Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ask Me Anything! Australian Edition!

FallenNinja

Super-Earth
Howdy, I'm a twenty-five year old, Australian Guy. I live on the wrong side of the planet, my hours are opposite to yours, and technically, to most people here on Bluemoon, I'm talking to you from the future!

I'm a long-time lurker on BMR, and I've come back from a reasonably long hiatus. Life can suck sometimes! =D Anywho, I thought I might step out of the shadows and see who's actually living in this place... SO! Without further ado, lets play a game!

Here are the rules; Ask me anything you want. About myself, about Australia, about my Roleplays, fetishes, etc. I'll answer just about anything, without reservation... So long as you don't ask for like, my bank details, or my home address or anything like that. I don't need any more stalkers...

LETS PLAY!

I'd say about three. There could be more. Two of them worship me as a God, and the other one is totally in love with me, and has been stalking me for almost ten years. She's a nice girl, but a little... Overly hung up on me.

Oh, most definitely. Humble too, but you know, I don't like to brag or anything~

Hmm... Weaknesses... Procrastination would be my main vice. That and I can lose motivation pretty easily. Also, I can get bored, crazy fast.

You're getting my bad side out of the way first, and I can live with that.

Fetishes though... I'm the kind of guy that gets off from getting a girl off. The more I see she's enjoying it, the more I get out of it. That said, specific kinks that really rev my engine?

• Lots of cum on a girl
  • Seeing a girl take a really big cock
  • Water. I don't know why, but a woman that's wet, possibly soapy even, just amplifies her sexiness by magnitudes for me.
  • Redheads. Specially with freckles.
  • Curvy women. Not sticks with giant boobs, real women, with real curves.
  • Strong women. I have a thing for badasses that can take care of themselves.
  • Deepthroating. It just feels super awesome.

I think that sums it about up. At least, from the top of my head. What rings my bell shifts and changes, depending on my mood, and what I've been exposed to at any certain time.

Just in case anyone had any more questions, I will be leaving in ten or so minutes. Work in the mornin' an' all that, y'know.

Well, I'm kinda doing this in an attempt to be a little more social and make some friends here on Bluemoon, so... Maybe a little lonely, maybe a little embarrassed. BUT! I won't let it get me down. I'll just hang around and put myself out there, get to know people and let them get to know me. That's the whole point of the thing, after all!

Only people with Ornithophobia. I couldn't imagine people hating on my bird. He's such a nice bird, and he doesn't even poop on my head or anything!

Considered moving to the US a few times, seeing as I have a few friends over there, plus video games cost half what we pay here in Australia... But, yeah, changed my mind. If there was anywhere I'd like to live now, it'd probably be Canada.

I have some friends there too, the people seem nice, they have good healthcare, good education... Plus, BioWare have their headquarters there. That's a big thing for me. *Nodnods*

Dogs, yes. Cats, definite no. Also, big dogs, the kind you can ride into battle, not scrappy little Chihuahuas or anything like that. Give me a German Shepard, an Australian Blue Heeler, or even a Malibu Husky, and I'd be happy.

Back
Top Bottom