Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M looking for F. All plots welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choochie

Supernova
Going to try and keep this short so I don't bore anyone with a long list!

Before I start though, I'd like to just say this; I only RP over PM, e-mail might take some convincing, very rarely will I go do thread, and I will not do any messengers, so please respect that.

Furthermore, I do have limits to certain kinks, I'm fine with most and am willing to try anything but 'extreme kinks', such as pain, humiliation, heavy bdsm, scat, vore, etc. I wouldn't ask you to do something you don't like; please don't ask me to. ;]

As for specific plots, I don't have any at all specifically I want to do, though I do tend to enjoy Harem RP's, fantasy settings, steampunk settings. It's not limited to this so if you've got a plot, go ahead and tell me and I'll probably say yes. ;3

Pairings are as above, pretty open to pretty much anything(except MxM, MxFuta things.)

And before I'm finished, these are some anime/game girls I'd like to do an RP with.

Pokemon
----------
Jessie
Delia Ketchum
Officer Jenny
Hunter Jay

Naruto
-------
Tsunade
Temari
Shizune
Ino
Sakura
Hinata
Anko
Kurenai
TenTen

DBZ
-----
Android 18
Bulma
Chichi
Videl
Zangya

Dog Days
-----------
Yukikaze Panettone
Leonmitchelli Galette des Rois

Touhou
--------
Momiji Inubashiri
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Cirno(adult)
Reimu Hakurei

SSBB
-------
Samus Aran
Princess Daisy
Princess Zelda

Final Fantasy
---------------
Oerba yun Fang(XIII)
Lightning(XIII)
Aerith Gainsborough(VII)
Tifa Lockheart(VII)
Cissnei(VII;Crisis Core)
Rinoa Heartlily(VIII)
Quistis Trepe(VIII)
Minfilia(XIV)

Alright! Little longer than I thought, and I'm sure there's more, but if any interest you(or if you've got one you'd like) go ahead and send me a PM! Thanks for reading this all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom