Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

OLDER MAN'S ROLES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daughter's Best Friend:
It all started when you were trying to send a sexy selfie to a boy in your class. You had just gotten a new bra and pantie set and you were excited. You snapped one in your floor length mirror with a cute grin and sent it off to Mike S.. But the wrong one.. Me, your best friends dad receives it instead.. You’ve known our family for some time now and you’re very comfortable around me. You’ve even known to be a little flirty in
an attempt to get me to like you. Harmless of course. But this is a whole new level. The next day your parents go out of town and ask if you can stay the weekend with us. I get an email while at work saying i need to go by your school, pick you up and take you by your house to pack.

OTHER VARIATIONS INCLUDE:
Chaperone of you at prom
Daughter's College Roommate

Son's Fiancee:
You and my son have been together for years. You're very comfortable around me and our relationship is fun and easy. Your dad isn't in the picture so I've paid for almost every aspect of the wedding, including your extravagant bachelorette party that took place last night. I get a text from my son saying that he has to work, so I'll need to go by the hotel and pick you up. I decide to swing by a few hours before checkout.

Prom Stranger:
You're so excited to finally get to go to prom! You're going to dress up and go out and have fun with your friends, maybe even get a little wild on your night of freedom. I'm a travelling business man staying in the same hotel that your school has rented out the lobby of. I'm sitting at the bar nursing a drink and watching all the high school jailbait walk in and out of the lobby doors, hearing bass of the dance music as the doors open and close.

Any other ideas you have in mind feel free to PM :)

I don't do RAPE or NONCON

Hi.
I have similar ideas, chekc them up here http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=55924 and if interested Pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom