Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxM Craving thread (Updated 11/17) Character craving inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! I just figured to set up a craving thread of mine. My main MxM thread is here. I tend to prefer to play the submissive of the two.

Okay, quite odd craving. I want to do something based on Alice in Wonderland, instead of Alice or Alex falling down the rabbit hole, what if a being of Underland found himself in our world? I'd prefer a more modern setting, or future, just to have the culture shock on the poor guy. I'd like to play either the son of the Cheshire Cat (Would be a neko) or an apprentice to the Mad Hatter. Character names for Underland would be taken from Tim Burton's version of Alice in Wonderland. (I'm craving this the most.)

Tentacles please? I'd love some.

Also either a public setting or set in an office is something I'd love to explore.

I'd love to play a cuntboy. In any situation and whether he was born that way or transformed into one.

I would love to do something involving my character Azoth. His bio and age can be altered some as necessary to the story.

Animals fucking my character, also fun, I like horses and canines best.

Pairings Your character is to the left

Master x Slave
Master x Pet
Knight x Prince
Teacher x Student
Boss x Intern
Scientist x Experiment
Witch hunter x witch
Anything with a centaur.
Maybe something based out of Kingdom Hearts? I can play Roxas, Sora, or maybe Cloud.
Father x Son
Uncle x Nephew
Older brother x Younger brother
Cop x Runaway
Anybody x Runaway
Final Fantasy based? I could attempt to play Cloud.

My F-list for those interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom