Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dystopia, Sci-fi, Blackmailing and BDSM (Sub F looking for Dom M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marchesa

Dust
Hey, there! ^^

I'm looking for a Dominant male partner to RP. :3
This one would be a futuristic/dystopian sci-fi story with BDSM sex. This is intended to be around 75% story and 25% smut, so I expect my partner to be someone who's not only into this kind of kink (specifically into Dominance), but who likes science fiction and is willing to build a solid story and improve the scenery. I don't mind if your character is a bit of a cliché, but I want you to explore him kinda deeply, feelings, impressions, opinions...

Well, before reading it all, I want you to know everything is open to be discussed and changed, as long as the above premise is kept.

The Setting

It's an unbalanced world. There's a social abyss spearating the poor masses from the few riches. Between them, there are the "middies": an alienated middle class that lives slightly better than the poor, but is not anymore near the riches than them.

We're on a huge city. By the east, there's a residential area, full of new, big houses equiped to provide their inhabitants the best technology can give. And, believe me, it is impressive. Scientists have been developing a lot of new things and improving the already existent to a complete new level. Not in the same fast rythm the 21st century has seen, but, still, what we call reality has changed a lot. In this area are located the government offices and the headquarters of the most important corporations. Not that there is much difference between one and another, since they work mostly together, defending one another's interests. The most notable of them are two big press companies, that give people information and entertainment through internet, that has replaced television and printed media and three pharmaceutical laboratories, responsible for creating, producing and distibuting medicines.

The middle class area, occupiying almost all the central area, is a big, homogeneous gray area. Most of the buildings that once stood on that place were demolished or reformed to fit a modest model of buildings divided in hundreds of similar apartments where the working force that keeps the world running lives. This could be an entire separate city, with its schools, some limited market places (owned by government or big companies), industrial facilities and public services. All of them painted in standard grayish colors and kept in peace by ostensive military patrolling and a rigid curfew.
Middies are expected to study from 3 to 18 years old, having to choose the technic school they want to go, according to the career they'll follow, and, then, work 8 hours a day until around their 60 years old, when they'll probably die. Despite all the technology, lifespan has notably decreased. There's a rumor that the drug companies won't let people live longer, because they would become expensive for the government and have a lower performance on their jobs. However, spreading this rumour has lead many people to an early death. So, most middies just don't tell such improper things. They're comfortable enough with their lives, their jobs and their stability. Of course there's always those who feel uncomfortable, but there is something that helps them to feel better: it's illegal, but not difficult to get and almost everybody knows someone who'll sell you some. Here and there a middie is caught with these drugs, taken to the jail and released one month later, if it's the first time.

Occupying the wide area that goes from the central place to the borders of the city, there's the shanty town (for anyone who's familiar with Azzarello's Spaceman comic miniseries, the scenary would be almost the same. Something in these lines: 01 + 02 + 03).
There are no schools, no electricity, no water distribution and no citizen living there. Or there shouldn't be. The second biggest area of the city is completely unofficial. Many decades ago it was considered as such, when the militars patrolling around started having more problems than they could handle and the few public building were attacked in the last rebellion the place saw. From then, whenever the army enters the shanty town, it's days and nights of blood and death for both sides, but it almost never happens. The shanty town is a place with no laws, where everything is get either by force, by money or by trickery.
This place is the nest of a small organization that has been growing quickly and is known only as "The Resistance". They're young, with lots of dreams and with increasingly more guns and information. From where these come, no one knows. The powerful guys on the shanty town won't help them - they, too, aren't interested in changing the status-quo - but they won't stop them, either.

The Story

Your character is one of the rich, powerful guys, working for the government or one of the big companies (I'd suggest the pharmaceutical one, it leaves room for developing interesting sci-fi related stuff) and mine is an girl who's infiltrated in your office/facility/laboratory to gather information and do some sabotage for the Resistance. She's not one of them, but they convinced her to help because she has some knowledge/advantage they need.
Your character will notice she has some secret, will discover it and blackmail her to have sex with him. She could just not go back in the next day, but she won't do it. As the days pass, he'll discover more and more about her, even getting to know her mission, making it more dangerous for her to escape him. However, she won't want to do it, as day after day she surrenders to his dominance, becoming his loyal sex slave.

In short: it's all about psychological domination... ^^

Sex-wise, my F-List applies and whatever I have not included in it, is open to discussion as well.
I'd say, however, that some being okay with some level of pain and bondage is required. ^^0

I guess this covers everything... If you're interested, please, PM me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom