Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: Doctor Who: Sunlight (Horror_Show & Ethan78)

Horror_Show

Supernova
The doctor was leaning against the heart of the TARDIS looking at the switches, buttons and levers. His hearts had been broken one to many times. Donna had just walked into the TARDIS and closed the doors quietly and let her head sink. She was use to the trouble that came with the adventures she went on, but nothing had prepared her to see the doctor in such pain, in such anger over the only other thing that seemed to make him show any kind of emotion. His own flesh and blood and been brought to life only to be swept away. He was the last of his kind and he was alone. For a few moments in time he had another, someone who was just like him. Donna worried the effects would be dire but he would move on, he always did.

Donna walked down the ramp and could see the doctor’s grief. Jenny was lying so peacefully like an angel asleep on a cot on the other side of the control room. Donna walked over seeing the doctor give her that look, the look that ever one of his companions knew. That he wasn’t ok. Donna held out her hands and the doctor hugged her tightly, he closed his eyes trying not to let his emotions get the better half of him.

“She’s resting now, she’s safe…traveling across the stars just like you do. Chin up,” Donna said letting her hand prop up his chin to face her as he gave a half smile. “I want to take her as close to home as I can, a beautiful planet, full of nature and life, flowers blossoming everywhere…. a garden of beauty, Eden.” He said started to fumble with gadgets making the core come to life. “Eden…. you mean the Garden of Eden….what.” She said with her usual deep sassy tone. “Not quite as biblical, but close.” He said. “I can give her a proper burial of my kind there.” He said with sympathy in his eyes.

Jenny’s body was dead, that was for sure. Her head was tilted over with her blonde bangs covering her angelic face. What none of them knew is she was 100% Time Lord and had two hearts and was going to regenerate just like her father had oh so many times. Her body was just taking longer as this was her first human life.

The Doctor raced around the TARDIS console pulling levers and muttering as the motors raced and bogged down, occasionally he was thrown back against the rail, he was all action, sharp intelligence showed in every movement, he muttered under his breath as he moved, "C'mon, what on earth has got into you?" A particularly savage movement threw him and Donna backwards over the railing. The TARDIS shook and groaned as the doctor tried to pull himself up off the ground. Jenny had been thrown off her caught and was lying lifeless on her side on the metal grating.

A small breath escaped her lips as energy came out of her mouth swirling into the air. Her eye’s opened and her body went rigid like a statue as she choked on her own breath. The doctor saw her while pulling himself up in disbelief.

“JENNY!” He climbed in-between the railing and got thrown forward and hit the wall crying out, he crawled toward Jenny who was trying to regenerate. Going against his rules and without thinking he grabbed her shoulders hovering over her body. “Jenny….” He breathed. Soon as his body came into contact, energy was sucked out of him and absorbed into her body. Her body arched underneath his as she screamed out in bloody murder.

Energy shot straight from her mouth as if she was climaxing, her eyes were glowing white. The doctor was holding onto her for dear life screaming with her. Her whole body glowed and radiated tremendous heat. In those seconds she would become a part of him, downloading all of his memories, more of his DNA. Her body genetic code was changing in the agony of the moment. As fast as it had started it ended and she gasped out and went limb in his arms hanging like a puppet. The doctor would crouch holding her, they were both covered in sweat, clothes sticking to their bodies, and he would be drained. In his arms was not the blonde young woman he knew as his daughter, but someone else, someone even younger.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROgJjl6nMn0[/video]

RE: RP: Doctor Who: Slow Down (Horror_Show & Ethan78)

The Doctor could feel Jenny changing. His energy was merging with hers and with her body. He could feel their psyches merging, separating and merging again. Her regeneration energy and his time lord essence becoming one and just as quickly separating again. The Doctor, exhausted and drained, covered in sweat and the dusty sparks of regeneration looked at Jenny and saw someone totally unknown to him. Undeniably it was Jenny and completely a Time Lord. She was also more than a little bit the Doctor himself.

Donna had frozen in the moments it had taken for the young Time Lord to make her transformation. "Doctor", Donna whispered, abandoning her usual tough façade, "what's happened Doctor, is she Jenny?". The Doctor looked up from cradling the young woman, "Yeah she's my Jenny, my Jenny now completely" with a huge loving grin.

The woman in the Doctor's arms looked very little like she had before. In a way she even resembled the Doctor, at least this regeneration. Long brown hair laid around her shoulders with a serious but sensual mouth. A cute nose far more feminine than her fathers twitched with dust and sweat that was coming off of the both of them. She focused brown intelligent eyes on the Doctor. "Hi Dad" she said with a soft smile.

The Doctor's mind was reeling. He was himself but also her and she was Jenny, but very him. "I will never, ever, let foolish men's wars or the dreams of evil threaten my daughter", he said almost silently to himself. "You're alive, you're alive, well of course you are, why shouldn't you be" the Doctor shouted with a wild grin trying to jump to his feet but unable with fatigue. "The Doctor, Donna Noble and Jenny... molto bene".

Donna had gotten both the Doctor and the newly regenerated Jenny into a room in the Tardis where they could sleep off their ordeal. "Molto bene, is right, and I'm left shifting these too into their beds". Still Donna was so happy for the Doctor. He was her best friend no matter how daft or skinny he was, and seeing him hurt made a whole in her heart. The look on his face when the beautiful young woman had reformed was worth all the silliness, danger and outright strangeness that they lived through.

The makeshift bedroom that Donna had made for them felt amazing to the Doctor. Not an hour ago he was certain he had lost yet another sliver of his soul with the loss of someone special to him. There she was sleeping peacefully, beautiful even in her post regenerative state. He would get to know this part of himself. He would learn to be her friend, because he already loved her more than life itself.

RE: RP: Doctor Who: Slow Down (Horror_Show & Ethan78)

Jenny fell into unconsciousness. It could be hours until she awoke but she was safe and sound nonetheless. The doctor was exhausted but he still found himself admiring Jenny, letting his hand comb through her long matted tangled hair. It was the same caramel brown as his own. Her skin was so fair with just the right amount of blush in her cheeks and nose. He wiped the sweat from her forehead and rested on his side beside her. The doctor would slowly fade into his own deep sleep. Donna would come back with clothing she had dug out for Jenny and tea to find them both passed out, the doctor had his arms protectively around Jenny. She had never seen him so intimate but smiled.

She sat the clean folded clothes on the bed. They were her own and might be a little loose but would be comfortable. The TARDIS had everything you could ever imagine so she could properly take a shower and get changed. Donna would have covered them up but they were both radiating heat so she left them. Energy would still be coursing through them both.

What could have been half a day later Jenny slowly opened her amber hues and blinked? Her eyelids felt like weights, it didn’t take long for her to slightly turn and see her fathers sleeping face; it was like a beautiful frozen statue. She rolled over nuzzling her face into him and felt his body pull her closer in his sleep, they were so close.

(Changed the title of the rp and a song, found one that suited Jenny and them better lol I use a lot of pictures and music.)

As the doctor slept he went into a deep dream state. The sheer joy of Jenny's regeneration, almost resurrection filled him with pleasure. In his dream Jenny was there before him. First the young soldier filled with war and death and he felt a disconnect. This wasn't him this was a clone with his body but a soldiers soul.

Then he felt himself soften and she became somehow physically the pretty cute young Jenny who wanted to follow in his footsteps. He felt pride and interest, not unlike what he once felt for Romana, as a fellow time lord coming into their own under his tutelage. Then he saw the new Jenny. Young and beautiful, but more there was a connection.

In his dream he ran to her hugged her tightly and felt a swell of emotion. His dream self cried and laughed with her. He found himself touching her cheek with his hand with her smile running his finger across her lips. She looked into his eyes in a different way. Less with joy and relief and more with something else he couldn't identify. She kissed his finger. His dream began to fade and he returned to restful sleep both pleased and with a hint of confusion his drained mind didn't try to interpret.

Jenny had fallen back asleep in the embrace of her father, when she opened her eye’s his beautiful chocolate brown eyes were gleaming at her. She yawned and pushed herself up on one elbow as stray bangs fell in her face. “Good morning,” he said with such enthusiasm, “get enough shut eye luv?” he asked letting a hand gently comb her hair back and she smiled. She sat up cross-legged and cracked her neck sighing. She let both of her hands rub her eye’s trying to get rid of sleepies. She finally looked around the room; it looked rather cozy for a bedroom.

“Your on the TARDIS. It has a lot of rooms, also a library and a swimming pool…. all yours.” He said surprised, he always welcomed his companions giving them a key but never directly saying they had ownership over it, he had just done that with her. “The blue box…” she breathed already knowing what it was from her memories, his memories combined, “Time and Relative Dimension in Space.” She finished and the doctor breathed out laughing. The door opened and Donna was there in a new outfit with a scrunched up face. “Finally, you two are awake! The world could have been ending and you two would of slept right through it. It’s about time….mum and grand dad is grilling out so you two c’mon now.” Donna said and the doctor eyed her and then Jenny.

“Oh food sounds lovely…” she said with her stomach growling and the doctor smiled. Jenny pushed off the bed putting one foot down on the floor when all of a sudden her knees gave in. The doctor caught her before she met the floor. “Oi….guess I’m not completely stable yet.” She said looking up at the doctor. “No, your still recharging.” He said. “Donna help her get cleaned up and I’ll be back to help get her to your house.” The doctor said and Jenny groaned. Donna eyed the doctor and watched him leave.

Donna helped Jenny get cleaned up and changed and they were walking back through the control room when the doctor saw Jenny. She looked like any ordinary teenager, so youthful, full of spirit, she was his. He smiled; she looked good in casual clothing. He was so smug with the biggest cheesiest grin when he said, “You look lovely.” And Jenny snorted and rolled her eyes. The doctor walked over and scooped her up bridal style. “I can---“ “Nope, I gotcha, save your strength.” He said and Donna smiled watching him be fatherly and they left the TARDIS. It was in Donna’s back yard where you could the chatter of Donna’s mother and granddad, they were grilling out and a picnic table was full of delicious foods. The doctor sat Jenny on the picnic table.

“Is that her….she looks just like em.” Wilfred said chuckling looking at her and Donna, Donna rolled her eyes laughing and said like she was gossiping. “I know, I know….I told ya…and I told em she would come back and he was,” she made a funny face while saying, “NAWWWWW, but she did!” the doctor was smirking as Donna was being her usual self talking a minute per minute.

tumblr_mhtvi6LByO1rx1v6bo6_500.gif
Yummy-Summer-Side-Recipe.jpg

Horror_Show said:
Jenny had fallen back asleep in the embrace of her father, when she opened her eye’s his beautiful chocolate brown eyes were gleaming at her. She yawned and pushed herself up on one elbow as stray bangs fell in her face. “Good morning,” he said with such enthusiasm, “get enough shut eye luv?” he asked letting a hand gently comb her hair back and she smiled. She sat up cross-legged and cracked her neck sighing. She let both of her hands rub her eye’s trying to get rid of sleepies. She finally looked around the room; it looked rather cozy for a bedroom.

“Your on the TARDIS. It has a lot of rooms, also a library and a swimming pool…. all yours.” He said surprised, he always welcomed his companions giving them a key but never directly saying they had ownership over it, he had just done that with her. “The blue box…” she breathed already knowing what it was from her memories, his memories combined, “Time and Relative Dimension in Space.” She finished and the doctor breathed out laughing. The door opened and Donna was there in a new outfit with a scrunched up face. “Finally, you two are awake! The world could have been ending and you two would of slept right through it. It’s about time….mum and grand dad is grilling out so you two c’mon now.” Donna said and the doctor eyed her and then Jenny.

“Oh food sounds lovely…” she said with her stomach growling and the doctor smiled. Jenny pushed off the bed putting one foot down on the floor when all of a sudden her knees gave in. The doctor caught her before she met the floor. “Oi….guess I’m not completely stable yet.” She said looking up at the doctor. “No, your still recharging.” He said. “Donna help her get cleaned up and I’ll be back to help get her to your house.” The doctor said and Jenny groaned. Donna eyed the doctor and watched him leave.

Donna helped Jenny get cleaned up and changed and they were walking back through the control room when the doctor saw Jenny. She looked like any ordinary teenager, so youthful, full of spirit, she was his. He smiled; she looked good in casual clothing. He was so smug with the biggest cheesiest grin when he said, “You look lovely.” And Jenny snorted and rolled her eyes. The doctor walked over and scooped her up bridal style. “I can---“ “Nope, I gotcha, save your strength.” He said and Donna smiled watching him be fatherly and they left the TARDIS. It was in Donna’s back yard where you could the chatter of Donna’s mother and granddad, they were grilling out and a picnic table was full of delicious foods. The doctor sat Jenny on the picnic table.

“Is that her….she looks just like em.” Wilfred said chuckling looking at her and Donna, Donna rolled her eyes laughing and said like she was gossiping. “I know, I know….I told ya…and I told em she would come back and he was,” she made a funny face while saying, “NAWWWWW, but she did!” the doctor was smirking as Donna was being her usual self talking a minute per minute.

tumblr_mhtvi6LByO1rx1v6bo6_500.gif
Yummy-Summer-Side-Recipe.jpg

The doctor whisked Jenny through the garden at the home of Donna, her Mum and Granddad Wilfred. Wilf snapped to military attention and saluted crisply, "Good to see you sir!". "Wilf, mate great to see you, you're looking well", he replied, with huge grin intact. He grinned at Donna who couldn't help but return his warmth. In a slightly more subdued manner he said hello to Sylvia. Donna's mother had never really been his favorite person. To the doctor's way of thinking she was a bit of a bully to her daughter and much too proud. Wilf though, he was everyone's ideal Granddad. Warm, funny and just crusty enough to be amazing. The doctor had thought on occasion that if the older man had been younger and in better health he would invite him along on his adventures. He was definitely a kindred spirit, as was Donna and now Jenny.

Wilfred immediately moved to intercept his new guest. "Hello love can I get you something, it won't do for a lovely young miss to be treated poorly, especially his daughter" he said with a wink and thumb in the doctor's direction. Jenny smiled tiredly back in the older man's direction. She looked to her father to be every bit as tired as she had been earlier. It frightened him how deeply her condition bothered him.

The doctor noticed that he was hyper analyzing Jenny. Looking at every part of her to detect any problem, sickness or want. He needed to know she was well and safe. In her first life she had begun as a programmed soldier, and he had thought over the last hour or so that he needed to be wary of aggressive tendencies. He could see nothing of that now. She looked slightly haunted in her eyes. Old eyes in such a young body. He knew in that moment that his centuries of life, what he had scene and also done had now caught up with her. Another life was now paying for his sins and the sins committed against him. The doctor caught a concerned look from Donna and smiled to ease her concern.

As he turned he again caught Jenny's gaze they stared into each other's eyes and the doctor noticed she brightened, looking younger and softer than before. Truly the eyes of a girl nearing twenty not a thousand year old time lord. He knew if he did this right she would be okay and have a chance. What fantastic adventures they would have together. The Doctor, Donna Noble and his Jenny.

This trip to Earth wasn't without perils. Much as he loved Donna as a dear friend, she could be thick with feelings. No doubt a result of her rather harsh Mum. Sylvia Noble made cool pleasantries with Jenny and shot looks to Donna as they communicated in a humorous unspoken language of hand gestures and lip reading. Wilf would be a good influence, but truly the old gent would be unable to defend the young time lord. Donna would be the most effective, especially if she kept her head about her.

He looked to his partner in crime and noticed some cracks in her usual cool "temp from Chiswick" manner. He needed to ask her about it. Was Donna worried about being replaced in the Doctor's affections? "Surely not, she knows where we stand, we're mates and Jenny my daughter" his mumbled only to himself. Why wasn't he sure that he believed that?

Jenny found her first actual stay on earth to be comforting and full of love as it should have always been. Jenny was laughing listening to Donna go on and on ranting with the doctor trying to keep up. The doctor would look from time to time to see Jenny’s beautiful laugh. Jenny had managed to eat a whole cheeseburger, a hot dog and a ton of potato salad. She burped and went wide-eyed and covered her mouth.

“You would think the girl had never eaten, you two starving her….” Wilfred joked laughing and Jenny sunk back as she felt her father’s hand rub her neck. She had so much to learn and a simple little thing like realizing this was her first time enjoying real food really put things into perspective. She had so much to experience, so much to see, so much to live for. The sun started to set as all of them enjoyed each other’s company in the back yard. During the night they lit post lanterns and lit sparklers. Donna lit one and handed it to Jenny. Jenny took it and slowly pushed off the table regaining her balance.

Jenny laughed out waving it in the air like a wand, then she fluidly and gracefully spun like a natural ballerina twirling it in the night. This night wasn’t like any other, it was like a to good to be perfect Kodak moment. The doctor at times would feel like it was an out of body experience to see it. All he could see was Jenny laughing and spinning; Donna was sitting by the doctor with a hand in his as he watched. She knew how important this was.

“Why don’t you take a mini-vacation….we could stay. Maybe trouble won’t find us while she is resting. So much we could show her.” Donna said smiling at the doctor and felt an arm wrap around her. Jenny’s sparkler burnt out and she fell on her knees in the grass in a fit of giggles looking up at the doctor and Donna with pure joy. To her Donna and the doctor was her family, so was Donna’s family. She didn’t know that soon the doctor would soon be not just be only her father but so much more to her in time.

The doctor couldn't take his eyes off Jenny. He was trying to maintain a conversation with Donna and Wilf but he kept nearly losing track. A hard task for a Time Lord. He always enjoyed Wilf. He had a wealth of life experience. Not the doctor's level of experience but who did? Still the older man had seen life, both good and bad and had come out of it kind, good humored and strong. Still Jenny was radiant to him. He had saved her like someone saving the last ray of sunlight before dusk he had saved her.

Wilf had filled Jenny with delicious picnic foods and made sure she had a sparkler. He had already adopted her. To the doctor that was fine and good another great presence to make sure his daughter was safe. Jenny caught her father watching her and smiled. he smiled back with a giant grin and ran to her. He spun her around like a dervish, laughing and crying out her name. He truly hadn't known her long but he already knew what to do to make her smile and laugh.

Stalking over from her seat, Donna called out "Oi, your going to make her sick put her down before the neighbors see!". The doctor did return Jenny to her feet and looking straight in her eyes said, "I'm never going to let you out of my sight. I had a Granddaughter once, but I was the kind of man who ran away from the people who love him. I won't let that happen again Jenny, too much has been lost."

He whirled his daughter in close for a hug. He moved left and she moved right and their lips made contact. They were both standing in an embrace, eyes locked and lips open and meeting. They both looked startled for a moment but unmoving the doctor moved forward kissing Jenny passionately both their eyes melted away and she kissed him back. The doctor felt so alive and so aroused staring at his daughter. he knew this was wrong and his friends wouldn't approve or understand. "Aliens have strange customs, in my day that's get you locked up in her majesties prison", Wilf called out half joking. " What are you bloody well doing, you are so not doing that?" Donna in a shocked outraged voice called.

" What are you bloody well doing, you are so not doing that?", Donna cried out staring straight ahead her eyes glazed over. "Doing what love?" Wilf looked concerned for his granddaughter. "He twirled her a bit, that's not so bad is it, and gave her a hug". "No, when he...did, you know what he did?". "He didn't do nothing sweetheart, you was just staring into space". The doctor, his arm around Jenny, smiled in a slightly worried way at Donna. The younger time lord just looked confused. The doctor was more worried than he looked. Somehow when Donna spaced out she had caught the thought that the doctor had been having seconds before. He had seen Donna lose focus and stare into space just after he had twirled Jenny and had an errant thought of kissing his daughter and her reaction. His connection to jenny was somehow making his mild telepathy stronger. Maybe it was the combination of the Doctor and Jenny both being time lords. Whatever it was, what an embarrassing image to send to his friend. It was just an image though, something sparked by his mind. Her regeneration had confused his senses and he saw a beautiful girl. The sensory part of his mind hadn't caught up with the idea that she was his daughter. He was so joyful about her survival and in mild shock at the same time. Yeah that's all it was, had to be.

Wilfred motioned for Jenny to come help him clean up. She helped him and as they were n the small little kitchen he made her a cup of hot chamomile tea with honey. They had set up the guest bedroom for her to sleep. Wilfred was putting away dishes; Donna’s mother was upstairs straightening up. Donna and the doctor was outside, Donna was upset from earlier but didn’t want to bring anything up.

“Donna are you going to talk to me?” He asked and Donna bit her lip and shrugged climbing out of her seat on the table.

“She’s your daughter….you can’t possibly…” Donna whispered in a harsh voice and saw the doctor looking up at the sky.

“All of my senses are a little out of whack…. she is the first in a long time to be my own kind. Plus all the energy from the regeneration…” Donna glared at him and folded her hands across her chest.

“If I saw it, couldn’t she if she is more connected?” the doctor looked a little more worried.

“I don’t think so…she didn’t react.” He said and Donna slapped his shoulder and she felt the doctor grab her hand. It wasn’t hard to see Donna’s concern, her jealousy and her fear.

“You impossible foolish man.” She said in a hushed voice and the doctor was caressing her cheek. In moments Donna leaned up and kissed him, this time it wasn’t for shock, this time she meant it.

Jenny was upstairs in the guest bedroom just relaxing. What her father and Donna knew was she at the window watching them. She smiled even though she felt weird inside, she didn’t completely understand her human emotions but she was happy her father was happy, safe and with Donna. She felt safe with Donna.

Nanalew-nanalew-16179476-450-360.jpg

tumblr_llnzl8pxOf1qe2ha5o1_500.gif

backyard_at_night2.jpg

Donna's kiss was a bit of a surprise to the doctor. Even with all his experience and genius, people's feelings could still fool him. When he first met Donna she had gone to great lengths to assure him all they were going to be was friends. Even responding to his desire for mates with he wasn't going to mate with her. As is often the case, people who deny that they have feelings the most have them the strongest, often with the jealousy to match. This must be the way with Donna as it had been with Martha before her. The doctor wasn't entirely certain what this meant. The doctor also had to wonder if Jenny had seen more than she had acknowledged. Also the doctor kept thinking "why was Wilfred an extra in my dream?". His fantasies apparently had comic relief. He didn't entirely know what to say to Donna, and her looking at him in a new way was intriguing. He looked up to see Jenny looking down at them with a happy contented smile and they all smiled at each other in turn. "This could be interesting" the doctor thought.

For the next few days they stayed at Donna’s house. Jenny was kept busy with Wilfred, Donna’s mother and Donna. They took her out to town, shopping, to museums and the park. What everyone was surprised about was trouble hadn’t shown its nasty face, which that was a small miracle. The doctor was beginning to think maybe earth was safer for Jenny. The slightest thought of settling down crossed his mind, as did the thought of leaving her with Wilfred and Sylvia. Though with how Donna was acting differently he knew it would be hard to convince her to stay with them. The main goal is he wanted to keep her safe.

It was late at night and Jenny had falling asleep. The doctor had carried her up to the guest bedroom, which was kind of becoming her bedroom. Things felt so out of place even though everything appeared to be ok. She didn’t know her place. She didn’t have the memories of a childhood or anything, just being created and had the imprint of her father’s memories. In her dream she would see the many faces her father carried, the deaths he had witnessed and his many companions and the pain he had felt of being truly alone. She would wake in a cold sweat with the vision of her father dying in his form now, the one she knew. Her hair was moist; her clothes were sticking to her body. You could feel energy radiating off of her. Her eye’s looked just a little blood shot. She realized she was safe and got out of the bed. She walked to her window and looked out into the garden. The TARDIS was there but lit up as always, but she felt like it was calling to her.

Without grabbing any shoes or socks she silent headed down stairs and slipped into the backyard. There was a cool breeze, a storm was coming in, she was dressed in a t-shirt and pajama bottoms. She watched the TARDIS as the wind blew her long moist hair in her face. She was part of the doctor and there for the TARDIS knew her and respected her. Walking one bare foot in front of the other on the soft grass she walked up to it and expected it to be locked but it opened. Paranoid she looked behind her back at the silent house and then climbed inside shutting the doors to the TARDIS.

The control room was empty but glowing with life, humming, alluring. She walked down the ramp looking at the heart of it. She let one hand brush back her wet hair as she pulled at her collar since her shirt was sticking. That’s when she noticed eye’s on her, familiar eyes. Her heart fluttered, but she didn’t understand why. She looked behind her to see the doctor leaning against the railing.

“D-Dad….” She stammered, not knowing if them were the right words. She let her hands fall on one of the many control panels and her eye’s glowed briefly as it powered up, just to her touch. She jumped backwards breathing out.

Horror_Show said:
For the next few days they stayed at Donna’s house. Jenny was kept busy with Wilfred, Donna’s mother and Donna. They took her out to town, shopping, to museums and the park. What everyone was surprised about was trouble hadn’t shown its nasty face, which that was a small miracle. The doctor was beginning to think maybe earth was safer for Jenny. The slightest thought of settling down crossed his mind, as did the thought of leaving her with Wilfred and Sylvia. Though with how Donna was acting differently he knew it would be hard to convince her to stay with them. The main goal is he wanted to keep her safe.

It was late at night and Jenny had falling asleep. The doctor had carried her up to the guest bedroom, which was kind of becoming her bedroom. Things felt so out of place even though everything appeared to be ok. She didn’t know her place. She didn’t have the memories of a childhood or anything, just being created and had the imprint of her father’s memories. In her dream she would see the many faces her father carried, the deaths he had witnessed and his many companions and the pain he had felt of being truly alone. She would wake in a cold sweat with the vision of her father dying in his form now, the one she knew. Her hair was moist; her clothes were sticking to her body. You could feel energy radiating off of her. Her eye’s looked just a little blood shot. She realized she was safe and got out of the bed. She walked to her window and looked out into the garden. The TARDIS was there but lit up as always, but she felt like it was calling to her.

Without grabbing any shoes or socks she silent headed down stairs and slipped into the backyard. There was a cool breeze, a storm was coming in, she was dressed in a t-shirt and pajama bottoms. She watched the TARDIS as the wind blew her long moist hair in her face. She was part of the doctor and there for the TARDIS knew her and respected her. Walking one bare foot in front of the other on the soft grass she walked up to it and expected it to be locked but it opened. Paranoid she looked behind her back at the silent house and then climbed inside shutting the doors to the TARDIS.

The control room was empty but glowing with life, humming, alluring. She walked down the ramp looking at the heart of it. She let one hand brush back her wet hair as she pulled at her collar since her shirt was sticking. That’s when she noticed eye’s on her, familiar eyes. Her heart fluttered, but she didn’t understand why. She looked behind her to see the doctor leaning against the railing.

“D-Dad….” She stammered, not knowing if them were the right words. She let her hands fall on one of the many control panels and her eye’s glowed briefly as it powered up, just to her touch. She jumped backwards breathing out.

The doctor knew that staying with the Noble's for awhile. was the best possible thing for Jenny. Donna despite her recent changeable behavior had fallen into her default mode of loving best friend/big sister. She would protect you, protect your feeling and tell you how it is and woe be to anyone messing with you. This protective attitude made the doctor feel much more at ease. Even Sylvia had been a positive influence. She and Wilfred had bankrolled shopping and fun in the city that he could tell made Jenny feel loved and wanted and pretty.

He was getting used to feeling his daughter in him. Their connection was intense and they shared his memories, and often each others stray thoughts. the thoughts he had about Jenny were increasingly affectionate, and physical. He felt intense love for his young daughter and didn't want to do her harm or disrupt her development. Not only had she experienced the identity shattering power of regeneration but not long before she had been born from his cells and memories. He could feel her right now.

He walked around the central console of the tardis woundering what was right. He knew though she was safer with him. Safer under his wing and protection and safer with him no matter the intensity of shared feelings and what that might mean. He walked the halls thinking about her. Her smile, the feel of her weight against him, even the sweet smell of her hair. He was resolute, no one would take her. If those feelings made his heart flutter and his body ache then so be it.

He stopped mid thought aware someone was near. Someone was here in his Tardis. It could be Donna or even Wilfred. The Tardis would allow access and of course Donna was a permanent passenger with a key. If it was Donna what was he prepared for. She could be sweet but wise cracking Donna filled with vinegar. Or she could be the person he just saw filled with passion kissing him in a way he had to admit he liked. His feelings were different but strong.

No this was Jenny, he thought as he rounded the corner back into the control room. "Jenny?" he said. She responded calling him Dad giving him complicated feelings. She was rain soaked in her pajamas, in just a soaked t-shirt. She looked vulnerable and beautiful and powerful all at the same time. The Tardis was responding to just her touch coming to full power ready to obey her every command and wish. He knew in that minute that the Tardis was as much her's at it was his and that she was his alone.

He didn't think. he ran to the beautiful girl with soaked chestnut hair. He picked her up into his arms and pulled her to him. "Jenny I love you, we're one, and you are my daughter, my sweet girl". He caressed her face with his hand and kissed her beautiful rain wetted lips. hard and passionate and not at all what most humans would think was ok. He knew it was absolutely right and he would protect her and be with her in everyway.

Jenny stood there motionless filled with pure energy. Her father’s sudden irrational decision was unexpected but welcomed. The doctor let his arms wrap around her small frame and lift her as his lips met hers. The moment was powerful reuniting them. Jenny didn’t do much at first; she was in shock from the moment. The doctor didn’t just find comfort in her body, her mind or the possible soul he embraced. Her aura when he looked at her felt perfect, beautiful as well. The doctor reactions were justifiable because there was an insane pull between them. Their lips parted only briefly as the doctor painted.

The TARDIS came to life and as it shifted Jenny fell into her father. They collided into the console panel as the beam pulsated. It started to make the sound it did because the brakes were left on. It was leaving. Jenny looked at her father wide eyed, but pulled her body up trying to stabilize it but felt her fathers hands wrap around her and forcefully kiss her forehead.

“She’s knows….she’s taking us away….its ok.” He breathed. Outside the TARDIS, Donna would come running out with Wilfred to watch it fade away in the back yard. Donna would be screaming for them to come back.

The doctor held Jenny against his form as it flew through the time vortex.

“You can’t leave Donna!” She snapped out.

“We can always go back….she would never know we was gone.” The TARDIS groaned and shook as it came to a stop. Jenny pushed to her feet and looked down at her father.

“You love me?” she asked confused, scared.

Horror_Show said:
Jenny stood there motionless filled with pure energy. Her father’s sudden irrational decision was unexpected but welcomed. The doctor let his arms wrap around her small frame and lift her as his lips met hers. The moment was powerful reuniting them. Jenny didn’t do much at first; she was in shock from the moment. The doctor didn’t just find comfort in her body, her mind or the possible soul he embraced. Her aura when he looked at her felt perfect, beautiful as well. The doctor reactions were justifiable because there was an insane pull between them. Their lips parted only briefly as the doctor painted.

The TARDIS came to life and as it shifted Jenny fell into her father. They collided into the console panel as the beam pulsated. It started to make the sound it did because the brakes were left on. It was leaving. Jenny looked at her father wide eyed, but pulled her body up trying to stabilize it but felt her fathers hands wrap around her and forcefully kiss her forehead.

“She’s knows….she’s taking us away….its ok.” He breathed. Outside the TARDIS, Donna would come running out with Wilfred to watch it fade away in the back yard. Donna would be screaming for them to come back.

The doctor held Jenny against his form as it flew through the time vortex.

“You can’t leave Donna!” She snapped out.

“We can always go back….she would never know we was gone.” The TARDIS groaned and shook as it came to a stop. Jenny pushed to her feet and looked down at her father.

“You love me?” she asked confused, scared.

"Jenny, I do love you, so very much. I have to say, I love you more than as just my daughter. I love that about you and it's perfect and going to be perfect, but Jenny I love you as a woman too. A very young woman, but still a woman. I suppose though, I'm over 900 years old and you're a 16 year old girl made from the cells in my hand" He said rapid fire with a manic grin. Jenny looked at her fire in a way that said none of this was something to be joked about.

"What about Donna, do you love her?" Jenny asked. The doctor suddenly serious looked around in an uncomfortable way while leaning on the control panel. "I suppose I do, like I love Rose or Sarah Jane or even Ace. It's not the same though, is it? We are the same. The same person in a way the same family and the last Time Lords. I could take you the Hanging Garden's of Babylon and we could make love at the acropolis". He pulled her in kissing her neck, moving his hands in places that a father's hands don't usually go on their daughter. She pulled back. "Do you love me Jenny?"

The doctor’s lips on her neck made the fire inside her burn harder. She wanted to be close to him, to be one with him. She wanted to feel his energy and make love but all this was foreign to her. She had even existed over a week ago. She also knew from human nature being intimate with your own family was frowned upon. Not to mention he had been with so many companions, yet he never let any of them romantically in. Of course he had kissed every one of them for some matter and loved Rose but he was still a lonely man. He felt a connection with his own flesh and blood; he was like a young raging teenage boy around her. Jenny wanted him happy but didn’t know if this was right.

“I love you…but do you even realize what your doing? I’m your own ken…I know even back home it would have been forbidden…maybe your just so excited to not be the only one of your kind you think you---“ his finger gently shhhed her, she sighed but felt that she was nervous, paranoid around him like a school girl might be. He could sense her heart beat pacing. Jenny saw his gorgeous grin and exhaled.

"Oh Jenny, sweetheart. It isn't like that, well I suppose it is" he said laughing. "It's different though, yeah? You're my daughter but your also, well, me! If I can't make love to myself I've been doing something wrong all these years." He had been speaking manically but when he saw the look on her face his mood shifted with it. "Jenny, I'm not trying to push you into anything love. I think you feel it and I know I do. Yes, these things are frowned on, nearly everywhere, as they should, but we're a special case to my mind." His eyes grew dilated and he grabbed and kissed again running his hands up her legs, before pulling away. "I'm sorry. Of course if you don't want to that's a whole another thing."

"It's been awhile, I must say and then never often. Romana of course, everyone knows that, but she had her own bit back home. No one else though, least ways anyone I've traveled with. Jack tried it on with me in the swimming pool, but not my cuppa tea really..." He smiled gently. "Take time and see how you feel." The closeness though again moved him as he tried to pull her up and kiss her again.

Back
Top Bottom