Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Well, hello there. Let's Play (FxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! I haven't been on this forum for a very long time but I've finally decided to make a request thread.

A little about myself.
I'm a 26 year old female, taken IRL and not interested in anything beyond writing here, and have been RPing for about 10 years not on other forums. Mostly non-sexual but I've done enough to know what I'm doing here. I'm on just about daily so we can move forward pretty well :) If you can't keep up at least every other day, I can't promise we'd work well together. I have only RPed in PM so far but am willing to try threads. I will NOT do messengers or email.

About what I'm looking for.
I'm a writer at heart and though I am not the best I do appreciate detail and length. I will NOT deal with anything less than a paragraph (Average 5 sentences) and the more you give me the better I can give back. I prefer 2-3 per post at least. So, I guess what I'm saying is if one-liners and tiny replies are your thing then you should probably look elsewhere...sorry. I don't want all smut, loving story too much so I'd say I can do 50/50 at best. I tend to lean more to plot/setting and the build up to sexual activities. If you get bored of me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me. Don't leave me hanging.

I'm open to anyone playing as long as your character is MALE.

DOM vs SUB. This always comes up and I have to say I don't think of these as real roles. Situations curb desire. Therefore, I leave them open. If you lean more to one side than the other that's a whole other story, and it's ok, but I figure one or the other is just absurd.

Things I like.
Romance (sappy over here)
Roughness
Historical Drama
Modern
Opposites attract
Oral (F to M)
Plot-driven noncon (situational)
You driving plot at times (let's not be one-sided eh?)

Not so much/at all
Scat/watersports
Underage
Extreme violence (outside of plot-driven situations)
Anthro (I'm trying to get into it and finding myself struggling, so it's a maybe?)
Incest
Pregnancy
God-modding
Fan-doms (nothing against them, just not my cup of tea)

There's a lot I didn't cover, feel free to ask. Most things are 'meh, could have them or not' based on the RP and characters involved.

Pairings. Everyone loves pairings, so these are up without plot and open for suggestion :D The colored ones would be my character. If no color can be interchangeable.

Roommates
Pauper/Princess
Knight/Princess
Co-workers
Brother's Best friend/Girl (18+)
Boss/Assistant
Pirate/Maiden

More to come, feel free to suggest.

Plots.
Far from home. NOT ACCEPTING AT THIS TIME
She's been on the road for weeks now, trying to get somewhere but she has no idea where she's going. It's a long, cold walk cross country when you're trying to find yourself. You see her on the side of the road, looking to hitch a ride. Will you stop ok just drive by?

Reluctance.
You're the youngest of your brothers and no where near gaining hold of the kingdom. Your father has done all he can to preserve the nation though alliances and marriages. With your elder brothers being wed to beasts of women, you're not looking forward to seeing what's in store for you. Actually, you've never even heard of the princess that's to be yours. She feels about the same honestly and is not eager for this arranged marriage. How will you two manage? Will it be duty, disaster, or desire?

Best times of our lives.
Ah, college, it's pretty much the best. You're off to a co-ed university and have promised your girlfriend you couldn't find anyone better than her. But when you're placed in a co-ed dorm with your new, and admittedly exciting, female roommate, you find yourself wondering if maybe something is better than high school sweethearts.

If you're interested, please PM me with the pairing/plot and suggestions. Thanks!

dando20 I PM'ed you, I had informed you I was in the middle of moving and would be slightly delayed. It's been covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom