plots

I'm pretty malleable when it comes to plots and ideas, and absolutely love brainstorming with a partner to come up with something new. I'm interested in stories that range from smutty tales of mind controlling and transforming women into a luscious monster girl harem to romancing a shy outcast, tales of royalty kidnapped by a "dragon" and just fooling around with an adorable pet monster girl. Feed me your likes, ideas, and preferences and see what pops out!

My Kinks: This is only a guideline. Pick and choose however few or many you enjoy, and the rest never need to be touched. Also feel free to suggest anything that isn't on the list!

Cuddling, Teasing, Fondling, Foreplay, Spanking, Oral, Incest, Light Bondage and Discipline, Ageplay (Older Women), Robot/Android Girls, Slime/Goo Girls, Succubi/Incubi, Monster Girls, Transformation, Hypnotism/Mind Control, and Magic.

My No's:

Rape, Humiliation and Degradation, Scat, Watersports, Vore, Gore, Blood, and Snuff.

If you'd like to get in touch, send me a PM so we can swap IM info. Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom