Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Human Male Seeking Furry Female(s) For Pet Play or Master/Slave Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collector of Rarities

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
I've always liked the idea of a human male paired with a furry female (possibly more than one female). Particularly, I love the idea of pet play with such a pairing, whether it's consensual or not. Really, I'm craving any theme of dominance and submission between a human male and a furry female. I also like the idea of having a pair of pets, so please tell me if you'd be open to playing multiple characters.

Types of Furries I Like:

• Wolves
  • Large cats
  • Some lizards
  • Dragons
  • Horses (possibly)

Possible plot ideas:

• The Gift (Sci-Fi or Fantasy): This could go a number of ways. Perhaps your character is the denizen of a foreign land, one that had little contact with humans, up until she had been taken from her home. Maybe she had gone willingly or maybe she was taken in chains, but one way or another, she wound up as a gift for a wealthy merchant, a young nobleman or an aristocrat looking for an exotic pet. Alternately, maybe your character was offered as a gift by her own people to the visiting humans as a sign of good will, either as a slave or as a spouse (only to find that her "husband" would rather keep her as a servant). This could also work in a sci-fi setting with a little tweaking.
  • Dragon Rider (Fantasy, Specifically for Dragons): I like the idea of a young man discovering a dragons egg, a species long thought extinct, and raising the dragon to be obedient and submissive to him, possibly with the aid of a mystical bond. The dragon would grow quickly, reaching physical and mental maturity within a year. From there, they would set out on an adventure to discover what exactly happened to the dragons and whether it's possible to bring them back from the brink of extinction, or whether they even should. Possibilities for a pure one-on-one experience or for my character slowly building a harem of dragon ladies.

I'm interested in doing a furry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom